Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Correct me if I'm wrong....

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2002, 03:07 AM
Contributing Member

Correct me if I'm wrong....

but this is off-topic. anything should go(except pr0n) and there shouldn't be any moderators. there would be less gay *** post closings that way. some of the threads that got closed really had no reason to. they were valid posts. quit abusing your power because YOU are annoyed. lighten up and don't be so serious.
Old 02-23-2002, 08:33 AM
Ex-Mod :)

Well it shouldn't be such a big deal anymore with the spam, posts in OT no longer count towards post counts.
Old 02-23-2002, 09:17 AM

Originally posted by fanatic
Well it shouldn't be such a big deal anymore with the spam, posts in OT no longer count towards post counts.
... I don't think that's the real issue here...
Old 02-23-2002, 10:35 AM
Contributing Member

no not everythign should be alowed on here. before there were any rules here we had peopel with 300 post in less than an hour. we are trying to keep things here clean and usefull. if you have a problem with someone take it up[ through a pm not by posting. we dont have a problem with threads that will spark dissucsion.
Old 02-23-2002, 05:40 PM
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Dystopia
no not everythign should be alowed on here. before there were any rules here we had peopel with 300 post in less than an hour. we are trying to keep things here clean and usefull. if you have a problem with someone take it up[ through a pm not by posting. we dont have a problem with threads that will spark dissucsion.
unless i'm the one posting them
Old 02-23-2002, 06:36 PM

I agree 100% Chuckie.. OT should be a hands off forum..

Closing and deleting threads is annoying, and I find it somewhat rude.. If you don't like a topic, don't read it.
Old 02-23-2002, 08:20 PM

How about if you don't like the way this forum is run, don't come. A whole lot easier that telling the people who run it NOT to read your threads. WTF is that? "Hi I am an altimas.net person only visiting this site because my beloved is down and while I am here for 3 days, I am running the show, *** your rules, *** your forums and *** you!" Who are you guys to tell them anything goes, "this is off topic, there shouldn't be any moderators." I believe the site administrator is the one who determines the rules and regulations, not altimas.net "temporary" members. And I believe he already did that.

You know, I am an altimas.net moderator, but in all honesty this club240 bashing and whoring is making us look bad. You guys respect Mike and altimas.net so much...FYI this site is run by his friends, so please respect them and their site as well.
Old 02-23-2002, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by Neferdite

You know, I am an altimas.net moderator, but in all honesty this club240 bashing and whoring is making us look bad. You guys respect Mike and altimas.net so much...FYI this site is run by his friends, so please respect them and their site as well.
Thank you Neferdite, all you altimas.net people think that out site is in competition with yours, but the truth is, we're all on the same freakin' boat, so chill.
Old 02-24-2002, 08:28 AM

Originally posted by 240Girl

Thank you Neferdite, all you altimas.net people think that out site is in competition with yours, but the truth is, we're all on the same freakin' boat, so chill.
competition...
if i do recall, alot of .net peeps were like "let's help promote this site"..
we would love nutthin' more that to hav another nissan site to cheer about n to post ***** on....

FYI- MIKE isn't a dictator.....
he LISTENS to our issues wit the site....
like wen him n alex had issues, he talked it out wit him....
he didn't erase n close all his posts...
i understand that not every sites rules will be the same....
but almost every post that has been closed or erased has been people airin' out their opinions reasonably...
it's not fair that if a .net member asks "why are my posts bein' erased" their posts are banished, while club240 members can say stuff like " altima owners jus want to be like 240's n take D up the A"
wat kinda crap is this??
Old 02-24-2002, 08:52 AM
Tim

How about if you don't like the way this forum is run, don't come. A whole lot easier that telling the people who run it NOT to read your threads. WTF is that? "Hi I am an altimas.net person only visiting this site because my beloved is down and while I am here for 3 days, I am running the show, *** your rules, *** your forums and *** you!" Who are you guys to tell them anything goes, "this is off topic, there shouldn't be any moderators." I believe the site administrator is the one who determines the rules and regulations, not altimas.net "temporary" members. And I believe he already did that.

someone is mad cuz they got booted as O-T moderator at Dot Net
Old 02-24-2002, 08:54 AM

Off Topic should not be limited to topics...everyone should be able to post **** jokes, links, or pics of chicks..maybe u dont like what someone post but each person has there own taste and if u dont agree with one person just dont post on that thread or have a dabate with the person..u peeps need to chill about all this altimas.net, club240 ****..grow up and live life
Old 02-24-2002, 09:46 AM
Back From The Dead

do you wanna ride in the back seat of a caddy talking about do or die?
Old 02-24-2002, 10:07 AM

Originally posted by Tim
someone is mad cuz they got booted as O-T moderator at Dot Net
timmmmmmmmmmmy, you always have the weakest comebacks. Why are you replying to this thread? Your post doesn't even make any sense or have any revealience to my post. Goodbye.
Old 02-24-2002, 10:19 AM
Back From The Dead

i am now at work
Old 02-24-2002, 10:28 AM

timmmmmmmmmmmy, you always have the weakest comebacks. Why are you replying to this thread? Your post doesn't even make any sense or have any revealience to my post. Goodbye.

i like how your idea of getting rid of people is by saying "goodbye" it's like a lame "talk to the hand" but on the internet lol

Quick Reply: Correct me if I'm wrong....