Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Got in wreck

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 03:07 PM

Got in wreck

i got in a wreck last night . i was pickin up my friends to go out to eat and as we were leaving this guy had his beams on (it is an extremely dark road) and i didnt see him comin and we were at a 90 degree turn got blinded ran off the road and into a small ditch. pulled the car out broke the radiator front passenger suspension and the tire rod. this sux
Old 06-22-2003, 03:22 PM

oh damn bro. You need some parts? I get OEM parts insanely cheap from work and I can mail them to ya.
Old 06-22-2003, 03:36 PM

yeah i probably will first i have to get it towed and everything is closed on sunday so i am kind of out of luck but i will let u know if i cant find something thanks man
Old 06-22-2003, 06:48 PM
Contributing Member

that sux so much...so to hear that man
Old 06-22-2003, 09:29 PM

good news

i think i am gonna get almost everything fixed by tomorrow. so this i think is the time to upgrade a lil i think? my friends are tellin me that the shocks are out practically the whole suspension is out on thefront right side. so should i go aftermarket or stick to OEM. i have around 2000 (was gonna give to my parents as a payment for my car) but i think they will wait a bit longer cause of this. so should i go after market or not? asking u guys cause i am new and 2000 is my budget not a penny over well maybe a lil but not much. thanks please reply as soon as possible.

Last edited by ZainL; 06-22-2003 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 10:31 PM
Contributing Member

if u got around 2000 to kill then great! Buy a Tein HA set up, get sum struts and sways (maybe cusco) then ur set yo go man. And if u have a hook up maybe u can get stuff for even cheaper
Old 06-23-2003, 09:52 AM

okay i jus looked up all the stuff i might want on Enjuku racing. and here it is
- Cusco front OS strut tower bar
- Cusco rear AS strut bar
- Cusco 28mm front sway bar
or - Cusco 18mm rear sway bar (which one should i get)
- Tien HA coilover
total 1961.95

my car doesnt have a tire rod but it has a bracket because my tire wouldnt steer on the passenger side.
should i just get the Tien HA coilovers?
Old 06-23-2003, 06:35 PM
Contributing Member

i would totally go for the Tein HA set up...if ur ganna be drifting and daily drivin that is.
Old 06-23-2003, 09:41 PM

my mechanic opened everything up and looked and told me that the suspension is fine but the arm and the rack and pinion and broken. the arm was broken in 2 peices and and the joint of the rack and pinion was completely messed up. so i guess i wont be buying that Tien setup. i think he will get the job done within $400 so thas a real good deal i think. i also have to pay for my dad's bumper on his car that i accidently messed up about a month ago.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:31 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by ZainL
my mechanic opened everything up and looked and told me that the suspension is fine but the arm and the rack and pinion and broken. the arm was broken in 2 peices and and the joint of the rack and pinion was completely messed up. so i guess i wont be buying that Tien setup. i think he will get the job done within $400 so thas a real good deal i think. i also have to pay for my dad's bumper on his car that i accidently messed up about a month ago.
to bad well at least u wont be spendin a whole bunch of money haha, ill be spendin a few grand in the next couple of months
Old 06-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Contributing Member

atleast it aint as bad as it could of been.
atleast you are OK
Old 06-24-2003, 01:46 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by rudeboy
atleast it aint as bad as it could of been.
atleast you are OK

btw: what does off the meat mean?
Old 06-24-2003, 03:19 PM

good news he got all the parts and everything now all he has to do is put them on and be ready by thursday. then all i need to do is allignment and some body work and new fog lights. i have another question my speedometer went out like a couple of weeks ago and i think its the speed sensor, but my hicas light also turned on from then on could that light be related to my speedometer not working. extra info after when my speedo went out my hicas light would turn on after five minutes of driving. also my odemeter stoped working but i think that goes hand in hand. so can anyone tell me if my hicas light is related to my speedometer not working?
Old 06-24-2003, 05:44 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by leiferik1

btw: what does off the meat mean?
off the meat rack.....off the meter.

just some wild shyt
Old 06-27-2003, 03:08 PM

got my car back finally total bill 425 but i need to go get it aligned and get new rims because that rim is messed up now. and i found this other 240 in the junk got all my parts from there even gonna get my speed sensor from there windsheild and fender, and probably take the rims of that 240 also. got the whole car for about 100 after we took the rack and pinion and the arm off. hell of a deal i would say.

Quick Reply: Got in wreck