Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

drugs

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by S15 Powered
, explain to me how you guys are getting a twamp for $20 and an OUNCE, which is TWENTY EIGHT TIMES the amount of dank as a twamp for TWO AND A HALF times the price

wait what?

you have to explain better
Old 02-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Contributing Member

S15 Powered
okay, let's go through this carefully:

20 sack: 1 gram, $20 (28 grams in an ounce)
8th sack: 3.5 grams, about $50
1 OZ.: Eight times as much as an 8th (obviously) usually costs about $300

so what kind of bud is you smoking? not even CHRONIC costs that much

here, in houston texas, one ounce of tabacco costs 50 dollars

JUST TO ADD

when i went up to chicago what costs 5 dollars here in texas cost me 60 up there

thats twelve times the amount it cost to buy here

AND they said that if it were as cheap as it was here then they'd always be blasted
Old 02-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Contributing Member

its weighed in ounces, not in grams.....the ONLY crap here weighed in grams is hydro (and sometimes chronic)

i guess we just have it SUPER lucky
'cause it sounds like your getting shafted there in cali

i just hate it 'cause the two measurement systems are not compatiable and people TRY to use them interchangiably
Old 02-10-2003, 09:52 PM

Well, a dub sack is commonly refered to as a gram bag. As far as tobacco, an ounce of it costing 50 bucks just proves the fact that your dank is super cheap. Tobacco is dirt cheap compared to weed, or at least in most places it is. It sounds like the prices really are just that low down in Texas. Maybe it's becuase your stuff is coming from Mexico??? I dunno what to think, but I know one thing for sure, Cali weed is the bomb and nothing beats in the U.S. I'm guessing that if you ever tried our stuff you wouldn't be able to go back to what you're smoking. On that note, come visit sometime
Old 02-10-2003, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

On that note, come visit sometime

dont worry about that, i'm going in the summer (hopefully)
hell i'll probably take some tabacco with me to sale so i can make a killing off you cali boys

hell, maybe we can hook up and get blasted
Old 02-10-2003, 10:19 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1
dont worry about that, i'm going in the summer (hopefully)
hell i'll probably take some tabacco with me to sale so i can make a killing off you cali boys

hell, maybe we can hook up and get blasted
Yea, for sure, but you'd better have some good stuff if you're gonna try to sell it in Cali cuz sellin bammer out here will get you jacked up.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:44 PM

I think its crazy how the nicknames vary for this **** from region to region.. We call it kill, bud, smoke, weed, pot, schwag and thats about it. Bammer is a funny one and i think its the same as your "bammer" or dirt kill But S15...you pay 20$ for a gram? Thats roughly a joint for 20$?! Thats what i pay for hydro. Speaking of dro..over the last weekend my friend found some chick that had a half a pound and 2 ounces of dro and thought it was some schwag. Sold all of it for like 250 Wish i coulda bought some but i was broke. Gotta save my cash for my friends party this weekend
Old 02-11-2003, 03:59 PM

Yup, a twamp is a gram, and that costs 20. Welcome to Cali, where the dank is the bomb but you pay for it. Trust me bro, for what we're blazin it's worth every penny.
Old 02-11-2003, 04:59 PM

I wouldnt doubt the quality is consistantly better in cali...but that again goes with the price. We occasionaly get a batch of bunk weed and it sucks, but its usualy cheap and abundant when we do get it. Friend of mine got an ounce free for buying an ounce 2 weeks ago cause the kill was weak. You just get what you pay for.
Old 02-11-2003, 05:49 PM

You're totally right, you always get what you pay for. I'm just surprised that dank is that cheap anywhere. I can't imagine that it's THAT much worse than what we've got, but it certainly does cost way less. I mean, it'll still get you high right? I can't imagine that your stuff is as bad as it is cheap. I just really wanna try this stuff and see what it's like.
Old 02-11-2003, 06:07 PM

Take a trip to texas then! I think the price has mostly to do with our location, being so close to the border and a large city like houston has its perks and downfalls. I cant imagine paying that much to get high so i guess the astonishment is on both sides of the table here . Dont think cause its cheap that the weed is **** down here. Its good stuff if you get it from the right people, and is the same price as the ****y weed around here. All about connections
Old 02-11-2003, 06:11 PM

Alright then, we have a deal I'll take all my buddies and bring 'em down to Texas. Then i'll holla at you and you can hook me up with like a pound of bomb for about 100 bucks At that point we'll probably be so high we'll forget to leave and we'll smoke good but reasonably priced weed for the rest of our lives. I finally understand why you DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS
Old 02-11-2003, 07:04 PM

Hahahah, well Cali folk dont. DEA does. Hope yall have money for a hotel cause i only got my room and it barely has enough room for me
Old 02-11-2003, 07:07 PM

grow your own! www.emeryseeds.com
Old 02-11-2003, 08:04 PM
Contributing Member

Alright then, we have a deal I'll take all my buddies and bring 'em down to Texas. Then i'll holla at you and you can hook me up with like a pound of bomb for about 100 bucks At that point we'll probably be so high we'll forget to leave and we'll smoke good but reasonably priced weed for the rest of our lives. I finally understand why you DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

i thought i was going to cali

Quick Reply: drugs