S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Four.Ten.Drift - Ahhh The Memories! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/four-ten-drift-ahhh-memories-46466/)

Biggamehit 10-27-2009 12:47 AM

there are way to many tracks and other venues available to even mess around in the street anymore...... i mean other than giggles..... the street has nothing for me anymore .... what can i say.. im track converted lol.

Klutch 10-27-2009 03:27 AM

Tracks are cool and generally the best option:) I just don't want to forget about what I did before that....nothing more.

--K

USMCDrifter 10-27-2009 11:26 AM

Yeah the only reason I mentioned anything about "spots" is because it seemed almost apropos that we hit up a parking lot or twisty road for our meeting. I mean, we are probably almost all track drifters now, some may still hit the street from time to time, but for the most part we're all event drifters.

I just was like, it'd be a pretty hot blast-from-the-past to hit up a road and see how much we've all improved over the years. :)

slappy 10-27-2009 12:32 PM

What the hell is going on in here...

USMCDrifter 10-27-2009 03:33 PM

OH SNAP!

Get your towels ready it's about to go DOWN!

Now it's officially a party!

Klutch 10-27-2009 04:29 PM

I was thinking the same thing. No rules, no tracktime, no blah-blah. Just a bunch of guys going out for the hell of it.

--K

USMCDrifter 10-27-2009 04:40 PM

I'm thinkin this could be one hell of a party!

I don't know the Mid-Atlantic area very much anymore, but I'm sure we could make something out of it. A ton of fun!

Biggamehit 10-27-2009 04:55 PM

to bad im Japanese now

Klutch 10-27-2009 05:03 PM

Hellfockeryeahs! If nothing else, I can lay out the grill and **** and have a cookout. It'll be good times again..... Asian Market's another hot spot, that's where I get my Pocari Sweat and othe goodies from.

Sucks that Donnie's in JDM-land:( (lucky) When will you come back stateside (if ever)>\, D?

--K

USMCDrifter 10-27-2009 05:29 PM

I don't think he's coming back stateside . . . . if I knew then what I know now . . .I would have stayed in J-land as well. Well, for the most part anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Donny . . .are you ever gonna visit your state-side buddies? If you are, we can arrange the reunion around that. It's a bit of a drive for me, but it's not horrible and would definitely be worth it to hang out with the four.ten crew again.

Klutch 10-27-2009 05:42 PM

I love i when a plan comes together... if only my quest for wheels were as smooth. Just gotta be patient....

--K

USMCDrifter 10-27-2009 08:56 PM

Have patience bro . . .I'm living a test of patience right now and my girlfriend is having her's tried as well . . . A little deeper and more serious-face than the quest for wheels, but just shows that we all have to have patience

We can make this happen . . .I think Slappy would be down if we can tear him away from his blog and drifting long enough to get him to meet up with us underlings, LOL!

slappy 10-27-2009 09:13 PM

Haha, im down for watever.

USMCDrifter 10-27-2009 09:23 PM

Pyramid sex with aliens?

slappy 10-27-2009 09:58 PM

Depends what said aliens look like.