Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

break ups

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 04:35 PM

well i guess im happy for ya.. but BE CAREFUL! she screwed u over 1ce....
Old 02-16-2004, 07:33 PM

I know she did. She is kinda on a sort of "probation" right now. I'm not gonna get to serious this time. Only thing you get with being serious too young is hurt.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by tommyboy
I know she did. She is kinda on a sort of "probation" right now. I'm not gonna get to serious this time. Only thing you get with being serious too young is hurt.
now ur talking. it's okay to have relationships when ur young (hell, it helps condition u for the more serious stuff later on down the road), but there is no need for an all-out serious affair at this stage of the game. it's good that u realize that. the problem with being young and having serious relationships is that, at this time in life, ur still figuring urself out. so how the hell can u relate to someone else on a higher level? there's a reason why people say to wait until ur older and settled. ****, if i could have done that, i would have avoided all kinds of hell and torment...
Old 02-17-2004, 10:31 AM

x10
Old 02-21-2004, 06:52 AM

now thats not always true.. u shouldnt over generalize. My bf and i have been dating for a year and 4 months. we're eachothers best friend, sure we took a break(for 10 days) last summer but it actually strengthened our relationship. sure its gonna be hard when he goes to college nest year but i wouldnt wanna givve up all the time we spent together for anything...
it depends on the person, and how well matched ther couple is... true some people are to immature to have a serious relationship at this age(like ur gf prob is) but NOT ALL.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:28 AM
Contributing Member

oooooh, hit a sore spot, i see. first of all, i reread the post, and not ONCE did i see the word 'all' mentioned. actually, i think it was pretty much specific to tommyboy's particular situation. although, on the whole, i do feel that this is par for the course, so to speak. so u and ur bf are an exception, congrats. i don't know what it is about young people that get so offended about things like this. oh wait, i was there like 8-10 years ago. i think i remember. nobody's calling anybody an 'immature little snot' or any ish like that. all i was saying is that, for the most part (which means it is NOT ALL INCLUSIVE, thank u very much), people are still growing and developing. it's more or less kind of a 'if the shoe fits..." thing. are we clear now?
Old 03-07-2004, 10:51 AM

its not a sore spot u over generalized. u should have said SOME people are too immature to handle a realtionship. i was just correcting u and standing up for most people who can handle realtionships. just bc u couldnt differentiate between good or immature girls when u were younger doesnt mean u should take ur anger out on me! but its ok, im not mad, ur just wrong
lol
Old 03-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by rissys240sx
its not a sore spot u over generalized. u should have said SOME people are too immature to handle a realtionship. i was just correcting u and standing up for most people who can handle realtionships. just bc u couldnt differentiate between good or immature girls when u were younger doesnt mean u should take ur anger out on me! but its ok, im not mad, ur just wrong
lol
*sigh*, women. the MAN is ALWAYS right, youngster!

lol j/k
Old 03-29-2004, 02:11 PM

Yeah my mamma told me that all men are bastards. But most of them aren't. Dude, your ex can be awarded ho ho of the year for doing that. But just remember what goes around comes around, also remember that everything happends for a reason at the time it's supposed to. You're probably gonna meet some hott chick that will make you forget about your ho ho ex.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:05 PM

Well, just to be on track with everything, me and my girl made up. She has given me her best promise that it will never happen again. If you could have only seen what she went through when I wouldnt talk to her. I dont ever want to see he like that again. But this time around, I am going to be smarter about the whole thing. Btw, I did find a very hot chick that lasted for 4 days. It just didnt work. Plus, thank god before we did anything and didn't, I found out that this girl had quite a few std's. Im so glad I got rid of her, cause my stuff would have been bent and green in a week. I will say, most men can be bastards, *******s, etc, but haven't you ever thought of what women can be too? I aint sayin this to start any ish, but stating it plainly. 240Girl, I aint sayin this cause Im pissed or anything. It is my fault for not keeping this post of mine updated. So no problemo