Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Damn ricers never quite

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 12:41 PM

Damn ricers never quite

Well I am in college now, not that had any relevance to the topic, but I am out at my car getting ready to go home, and a bright I mean bright a$$ yellow 88-91(that ugly a$$ bodystyle) civic comes up to me and two guys ask me if I want to race them. I was like uhgggg, no not really, I am not into street racing my car, I actually take pride and joy for the hard work I have done to my car, and I dont want to stupidly destroy it. So he waits there, and waits for me to pull out of the parking lot, and he decides to follow me all the way to the freeway,(remember I say no way to racing.) I merge onto the freeway, and he merges over the line and gets right next to me, and beeps his horn three times and takes off. I am thinking OMG, what a loser! Then, he flashes his hazards at me, and I was like are you kidding me, OMG. He keeps trying to race me, and I am just ignoring him mindind my own buisness. So I get off on my exit and he still follows me, and I am seriously starting to get mad at him now. So I was like, well maybe if I just get this out of the way he'll stop bothering me. So we both came up to a light, and I was like well here goes nothing. He starts revving real early, then I started to rev when I see the opposite light turn yellow, and then it turns green. I had a perfect launch on him, and pulled about 6-7 car lenghts on him after first gear. When I finally stopped which was about 70 mph, he was seriously about 12-13 car lenghts back, and I never took the revs past 6500. So we both come up to another red light and he doesnt even come up to the car, he stayed like 5 car lenghts behind me since he was so humiliated and embarresed. He got what he wanted a race, and to bad for him he probably grew a vagina after that. Just shows you that if you want the ricers to go away, serve them up a beating and then they'll give the cheap POS back to their parents and rip up their license. I hate them..AAARGH!!BTW, this honda sounded like every other atrocious honda on the road, like a damn lawnmower on its last legs.

Sorry about the rant,
Zach

Last edited by Beckham23; 01-19-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Contributing Member

This forum has a zero tolerance for street racing or any illegal activity.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:06 PM

Yeah all forums don't support street racing or illegal activity, and I pesonally don't myself, but I thought I would share this story in the only appropriate thread where it belonged, the OT.

Zach

Last edited by Beckham23; 01-19-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Levi SPL S14
This forum has a zero tolerance for street racing or any illegal activity.
Wait, so is this a ban-worthy offense? Or are you saying that this board does not condone, facilitate, nor support, illegal activities of any kind?
Old 01-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Contributing Member

U are refering to the EF. he probably still had his D15 in there or ZC
Old 01-19-2006, 02:34 PM
Contributing Member

cool beans, but yeah, try and keep it off of the streets.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Contributing Member

that's pretty damn weak.
a chevy 3500 dually with a huge *** turbo and exh was messing with me in traffic this morning... uhhhh....?????
Old 01-19-2006, 03:38 PM

Well , I yeah there's no tolerance, but in hsi story he did say that he didn't street race, abnd he didn't wanted to, and he was mindign his buisness but he was beign stocked by a H-Ricer. And he really tried not o race, so its not like he's promoting it. but yeah, I wish you would have recorded it....
Old 01-19-2006, 04:15 PM

I had a guy come up behind me in this stack-*** nissan sentra with an after-market air cleaner and just rev the **** out of it. I pulled over and let him go around then I went on down the road. Next light turns into a 2-lane so he has to prove his point again. He takes off slow and allows me to get beside him then he down-shifts into second and stomps on it. I go by, and give him a thumbs down. I later see him cruising around again and he revs at me. I just flip him off. BFD!
Old 01-19-2006, 04:16 PM

No offense, but you said that you do not street race.. but then proceed to tell us that you DID street race. Hypocrite.

And by the way, since you live in Wisconsin.. I'm pretty sure there is a good chance of icky winter conditions. Slow down. Next time, take it to a track. You're in college, you know better.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:23 PM

Yah there isnt an ounce of snow on the ground right now or ice for that matter lol. We so far, have had a pretty mild winter. I am not dumb enough to race with an ounce of snow on the ground, or even chance it in the rain. I dont go out of my way to street race, unless I am serioulsy provoked like I was, and by doing so, I was left alone.

Zach

Last edited by Beckham23; 01-19-2006 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Contributing Member

I wish I had a beater 240, with a rotating license plate assembly. I'd drive around ramming these dip**** ricers. oh man that'd be so much fun.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Contributing Member

^^^How old are you again? Lol JK...

You should have just ignored him if you DIDNT want to race...Jessicas right, hypocracy!!!
Old 01-19-2006, 09:01 PM

Originally posted by Beckham23
Yah there isnt an ounce of snow on the ground right now or ice for that matter lol. We so far, have had a pretty mild winter. I am not dumb enough to race with an ounce of snow on the ground, or even chance it in the rain. I dont go out of my way to street race, unless I am serioulsy provoked like I was, and by doing so, I was left alone.

Zach
Well.. I see Wisconsin boys never change. I'm glad I left.

It doesn't matter if there was no snow or ice. It could have been a clear, sunny day.. the fact of the matter is, is that you should not have been doing it in the first place! I ignore ricers and it works just fine for me. If they want to think I'm "stupid" or whatever, more power to them. I'd rather do the speed limit then get caught street racing. I'm sure those fines are pretty hefty.

I'm not going to play the mother here, but I feel like I should. I mean, just think.. after you grow up and get married.. have a couple kids.. who knows? Anyway, your wife is driving her little Dodge Neon (or Nissan Maxima, whatever) and has your kids with her. They're on their way home from some shopping (or something to that effect, it doesn't matter). Some dip**** street racers who claim they don't street race, go blowing through an intersection and end up killing your family. How would you feel?

I mean, talk about a big karma *** kicking right there.

Sorry, didn't mean to preach. I'm just totally against this crap.
Old 01-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
Wait, so is this a ban-worthy offense? Or are you saying that this board does not condone, facilitate, nor support, illegal activities of any kind?
It is not a ban worthy offense.

Just dont post your "racing" stories unless it was at track.

BTW seriously provoked or not, you made a dumb choice. Street racing is for poser's that cant hack it at the track.

This thread is done.

Last edited by Levi SPL S14; 01-19-2006 at 11:55 PM.