S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   fix my car or just f**k it. (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/fix-my-car-just-f%2A%2Ak-43195/)

94Boy 03-12-2008 06:09 PM

Well I was just saying why would you make a WRX FWD. When you can just go buy a honda.. Which is all ready FWD. Any way I do not like honda's I think they are junk. And that is what I think about honda's. Just because I can not drive I know what i like and I do not like, Which is Honda and Dodge.

Also what now I am on the BandWagon just because I said "that guy should go buy a ****ing honda"

yarou 03-12-2008 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by 94Boy (Post 358789)
Well I was just saying why would you make a WRX FWD. When you can just go buy a honda.. Which is all ready FWD. Any way I do not like honda's I think they are junk. And that is what I think about honda's. Just because I can not drive I know what i like and I do not like, Which is Honda and Dodge.

Also what now I am on the BandWagon just because I said "that guy should go buy a ****ing honda"

I never said to make honda FWD you fool, I said that WRX is front wheel bias. Their AWD system gives more power to the front wheels. You don't know anything about honda's(and apparently not wrx's), your opinion of them is unjustified and unmerited. It's easy to dislike things because other people do too. You're just ignorant, and it kills me.

So yes, your ignorance and hatred for honda means you're on a bandwagon.

94Boy 03-12-2008 06:38 PM

Here I will help you help. I am sending you a PM.

And wow my hetred for honda's.

ryguy 03-12-2008 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by 94Boy (Post 358789)

Hondas are not junk. You are just ignorant. Hondas tuned properly are actually really good, it's their fanbase that often gives them a bad name. You cant give opinions on things you don't know about, and this is obviously something you dont know about. You are just going with the crowd and you dont even know why.

MS!3 03-12-2008 06:47 PM

hondas can be cool. All motor only, full suspension, grip driving. those are the cool ones. Don't get confused with the ones you see driving around town.

94Boy 03-12-2008 06:49 PM

Ok here some are nice. If you take car of them. But I really do not like them. And i think next time I just keep my thoughts in my head

yarou 03-12-2008 06:51 PM

This was his PM, I replied to you already. However, let me explain to you publicly so you get the message.

Originally Posted by 94Boy
Ok If you do not like me there is a thingg called BLOCK Button USE IT. Also If you like honda's so much GO BUY one and go on the honda forums:2gunsfiring_v1:

First of all, I'm not blocking you. I like it here, so I'm one of those guys who will clear the fog of war, ignorance, and misinformation. And as I said, I do own a honda. I own an s2000, which is not only common knowledge here, it's located on the bottom left corner of my post, under my name, listed under "drives". And I lurk on more than just this forum, one of which consists mainly of hondas if you must know. Like I said, your opinion is unmerited and ignorant. It doesn't belong here.

MS!3 03-12-2008 06:55 PM

lmao damn henry. when im about to be beaten up im calling you.

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajaj ajajajajajajajajajajaja

battosaii930 03-12-2008 06:56 PM

i like hondas i hate all new Nissan's..... they are so retarded to work on wtf are they smoking when the designers made these cars....

MS!3 03-12-2008 07:05 PM

basically any new car. crazy stuff. Crammed bays, Wire after wire, ive even heard rumors of an obd3.

battosaii930 03-12-2008 09:01 PM

nah hondas are still easy to work on

TypeX180 03-12-2008 10:41 PM

i want a K20 EG6..that thing is sex

anyway..whats with all the honda bashing??

and henry is a scary mother ****er

trevr 03-12-2008 11:05 PM

put it to you like this, in another eight years you will be a proud owner of a classic automobile. Then, just maybe, the vehicle will start appreciating in value.

:beer05: cheers!

trevr 03-12-2008 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by TypeX180 (Post 358832)
i want a K20 EG6..that thing is sex

anyway..whats with all the honda bashing??

and henry is a scary mother ****er

Tell me a R35 powered s13 wouldn't be hot!

TypeX180 03-12-2008 11:16 PM

to much money

but, it would be a sick swap..

...i'd still rather have something else