Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.
View Poll Results: will police catch the DC sniper
yes
40.00%
no
60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

dc sniper

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 01:11 AM
Contributing Member

dc sniper

what do u guys think is going to happen with this guy? i dont think that he will be caught
Old 10-15-2002, 03:17 AM
Contributing Member

I think they will catch him. It will take time though and he will most like kill more people. I was at work yesturday and didn't hear the news until the game but I read that he killed again yesturday. ****ed up.

I thought they had a lead with the picture of his van?
Old 10-15-2002, 07:32 AM
Contributing Member

He will want to be caught eventually because he will want his glory from his violence as do all serial killers. It justs ridiculous on how hard it is to catch him. Probably a former military guy gone bananas or a former cop. He's very good at what he does, but he's using it in the wrong way.

Hope it ends soon and people can regain a normal life in the DC/MD/VA area.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:00 AM

Well you guys really dont experience the results of this guy killing all these people. 2 of these shooting have happened less than 15 minutes from my house, 1 happened a 3 minute drive from my house. I cannot go anywhere without looking for a white van or some kind of wierd behavior going on. For the past 2 weekend all of our local events have been cancelled, no one is going anywhere because of this guy. He totally threw off track last night after killing that lady in the Home Depot off rt 50 in fairfax county. I have 3 friends that live AROUND THE CORNER from that home depot. He has bacially put a hurting on the whole VA/DC/MD area. **** even the price of gas went up because of this bastard, no one fills up on stations near the highway. It is becoming a pattern, for the past 2 fridays he killed 2 people in my area, and it will more likely happen this friday if he is not caught. All I know that it has scared me. Two BIG thumbs down for this guy.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:47 AM
Contributing Member

on the real... i honestly think this guy has been playing too much counterstrike... i bet he use to be a awp ***** and snipe away... one shot killer on the loose... i hated those bastards... and it seems this dude thinks its fun or a game...
Old 10-15-2002, 03:21 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by SilvaPwr
Well you guys really dont experience the results of this guy killing all these people. 2 of these shooting have happened less than 15 minutes from my house, 1 happened a 3 minute drive from my house. I cannot go anywhere without looking for a white van or some kind of wierd behavior going on. For the past 2 weekend all of our local events have been cancelled, no one is going anywhere because of this guy. He totally threw off track last night after killing that lady in the Home Depot off rt 50 in fairfax county. I have 3 friends that live AROUND THE CORNER from that home depot. He has bacially put a hurting on the whole VA/DC/MD area. **** even the price of gas went up because of this bastard, no one fills up on stations near the highway. It is becoming a pattern, for the past 2 fridays he killed 2 people in my area, and it will more likely happen this friday if he is not caught. All I know that it has scared me. Two BIG thumbs down for this guy.
I can speak for the NYC guys. We have a bit of an idea of what you are going thru.

Looks like they got more info on him today. I hope it isn't a copy cat or anything.
Old 10-15-2002, 03:32 PM

Originally posted by StanBo
I can speak for the NYC guys. We have a bit of an idea of what you are going thru.

Looks like they got more info on him today. I hope it isn't a copy cat or anything.
Really? care to share?
Old 10-15-2002, 03:39 PM
Contributing Member

Really? care to share?
Major and permanent change of lifestyle = 9/11/01

People get popped here on a normal basis before and after this sniper.
Old 10-15-2002, 04:13 PM
Contributing Member

what info did they get on the guy? whats the deal with this white van? i dont think its connected in no way what so ever, and actually think its helping the sniper hide from the police.

i heard on the news that some people were compairing this guy to the zodiac killer....so i did some research on the zodiac killer and GOD DAMN THAT GUY IS TOTALLY ****IN NUTS

if you dont know about it, he would send letters to the newspapers (really ****ed up letters) and if they wouldn't print them, he'd kill more people

i'm going to make a hobby out of trying to break the codes he sent (most of his letters, even the ones where he tells police his real name have never been cracked)

one of the letters i remember really well is when he killed a cab driver and walked away from the scene, and a cop stopped him and asked if he'd seen anyone acting weird in the area like 2 blocks away from the sceen......just be glad that this sniper isn't planning to shoot out a tire of a school bus, and then pick the kids off as they get out of the bus, another something the zodiac was planning
Old 10-15-2002, 04:30 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1
what info did they get on the guy? whats the deal with this white van? i dont think its connected in no way what so ever, and actually think its helping the sniper hide from the police.

i heard on the news that some people were compairing this guy to the zodiac killer....so i did some research on the zodiac killer and GOD DAMN THAT GUY IS TOTALLY ****IN NUTS

if you dont know about it, he would send letters to the newspapers (really ****ed up letters) and if they wouldn't print them, he'd kill more people

i'm going to make a hobby out of trying to break the codes he sent (most of his letters, even the ones where he tells police his real name have never been cracked)

one of the letters i remember really well is when he killed a cab driver and walked away from the scene, and a cop stopped him and asked if he'd seen anyone acting weird in the area like 2 blocks away from the sceen......just be glad that this sniper isn't planning to shoot out a tire of a school bus, and then pick the kids off as they get out of the bus, another something the zodiac was planning
well, its still as scary, i mean we cant even get gas around here, police are trying to get as many clues as they can, but they are still clueless, in NO way is this guy connected to the zodiac killer, sun of sam or anything. the intellegence around here is STUMPED. But they are starting to think the guy lives in the Fredericksburg area (GREEEEAAAAATTTT ).
Old 10-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Contributing Member

its sucks when its soo close to home man... people act so differntly...you have to be carefull of who u talk to, how u talk to them etc... and god willing this guy will be caught....
Old 10-15-2002, 05:34 PM
Contributing Member

well, its still as scary, i mean we cant even get gas around here, police are trying to get as many clues as they can, but they are still clueless, in NO way is this guy connected to the zodiac killer, sun of sam or anything. the intellegence around here is STUMPED. But they are starting to think the guy lives in the Fredericksburg area (GREEEEAAAAATTTT ).
if i lived in the area as close as you do, i'd never leave my apt (cept to buy pot and liquor) and just have friends over untill they caught the guy and party PARTY PARTY