S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   hot japanese girl (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/hot-japanese-girl-7482/)

l2aine 12-02-2003 04:11 PM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
that's true, but IIRC, the term is "Moms I'd Like to F*ck". that would mean, not only is it bangable, but it's something u'd like to bang. sh1t man, Rosie O'Donnel is bangable. but would i hit that?? HELL NO!!:barf:

:laugh: :laugh:

kinda sick that the first girl that popped into your head was Rosie ROFL

-HyJynX- 12-02-2003 04:26 PM

Originally posted by l2aine
kinda sick that the first girl that popped into your head was Rosie ROFL
lmao hilarious. Uhmm..when i say bangable i mean that you are at least attracted to her and wouldnt mind banging the hell out of here, capice?:dunno:

l2aine 12-02-2003 06:33 PM

You know what - I retract my statement about Rosie, because I'll admit it - there were a couple times where I would catch Martha Stewart on TV in the morning and wonder.... hmmm.... :p

NiSmO Knight 12-03-2003 12:08 AM

Sup fellas its been ages, hows everyone been?

..... btw, wuts the chicks name in the video?????:dunno: :dunno:

I'd take her FrOnT, bAcK, sIdE tO sIdE, lEgS bAcK, oPeN wIdE!!!!:devil:
Who wit me on that??? ;) :thumb:

-HyJynX- 12-03-2003 12:30 AM

Originally posted by NiSmO Knight
Sup fellas its been ages, hows everyone been?

..... btw, wuts the chicks name in the video?????:dunno: :dunno:

I'd take her FrOnT, bAcK, sIdE tO sIdE, lEgS bAcK, oPeN wIdE!!!!:devil:
Who wit me on that??? ;) :thumb:

Damn knight, havent seen u in a long ass time. Her name is Namie Amuro, and lots of us well take her:laugh:

NiSmO Knight 12-03-2003 12:33 AM

L0L!!!!! dude, u still on AIM??? Im on AIM practically every night. I been tryin to save up for my Z project swap.... damn I miss my S14 badly....

newayz, hit me up on AIM, DimSum916

-HyJynX- 12-03-2003 12:37 AM

L0L!!!!! dude, u still on AIM??? Im on AIM practically every night. I been tryin to save up for my Z project swap.... damn I miss my S14 badly....

newayz, hit me up on AIM, DimSum916

I dont get on AIM much anymore, AIM doesnt like me and boots me after a couple of minutes so i just dont bother. Z33 project?

NiSmO Knight 12-03-2003 12:44 AM

Nah, cant afford the Z33... Z32.5 project, remember a while back that my company was doin the 350 swap in the S14?... I guess its my turn wit my Z32... depends when my $ will allow me to do it :confused:

well, I hope things go smooth from here on out...

-HyJynX- 12-03-2003 12:48 AM

Nah, cant afford the Z33... Z32.5 project, remember a while back that my company was doin the 350 swap in the S14?... I guess its my turn wit my Z32... depends when my $ will allow me to do it :confused:

well, I hope things go smooth from here on out...

Ahh, gatta love the Z32s, Z33s a pretty damn expensive and aftermarket is hella expensive. Well good luck on getting one, they arent cheap at all. :thumb:

NiSmO Knight 12-03-2003 12:50 AM

I might end up lookin for another VG30 and sendin it to Spark in LA to have em turbo it out to bout 4 or 500 rwhp... still a coslty job.... *sigh* the things I do for cars... no if I only had the $ and a grl! HAHA

-HyJynX- 12-03-2003 12:52 AM

I might end up lookin for another VG30 and sendin it to Spark in LA to have em turbo it out to bout 4 or 500 rwhp... still a coslty job.... *sigh* the things I do for cars... no if I only had the $ and a grl! HAHA
Lol the Girl will just take the money bro:p VG30 with a TT set up, wut a beast:devil: Only if money grew on trees:p

l2aine 12-03-2003 12:52 AM

no if I only had the $ and a grl! HAHA
:laugh: can't have 1 without the other LOL

paradawx 12-03-2003 01:19 AM

The before pics of her look like she's 12, does her child happen to have anything to do with R. Kelly?:thumb:

addicted2sp33d 12-08-2003 10:26 AM

Where's the tig ole bitties? :dunno:

She looks so tiny. I'd be afraid to break her.

NiSmO Knight 12-08-2003 11:57 AM

Originally posted by paradawx
The before pics of her look like she's 12, does her child happen to have anything to do with R. Kelly?:thumb:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigok:
:spin: