S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   hot japanese girl (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/hot-japanese-girl-7482/)

-HyJynX- 11-19-2003 12:02 AM

...Wow is that really her? Looks totally different

kcnoir 11-19-2003 01:51 AM

I think the pic is present. The Namie Amuro I saw back in ~1997 (her first few years as a pop star) didn't look like what we see now at all I would say.... :D

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/...889/namie.html

Feast your eyes... Most pix in the page are old pix of hers. You can see the clue of how she's turned into her current look. Be prepared for the difference. :naughty:

P.S. This is not my homepage, so I'm not the guy you see in the main page of this site. (In case you click on the "back to my home" link.) :p

Sil40_Mayhem 11-19-2003 07:22 AM

mmmmm, i wouldn't mind having that kinda jdm tail...:naughty:

ixcocoyxi 11-30-2003 06:58 AM

not to be mean or anything.. but that second pic looks like her nose got hella swollen.. iono.. if you wanna see some chicks that go naked.. 'sex is zero' ... dopest import vid you guys will ever see.. random sex scenes here and there.. hella funny too.. its like an asian version of 'american pie'.. so wouldnt it be 'asian pie' or sumthin... iono.. but look for it.. d/L it.. tell me what you guys think..

l2aine 12-01-2003 09:00 AM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
mmmmm, i wouldn't mind having that kinda jdm tail...:naughty:
JDM = Japanese Dancing Mom?

:wave:

Sil40_Mayhem 12-01-2003 10:43 AM

Originally posted by l2aine
JDM = Japanese Dancing Mom?

:wave:

works for me...:D

l2aine 12-01-2003 11:41 PM

works for me...:D
Hahaha I dunno about that MILF hunting action... some of them look okay, but when you see underneath the clothing it's :barf:
hahaha

Sil40_Mayhem 12-02-2003 05:23 AM

Originally posted by l2aine
Hahaha I dunno about that MILF hunting action... some of them look okay, but when you see underneath the clothing it's :barf:
hahaha

picky, picky Raine...:rolleyes: man, don't u know stretch marks add character?:naughty: j/k.:D

l2aine 12-02-2003 07:19 AM

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew:shock:

-HyJynX- 12-02-2003 09:56 AM

picky, picky Raine...:rolleyes: man, don't u know stretch marks add character?:naughty: j/k.:D
LMAO...but theyre are some hot milfs that do look good nakey...but you will only get them in ur dreams:tear: :tear:

Sil40_Mayhem 12-02-2003 10:42 AM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
LMAO...but theyre are some hot milfs that do look good nakey...but you will only get them in ur dreams:tear: :tear:
or w/the right amount of cash.:naughty: older hot broads sometimes tend to be more expensive to keep around than young ones...:p

-HyJynX- 12-02-2003 11:11 AM

or w/the right amount of cash.:naughty: older hot broads sometimes tend to be more expensive to keep around than young ones...:p
Lol true, but theyre are young MILFS...espically with all these broads having kids at such a young age..There are milfs at high schools:rolleyes: :laugh:

Sil40_Mayhem 12-02-2003 12:13 PM

Lol true, but theyre are young MILFS...espically with all these broads having kids at such a young age..There are milfs at high schools:rolleyes: :laugh:
i dunno about all that. some of the "would be" milfs i remember from school were pretty skanky.:ugh: and, the major requirement for a milf is the whole "i'd like to" thing...:laugh:

-HyJynX- 12-02-2003 12:22 PM

i dunno about all that. some of the "would be" milfs i remember from school were pretty skanky.:ugh: and, the major requirement for a milf is the whole "i'd like to" thing...:laugh:
Yea they are skanky...i dont think much of what i write lol. I thought the only requirements for a milf was to have a kid and be bangable:confused:

Sil40_Mayhem 12-02-2003 12:36 PM

Yea they are skanky...i dont think much of what i write lol. I thought the only requirements for a milf was to have a kid and be bangable:confused:
that's true, but IIRC, the term is "Moms I'd Like to F*ck". that would mean, not only is it bangable, but it's something u'd like to bang. sh1t man, Rosie O'Donnel is bangable. but would i hit that?? HELL NO!!:barf:

:laugh: :laugh: