Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Girl Problems

Old 12-01-2003, 09:05 AM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5
Girl Problems

Ok there is this girl that i like and i think she kinda likes me. So you are saying go ask her out. Yeah one problem she is going out with some one i know the kid use to be my firend but i stopped hanging out with him about 4 months ago. I have recently been hanging out with this girl and she is very nice and i like her alot what do you think i should do? Thanks
BaysideBlue S14 is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 09:43 AM
  #2  
Contributing Member
 
-HyJynX-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pasadena,ca
Posts: 10,109
Ask her out before she just wants to be friends...btw how old are u
-HyJynX- is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 10:30 AM
  #3  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5
i am 20.
Hey -HyJynX- long time no talk to your never loged in on aim

Last edited by BaysideBlue S14; 12-01-2003 at 10:45 AM.
BaysideBlue S14 is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 10:54 AM
  #4  
Contributing Member
 
Sil40_Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,603
ahhh, what a twisted, tangled up situation this is. okay, here's my input (hope it makes sense):

- on the one hand, she's already seeing someone, right? that would make u a snake type dude. nobody wants to be a snake
- on the other hand, if she's not dating someone ur tight with, then u ain't gotta worry about betrayal.
- something else to consider, if she's willing to step out on dude like that, what makes u think she'll be true to u?
- if the chick is uber fine, then ***k it, u only live once!

even though my random thoughts probably didn't make sense, what i'm trying to say is that if u wanna kick it w/her like that, make sure she does the right thing and cuts it off w/homie before u two start gettin down to business. sneaking around behind other people's backs is never cool...
Sil40_Mayhem is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 11:01 AM
  #5  
Contributing Member
 
-HyJynX-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pasadena,ca
Posts: 10,109
Originally posted by BaysideBlue S14
i am 20.
Hey -HyJynX- long time no talk to your never loged in on aim
Yea, my AIM is always ****ed up now and i hate it..i can never log on And if i do i get booted a few minutes later..its ghey.

Sil brought up some good points...heres my lil 2 cents.

Talk to her about her man, how serious is she bout him and blah blah blah. If he is a dick to her, tell her that you will treat her right and blah blah blah..try to get her to come to you ya know?
-HyJynX- is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 11:06 AM
  #6  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5
Thanks guys for all your input i am going to go talk to her tongiht about this stuff i will let you all know how is goes. But what i belive what i am going to do is just let there relationship end all by its self. I dont want this guy being mad at me for breaking them up although he is extremely ****ty to her.


Also how can i change my title right below my name, i did on my other sn on this forum, but i got a new car so i got a new screen name is there anyway to switch over the post from the other screen name? thanks guys

Last edited by BaysideBlue S14; 12-01-2003 at 11:16 AM.
BaysideBlue S14 is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 11:25 AM
  #7  
Contributing Member
 
Sil40_Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,603
Originally posted by BaysideBlue S14
Also how can i change my title right below my name, i did on my other sn on this forum, but i got a new car so i got a new screen name is there anyway to switch over the post from the other screen name? thanks guys
easy, go to "User Cp" (just below the nissanclub banner), click on "Edit Profile", and then hook it up at the "Custom User Text:" field.
Sil40_Mayhem is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 03:22 PM
  #8  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5
i think you might need to have a certain amount of posts before you can do it cuz it aint there. Miderator help me please thanks
BaysideBlue S14 is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 06:16 PM
  #9  
Registered User
 
SLIDE OR DIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: From Tampa FL./in AirForce, ND
Posts: 62
Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
ahhh, what a twisted, tangled up situation this is. okay, here's my input (hope it makes sense):

- on the one hand, she's already seeing someone, right? that would make u a snake type dude. nobody wants to be a snake
- on the other hand, if she's not dating someone ur tight with, then u ain't gotta worry about betrayal.
- something else to consider, if she's willing to step out on dude like that, what makes u think she'll be true to u?
- if the chick is uber fine, then ***k it, u only live once!

even though my random thoughts probably didn't make sense, what i'm trying to say is that if u wanna kick it w/her like that, make sure she does the right thing and cuts it off w/homie before u two start gettin down to business. sneaking around behind other people's backs is never cool...
HAHAHAHAH, that was great stuff, Sil40

Here let me add my seniority of twisted Sh*t that happen to me in my life.

1st: Men by nature were built to hunt or when it comes to females chase. From personal experience I learn that by not saying how felt cost me alot of relationships and potential relationships. When I was younger I wasn't agressive enough when it came to females( yea, I said it, I was scuuured of p*ssy, razz me all you want but a real man recognizes hi mistakes.). I alway beat myself up in regret that I didn't tell how I felt. I made a pack to myself that I would never say to myself I should of and could of again!

2nd: Lets get deeper, If you tell her how you feel your not going to lose her. WORST CASE senerio you might lose a potential relationship but you'll gain a even closer female friend that in the future well relize her mistake. You in the future well have the upper hand when she is single in that she trust and respects you more then any other guy cuz expressed feeling that were very deficult to express.
SLIDE OR DIE is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 06:20 PM
  #10  
Registered User
 
SLIDE OR DIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: From Tampa FL./in AirForce, ND
Posts: 62
Someone stop me!! I can go all day!!! LOL
SLIDE OR DIE is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 08:07 PM
  #11  
Contributing Member
 
-HyJynX-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pasadena,ca
Posts: 10,109
Preach on brotha!!!

Some wise words, form a wise man lol
-HyJynX- is offline  
Old 12-01-2003, 10:53 PM
  #12  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5
While boys

She likes me it looks like **** is all good and we may start dating soon. I asked her "could you ever see yourself going out with a guy like me" and she said yes so. Thank you all
BaysideBlue S14 is offline  
Old 12-02-2003, 12:21 AM
  #13  
Contributing Member
 
-HyJynX-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pasadena,ca
Posts: 10,109
Originally posted by BaysideBlue S14
While boys

She likes me it looks like **** is all good and we may start dating soon. I asked her "could you ever see yourself going out with a guy like me" and she said yes so. Thank you all
lol awesum man But wuts the situation with the guy she is goin out wit?
-HyJynX- is offline  
Old 12-02-2003, 03:58 AM
  #14  
Registered User
 
SLIDE OR DIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: From Tampa FL./in AirForce, ND
Posts: 62

That great, Im extremely happy for you and jelous. Everyone loves a fairy tail ending Im still waiting for mine.

Cupid break me off, man!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
SLIDE OR DIE is offline  
Old 12-02-2003, 04:00 AM
  #15  
Registered User
 
SLIDE OR DIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: From Tampa FL./in AirForce, ND
Posts: 62
Originally posted by -HyJynX-
lol awesum man But wuts the situation with the guy she is goin out wit?
Yea, I want to know. I hate gossip but it feel so good!!!
SLIDE OR DIE is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Girl Problems


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.