Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Greatest Day Of My Life!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2002, 02:47 PM

Greatest Day Of My Life!

so far, today has been the greatest day in my life, so far, and tonight is shaping up to be right in line.

I woke up, and found my mom had gone and gotten be Pumpernicles (Breakfast place) for breakfast.... its my favorite breakfast food.

I went to school, and first period, I developed some prints (photography class) and teacher said they were awesome. Got an A.

second period I found out that I got an A+ on our last test (biggie). funny thing is, I didnt even study.

We had sub sandwiches for lunch.... my fav lunch too

Fourth period (last in the day) I asked out a girl I really like (I'll post a pic) and she said YES!

When I got home, my dad called. I have been talking to him for a while about us building a project car (rx-7), cause he used to be a car guy, and he wants to do it! yay! It would be a "track" car, not a street car. horray! work starts in approx 1 year.... sooner if a real nice car shows up.

mail came, went out, new SCC was here... and a LATE birthday presant from aunt.... check for $200 dollars! hip-hip, HORAY!

My NEW girlfriend called to ask what I was doing tonight... We're going out to dinner at tonys (really expensive, really good resturaunt), and she (her dad) is paying, cause he is really rich. Then we gonna go see super troopers.

Freshman skip day is tomorrow, so I'm gonna smoke my brains out tonight at alan's party. Dont call me a drugie, never done anything but weed, and I have a 3.7 average, never cheated once.

wow, what an awesome day.
Old 02-27-2002, 02:55 PM

Just keep in mind we only get a certain amount of brain cells so try not to kill them all at once.

Useless info for the day is that the SR20DET from the Silvia uses a hydraulic lifter while the GTI-R uses a solid lifter.
There is a notch at the back of the Silvia stock exhaust cam. That notch isn't actually used except for on the GTI-R cause that notch is where it connects to the distributor and on the Silvia there is no distributor system.
Old 02-27-2002, 04:18 PM

keep in mind that the cells are killed by THC. Most of the people who kill masses of brain cells do hothouses, or smoke too much. u only need 3/4 whips of good stuff to get clipped for a while. and its a good twist, too. After 4/5, you see no benefit except more dead brain cells.
Old 02-27-2002, 07:10 PM
Ex-Mod :)

Jeez, you had one heck of a day.
Old 02-27-2002, 10:40 PM

damn kid..you are lucky to still be in HS. everything is easier when you're younger.
Old 02-28-2002, 02:04 AM
Contributing Member

i bet he gets hit by a truck tonight.....j/k man
Old 02-28-2002, 11:55 AM

Originally posted by ZKrazy
everything is easier when you're younger.
true that
Old 02-28-2002, 02:21 PM

yesterday ended phenominally. I got a good night kiss
I also had the most delicious filet mignon and fetuchini alfredo ever, and a seriously good cheesecake for desert...
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 02-28-2002, 03:24 PM

Wow Sinfestboy, you seem to be a lucky guy this past two days....I wish I could say the same for me ! But I'm happy that you're happy! Yay!
Old 02-28-2002, 04:12 PM

WORST DAY

here's something that'll make you feel even better about your day..
i got into an accident 2 weeks ago. it was a rental car that hit me. the person who signed for the rental car wasnt driving so the rental car company isnt liable. the driver and passenger switched seats. so they might not even be insured. because my car is ****ed up..i got dropped from a sponsor. i am so close to hunting this ***** down and running her over.
Old 02-28-2002, 05:38 PM

Hey ZKrazy-- That sounds pretty bad, but hey I am a true believer in Karma and of "what goes around comes around", so I wouldn't worry too much, that lady's gonna regret it. And it'll work out some how or another, but the more worrying you do, the worse it'll be!
Old 02-28-2002, 11:22 PM

thanks.
Old 03-01-2002, 06:08 PM
Contributing Member

you could hold the person responsable for it. they were driving without insurance
Old 03-01-2002, 06:28 PM
Contributing Member

lucky bastard
Old 03-02-2002, 02:34 AM

My day was pretty good. The pistons turned out to be Tomei and the crank and rods are from JUN. To top off the day somebody came into the shop and asked if I knew anybody who wanted to buy a R33 Skyline GTS-T with the RB25DET in it for $1000US (bad title).

Quick Reply: Greatest Day Of My Life!