S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Bush Re-Elected! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/bush-re-elected-17088/)

gladhatter 11-05-2004 12:41 AM

Originally posted by TheBull
How could they be sore losers when they won the Electoral College and Popular vote. I'm not sure if you know this Smokie but when you win Electoral College and Popular vote and your still not president something is wrong. And when a man no one but Texans have ever heard of puts the world trough 31 days of bull**** just so he can steal the presidency, thats a man who doesn't belong in America. ......
Dude you need to step back and think about what you are saying. THAT election was 4 freaking years ago. Your man was NOT the winner. GET THE FRICK OVER IT!!!

....And don't kid your self he is incompetent the facts don't lie. You need to take your head out your *** because none of your thoughts are coherent.......
No...YOUR thoughts are incoherent! He is a VERY competent president. Is a COURAGEOUS president who is not afraid to make unpopular decisions.

Only those who have serverd in the military can have an opininion about politics, what are you a commie. Freedom Of Speech look it up dude garauntees everyone the right to say what ever the **** they want. Don't like it leave the country........
No Commie here...THAT is a LEFT wing idea. Leave the country? You mean the one good men are fighting for. BTW Those good men are fighting for YOUR tired ass as well! YOU are welcome to leave if you desire.

Burkahs can you coherently explain how that would ever come to pass. Secondly if Gore was elected we would most likely not be in the ****hole we are in Iraq. There would most likely have been no 9/11. And can you explain how the world is safer.
Man! Are you really that stupid or are you just messing with us? If those of your ilk had their way we would all be wringing our hands and worrying about the boogy man while he takes over the country. THAT is how the women would be wearing burkahs. Gore is the absolute stupidest lying sob who EVER ran for president.

I am not going on...you are hopeless. Have a nice life with your head in your rectum.

sr20det power 11-05-2004 07:04 AM

16 year age difference between u two is probably the cause of this disagreement, or it could be the income difference, i notice that gladhatter has 4 cars.

i did not like both bush or kerry, but come on people u have to admit he fu*ked up alot of things
i dont believe kerry could have made it any worse then it already is

these are MY opinions, everyone else's post were opinions as well so dont be flaming each other back and forth, if u ask me the reason i like this forum is cuz there are not alot of people who talk sh*t, flame me if u want but remember it doesnt matter to anyone but urself

l2aine 11-05-2004 09:01 AM

Originally posted by gladhatter
Bull****! The Gore camp still hasn't gotten over it, but I thank GOD Gore lost to the better man in 2000. If Gore would have won, hell, our women might be wearing burkahs today!

More total bull****. The WORLD is a better place with Bush in office. Saddam is GONE, and Bin Laden is little threat. More children are in school in Afghanistan than EVER before. People have a better life there and in Iraq than ever. We are making gains in the US as well. Freedom is on the march. All is on the improve!

I call bull**** on you bro - Bin Laden is little threat? Tell that to everyone who died in New York. As long as that ****er is still alive, he is a major threat.

Anyhow, just like the other thread with the same subject, I'll say it again in this thread braniacs:

ELECTION IS OVER. ARGUING THE SUBJECT IS A LITTLE LATE. RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED LIVES. HOPE THAT THERE IS NO DRAFT. KAY. :laugh:

SINxSELEKTAH 11-05-2004 09:47 AM

Originally posted by l2aine
ELECTION IS OVER. ARGUING THE SUBJECT IS A LITTLE LATE. RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED LIVES. HOPE THAT THERE IS NO DRAFT. KAY.
amen to that...however it's good to hear other people's thoughts...that's why i started this thread...but i'm still wondering how many of these people who replied to my thread actually voted?:p

but about the draft...
History Lesson: Former President Richard Nixon abolished the draft

-Jaysin

smokie700 11-05-2004 11:35 AM

I couldn't post a reply last night due to server error. but here you go:

I see why your name is BULL cuz your full of it. I proudly served for 6 years as infantry and Satcomm. You seem to be just like all other liberals long winded and full of crap. If you really do keep up on events you would be the one who needs to take his head out of his azz. War is war and it came to us. But as you seem to be very shortminded you beleive talking a lot of **** to the world would have stopped the attacks on us ie Gore and kerry's solution. Well wake up it didn't work on the school yard bully until you took his azz out. Also jobs have improved under Bush. And the economy is on the way back which started to plumit under Clinton and was aided by 9/11. I don't know what tax bracket your in but i saved over 5grand from Bush and got a 6500 dollar refund. That makes my life good. I would love to have you in my foxhole (ever heard of friendly fire). You talk crap about going to Canada, well to make things a little clearer. IF YOU DON"Y LIKE MY COUNTRY GET THE PHUCK OUT!!! You do have a right to your opinion and a right to free speech. You like Kerry and guess what he lost oh yeah by POPULAR vote an ELECTORAL college. So 2000 was in the past but like evry other left winger you just can't seem to let things go. Tough. I will however take a little satisfaction that you will hold a grudge and be pissed while my candidate is enjoying the next four years in the White House. Another thing you really need to learn is that you will get a better response when things are kept clear and to the point. It's okay though Kerry didn't understand that either and now he can go enjoy his french fries with extra Ketchup. Have a nice day and make sure you breath when you read this hehe I don't wanna be responsible for you having a heart attack.

Also before someone picks apart my post with spell checking I don't use it and I think my points are easily understood.

Sin yes i did vote and proudly voted for Bush

-HyJynX- 11-05-2004 11:43 AM

Enough of all of this. Considered closed.