Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Bush Re-Elected!

Old 11-03-2004, 12:02 PM

Thumbs up Bush Re-Elected!

before i start, i must say this....if you didn't vote...please don't give your thoughts....cause that's like yelling at a def person with a bullhorn....

so anyway...i'm very happy and pleased to see the president re-elected....cause i casted my vote to G.W. Bush quick question to those that voted for Kerry...did you guys actually agree with his policitcal view or did you actually just vote against Bush?

-Jaysin
Old 11-03-2004, 02:15 PM

First of all he wasn't re-elected he was elected he never one the 2000 election he stole it. He didn't have electoral college vote or the popular vote.

Secondly I agreed with his political views, And I wanted Bush out. He in my opinion is the worst president of this century. Quality of life has gone down since he came into office and the world once again hates us.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:11 PM

i don't care about either president's views. people tend to vote PARTY, we need to vote LEADER.

bush has the whole world more pissed off at us for our do-it-alone attitude. the whole world is affected by this election. why are we in iraq? there is NO logical reason. iraq didn't bomb us, n. korea is waving their nuclear weapons in our face. and we have lives lost in a desert.

we'll always pay taxes, abortuion issues will always be present, as well as all the other issues that these politicians talk about. therefore, those issues don't matter as much.

i voted against bush. bull is right, bush is the worst president of this century...and only so far

oh yeah, i feel kerry isn't much of a leader either. i think the dems should have picked someone else
Old 11-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Contributing Member

<<Voted for Kerry. Why? Liked his politcal views a little more then bush, even though there wasn't a big difference, that little bit did it for me.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next 4 years.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:38 PM

i can wait....

canada is abput 20 minutes from me ... hopefully i won't have to use that outside of partying
Old 11-03-2004, 08:21 PM

I heard if Kerry was Pres. the terrorist wouldn't be affraid to strike the US again. But with Bush... they're not gonna F*** with us.
my resources = the news
Old 11-03-2004, 10:10 PM

Bush screwed the country over once. I also think he rigged this election, especially since since the voting machines are electronic, now tell me who's monitoring the programming.
Bush is very shady, he keeps the public unaware with the real concerns with the war. Anyone read about September 11 and the Pentagon? I believe that was a whole sham just to create fear and make Americans believe that terrorist a real threat, but in reality it was not a battle between nations but a personal conflict with Bush alone. Why do you think so many people hate him as a person? That's just my personal opinion.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:01 PM

He looked to smug when he won the election like he knew no matter what he was gonna win. Also Bush's intelligence commitee told him of terrorist plans to attack WTC with planes yet he didn't think it was a real threat. He had ulterior motives. 1 Year later here comes Iraq with weapons of mass destruction and terrorist up the ***. I think his dad was pissed at Saddam so he put his son in office to finish what he couldn't.

Btw the news in this country is FUBAR I never watch the news. All I ever hear is the worst **** that happens day in day out. Why is that news that we need to hear. How does that inform us about whats relivent in todays world. The news instills fear into americans hearts. In canada no one locks their doors at night because they aren't afraid of every little sound in the night. They also have about 165 guns deaths a year. While we have over 11,000. They have fewer guns you say? Think again there are over 8 million gun owners in Canada. They just aren't so afraid that they shoot everything that moves in the dark. Things need to change people and it needs to start with Bush.

I hope he will change I hope he will see the error of his ways.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:27 AM

american news is not true news.... as far as being rigged. i dunno, maybe maybe not. i know a while ago (maybe a year ago) i heard of people running the machines that were sided with republicans. if anything was uncovered about cheating, there would be CHAOS

i found this article on monday i think, or maybe it was yesterday:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._world_on_edge
Old 11-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Contributing Member

Im not yet old enough to vote but if i was i would have voted for Bush as well. I think he would stand up for us better than Kerry is all.
Old 11-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Contributing Member

liberals are such sore losers. they bi*tched in 2000 when they lost and they are bi*tching now. Get a life. I have a better quality of life now and If the war is so bad then why are 3 outta 4 soldiers siding with bush. Oh and yes i was army for 6 years. Liberals bi*tch because our soldiers are dying but the ones fussing are not the ones fighting. When it comes to war I don't wanna hear jack from a civilian. If the troops didn't agree with bush they wouldn't support him.
Old 11-04-2004, 06:43 PM

Originally posted by TheBull
First of all he wasn't re-elected he was elected he never one the 2000 election he stole it. He didn't have electoral college vote or the popular vote.
Bull****! The Gore camp still hasn't gotten over it, but I thank GOD Gore lost to the better man in 2000. If Gore would have won, hell, our women might be wearing burkahs today!

Originally posted by TheBull
Secondly I agreed with his political views, And I wanted Bush out. He in my opinion is the worst president of this century. Quality of life has gone down since he came into office and the world once again hates us. .
More total bull****. The WORLD is a better place with Bush in office. Saddam is GONE, and Bin Laden is little threat. More children are in school in Afghanistan than EVER before. People have a better life there and in Iraq than ever. We are making gains in the US as well. Freedom is on the march. All is on the improve!
Old 11-04-2004, 06:45 PM

Originally posted by jewli
I also think he rigged this election, especially since since the voting machines are electronic, now tell me who's monitoring the programming. ...

... That's just my personal opinion.
You just aint too smart are you?
Old 11-04-2004, 09:46 PM

Originally posted by smokie700
liberals are such sore losers. they bi*tched in 2000 when they lost and they are bi*tching now. Get a life. I have a better quality of life now and If the war is so bad then why are 3 outta 4 soldiers siding with bush. Oh and yes i was army for 6 years. Liberals bi*tch because our soldiers are dying but the ones fussing are not the ones fighting. When it comes to war I don't wanna hear jack from a civilian. If the troops didn't agree with bush they wouldn't support him.
How could they be sore losers when they won the Electoral College and Popular vote. I'm not sure if you know this Smokie but when you win Electoral College and Popular vote and your still not president something is wrong. And when a man no one but Texans have ever heard of puts the world trough 31 days of bull**** just so he can steal the presidency, thats a man who doesn't belong in America. Liberals ***** because "your" soldiers are dying. People are *****ing about his incompetence as a president. And don't kid your self he is incompetent the facts don't lie. You need to take your head out your *** because none of your thoughts are coherent. Why exactly would liberals or anyone fight if they do not agree with the bull**** reason givin by a moron to go and fight. Do you remember Vietnam, Its kinda the same thing. A country divided cannot win a war. The troops can't really do **** about it if they don't agree. If they don't fight they got shot for treason. I watched the debates to see if Bush could convince me to vote for him, he convinced me of one thing he is a moron. I am just stating the obvious Bush is a moron and if you watched the debates and couldn't see that then you are a moron as well, he never answered one question fully or even stayed on the subject. I counted 8 times when he went off subject to call Kerry a flip-flopper. When the rules of a debate have to be dumb down for a person that person is a moron. If you read the newspaper or just get caught up on current affairs, You will see all is not well in our world. Only those who have serverd in the military can have an opininion about politics, what are you a commie. Freedom Of Speech look it up dude garauntees everyone the right to say what ever the **** they want. Don't like it leave the country.

Burkahs can you coherently explain how that would ever come to pass. Secondly if Gore was elected we would most likely not be in the ****hole we are in Iraq. There would most likely have been no 9/11. And can you explain how the world is safer. As long as Osama bin laden is on the lose he is still a major threat. He first tried to attack world trade center back in 93 but failed. He went into hiding doing small bombings periodically. Ten years later he attacks America, and goes back into hiding. You think the world is safe? HAHAHA man come on put a little more thought into your comments. How was the world unsafe with Saddam in power? Was it cus of all the terrorist he harbored or the nuclear missles he possed, is that the threat Saddam held over america. Iraqies are safer now in a democratic mess they are in. If they try and vote they are sniped or blown up. Sounds real safe. All we did by bombing Iraq was create more terrorist to hate us and the get the rest of the world to hate us as well. The world is safer with a madman with billions of dollars in hiding and over 10 countries that would harbor him.
Largest defecit in American history most jobs lost under one administration cost of living gone up. Stop me when I get to the part where we are making gains in America. Seems to me like the hardcore Bush supporters are as smart as Bush.

BTW I planned on joining the military to go fight in Afghanistan when I graduated but after seeing all the mistakes Bush was making I decided to wait till the next president to join. The only way I will join now is if terrorist attack again. And seeing as how the first four years of Bush's administration went. I should be in the military by next September.

Last edited by TheBull; 11-04-2004 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:48 PM

i may be wrong ... but i believe we were giving saddam money for a while. even while he was gassing his own people.

i think some people in iraq may feel life is better. but i think i've heard of some people having things worse off. daily car bombings. i know i wouldn't leave my house.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bush Re-Elected!