Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Ever Been Hated On?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 04:28 PM

Ever Been Hated On?

I was wondering if this has ever happened to any of you. Last night me and some friends were hanging out smoking a couple cigars and my buddy who drives an SR20 s13 rolls up and drops one of the guys off. Well this inevitably leads to a car discussion. It was about half domestic fans half import fans. I told my friend that i thought the car was pretty sweet to which he replied yeah but i dont care how fast it is at the end of the day it's still a nissan. Then we got into a friendly arguement where i said that the s13 was a better vehicle than a Ford Lightning which was apparently blasphemy because he got really livid. He doesnt consider a car worthy unless it's a v8 with straight pipes. Any similar stories?
Old 09-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Contributing Member

Daniel Boone High School in Gray TN = Half the people think you aint cool unless you run a V8 + straight pipes. Then they say something like, "HELL YEAH BOY" or "Git-er-dun", and leave with a stupid looking burn out with only one tire mark....lol
Old 09-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Contributing Member

Re: Ever Been Hated On?

Originally posted by Hootah
I was wondering if this has ever happened to any of you. Last night me and some friends were hanging out smoking a couple cigars and my buddy who drives an SR20 s13 rolls up and drops one of the guys off. Well this inevitably leads to a car discussion. It was about half domestic fans half import fans. I told my friend that i thought the car was pretty sweet to which he replied yeah but i dont care how fast it is at the end of the day it's still a nissan. Then we got into a friendly arguement where i said that the s13 was a better vehicle than a Ford Lightning which was apparently blasphemy because he got really livid. He doesnt consider a car worthy unless it's a v8 with straight pipes. Any similar stories?
Lightning>S13

In a straight line that is.

Haven't really been "hated" on...but the times I had to set someone straight, Id id
Old 09-02-2004, 11:11 PM

oh yeah i completely agree Lightning > S13 in a drag race. I mean it's basically a dragster with a truck body. I guess i just dont get the appeal of a fast truck. I would rather have a fast car and a beater truck. But i guess that's just me personally...
Old 09-03-2004, 05:24 AM

I don't hate domestics, I just hate some of the ******* owners of domestics who think their v8's are the best of the best anywhere and in everything. I'm sure they say the same thing though about import owners

Domestick driver guy
Damn kids in thier imports with thier coffee can exhausts, thinking their 4 cylinders are better than our big v8's...lets git 'er dun
Old 09-03-2004, 09:54 AM

I have a story for you. I live in Colorado which is pretty redneck as you might know, everyone drives Mustangs, Cameros, Firebirds, etc. The other night me and one of my friends took my 240 to Target, in the parking lot, there was a bright yellow Corvette(mid 70s), and a Cavalier parked next to each other. So I parked right next to them. Whenwe came out of the store this redneck, NASCAR jacket and all, was sitting in the Corvette talking the trailer trash women. He was revving his engine, giving the stare down, needless to say I get in my car revv it up to about 5000rpms. I pull out of the parking space with a little tire chirp, and i hear one of the women say "did you hear that lil' som***** peel out? Go smoke them lil' bastards" With a sputter he was off, three stop signs, and a stoplight later he comes rolling up revving his engine, leans out the window a yells, "I got a 427 i'd smoke ya!" Then he tried to sign 427 with one hand, that's right he tried to hold up seven fingers on one hand! and then he almost hit a curb and turns off the road. WHAT IS THE DEAL!!!
Old 09-03-2004, 10:40 AM

Originally posted by RL_S14_240
I have a story for you. I live in Colorado which is pretty redneck as you might know, everyone drives Mustangs, Cameros, Firebirds, etc. The other night me and one of my friends took my 240 to Target, in the parking lot, there was a bright yellow Corvette(mid 70s), and a Cavalier parked next to each other. So I parked right next to them. Whenwe came out of the store this redneck, NASCAR jacket and all, was sitting in the Corvette talking the trailer trash women. He was revving his engine, giving the stare down, needless to say I get in my car revv it up to about 5000rpms. I pull out of the parking space with a little tire chirp, and i hear one of the women say "did you hear that lil' som***** peel out? Go smoke them lil' bastards" With a sputter he was off, three stop signs, and a stoplight later he comes rolling up revving his engine, leans out the window a yells, "I got a 427 i'd smoke ya!" Then he tried to sign 427 with one hand, that's right he tried to hold up seven fingers on one hand! and then he almost hit a curb and turns off the road. WHAT IS THE DEAL!!!
hahahaha.....you should have said...."Is that a Hemi?".....like those dodge commercials. LoL

I love saying that "Hemi" line at car shows at the domestics section....those DUMBESTIC people are like.....WTF?!!

I dont hate domestics, I love the 1970&1/2 camaro....but if you really look at it....Japanese motors put out more HP per cylinder than that of a domestic.....hmmm, interesting ain't it?

Last edited by E-spec240; 09-03-2004 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Contributing Member

That is hillarious! I have seen some pretty "dump Joe Dirt style" car races in my day, one involving about a 70 something Nova vs a Civic. The Nova sounded pretty bad, but all that rust. lol Anyways the Nova pulled off fist and "smoked" the Civic (as some people would say). The funny thing was, when we got about a mile down the road the Nova was pulled over with a cop behind him. lol
Old 09-03-2004, 01:39 PM

haha, back to the first post... if he dislikes the nissan so much, why in the hell is he driving it and putting the money into it?

what pisses me off the most is when people mistake my car for a ford probe. argh!

'hey man, nice probe. I've got a body kit for it, I'll sell it to you for 1500'

'uh, wha...'

'yeah man, full kit. 1500. fits your probe'

'uh, its not a probe'

'are you sure?'

'yeah, I ****in drive it, I'm quite sure.'

'oh. well. um, see ya.'
Old 09-03-2004, 02:18 PM

this jus happened...

i was playin starcraft(yea oldskoo but im bored wth)
the guy with the name chevytruck joins my game
my sn is s14_kouki btw
first thing he says is s15 is better
i ignore him n say sure if u say so
then he goes n states its better because it has the sr20det and the s14 only have the sr20de
then i was like dam ur stupid all s13 and up came with sr20det cept for the states of course and i told him to go look it up
he said he did and he should noe since he works at a nissan dealership
im like how the hell u get a job there if u dont even noe this simple fact
then he gets all up on my case about skylines then i told him my uncle owns a r33 and he shutups and asks me if i noe when the r30 came out im like no and why u changing the subject u still dunno sh*t bout nissans
then hes like o well i like my chevy better

then i got killed(dammit i was talking too much ignorant people these days)

quick recap dunno if it made sense sorry if it didnt

o yes n he said it is impossible for a rb26dett to fit in a 240sx
then i explain the rb25det tranny thing n everything n hes like well its expensive
im like yea but didnt u jus say it was impossible?

n yea if i remember more ill add it later

Last edited by sr20det power; 09-03-2004 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:06 AM

Originally posted by sr20det power
this jus happened...

i was playin starcraft(yea oldskoo but im bored wth)
the guy with the name chevytruck joins my game
my sn is s14_kouki btw
first thing he says is s15 is better
i ignore him n say sure if u say so
then he goes n states its better because it has the sr20det and the s14 only have the sr20de
then i was like dam ur stupid all s13 and up came with sr20det cept for the states of course and i told him to go look it up
he said he did and he should noe since he works at a nissan dealership
im like how the hell u get a job there if u dont even noe this simple fact
then he gets all up on my case about skylines then i told him my uncle owns a r33 and he shutups and asks me if i noe when the r30 came out im like no and why u changing the subject u still dunno sh*t bout nissans
then hes like o well i like my chevy better

then i got killed(dammit i was talking too much ignorant people these days)

quick recap dunno if it made sense sorry if it didnt

o yes n he said it is impossible for a rb26dett to fit in a 240sx
then i explain the rb25det tranny thing n everything n hes like well its expensive
im like yea but didnt u jus say it was impossible?

n yea if i remember more ill add it later
WOW. Worst story ever.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:41 AM

^Ditto.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:45 AM

didnt say i was a great storyteller jus felt like typing at the moment
Old 09-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Contributing Member

It wasnt that bad.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:19 PM

Originally posted by twofortyessex
[B]haha, back to the first post... if he dislikes the nissan so much, why in the hell is he driving it and putting the money into it?
sorry i was a little vague in the story. one of my friends has the 240 and another one of my friends was giving him a hard time about it. It was really all in good fun but it made me think

Quick Reply: Ever Been Hated On?