Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

I need an hour of your time. PLEASE READ.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member

I need an hour of your time. PLEASE READ.

My eyes have been opened. Wide ****ing open. The current state of world events has got me scared ****less. Everybody who loves America and loves being an American as we know it, watch these videos. I understand they're long but this is something that it is your duty as an American to watch.

the orininal video from Zilvia that peaqued my interest.

If the thought of this doesnt scare you ****less then you deserve whats coming.

The only man to fix this is Ron Paul.

dont know how much truth there is to this but watch it anyways.

DO SOME RESEARCH. Ron Paul has been consistently CENSORED in the media and on the internet. He has won NUMEROUS MSNBC polls, by a LANDSLIDE. I was a hard core Bush supporter, and a supporter of the Iraq war. Not any more. I support our troops, no doubt. But this foolishness needs to stop, the troops need to come home. Vote to stop the insanity. Vote for the ONLY candidtate who can stop the bleeding of this nation. I did not copy this from somewhere on the Internet. I typed this all up right now. Tell all your friends. This is a major turning point. It's this or revolution, and I do honestly feel this way. All I ask you to do is think. I beg you, at least watch the videos about Ron Paul. And tell everybody you know.

-Ryan Lorance
Old 02-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Contributing Member

i vote ron paul..thanks ry..i was really worried about who in the **** i was to vote for..this seriously made my mind
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 PM

Wow, those were some very interesting videos, and an awesome hour away from my homework! There were two big themes that I think you were trying to get across: vote Ron Paul and no American Union.

I wasn't overly moved by the American Union videos, quite frankly. It kind of felt like a Michael Moore-esque attack on the establishment, and didn't really offer the kind of facts that would inspire me to speak up. The videos kept bashing the European Union which is actually a relatively effective setup, if you think about it. The Euro is strong, much more so than the U.S. dollar. It is true that citizens of a country in the EU can travel to other EU countries without passport. And while that would suck for our immigration issues, it would also help our recession and pull the dollar back up a bit (both by spending and a lower cost work base). And, while the concept of the Amero (terrible name, btw) sounds bad, and I personally don't like it, it can still be argued that combining with these countries could improve the value of our country's currency, and further increase spending in the states.

Now, onto presidential hopeful Ron Paul. I actually developed a taste for Mr. Paul when he appeared on the Colbert Report, which they showed a clip from in one of the videos. Whether or not he is being censored I don't know, but it should be the responsibility of every voter to make their own decisions, and overlook the biases of mass media.

Sorry for the rant, and these are just some of my OPINIONS, so if you want to tear it apart, please be gentle!!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Contributing Member

old news.

i've been hearing about this for some time now. the reason you don't hear about it is because as mentioned, the mainstream media is controlled by the those pushing for these changes. i forget the names right now but there is a radio program i listen to every now and then, it is hosted but a father and son. one was is a former white house aid and the other was a bank ceo.

this is a Christen supported program with views that are not shared by the general public so these are not people that are all that well known. they have however been talking about this and many other topics for quite some time now. many Christen supported programs have been addressing the illuminati and world bankers for years but like i said their views are shared and seen as religious fanatics so they are kept from the public much like ron paul is.
the way i see it there is nothing that any one man can do. so while ron paul seems like the answer the fact of the matter is that this is something that has been put into action since the birth of this and many other nations.

the left behind movies with kirk cameron deal with these idea of a one world government and so forth. i don't really care for the movies myself but they are for the most part in agreement with what the Bible has said for thousands of years and what the some are just recently coming to the realization of.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:38 AM

this **** scares the **** outta me!! I WILL im saying WILL kill myself before i am implanted with any sort of thing like that
Old 02-07-2008, 07:54 AM

i am a ron paul fan.

political discussions are fine as long as people don't go ape **** in this thread.

yes. vote ron paul. if he doesn't win the nomination i'm not planning on voting at all.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:20 AM

If this is the type of thing that *piques* your interest, check out zeitgeistmovie.com. Covers some of the same stuff, plus more.

It's pretty long, but some might enjoy it.

but yeah, like jramos said, old news. Don't buy what mass media feeds you - don't be so easily influenced by some videos on the internet.

Last edited by k_wakasugi; 02-07-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:29 PM

^^so was any of that implanting sh*t true?
Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Contributing Member

yea i heard about this a few months ago scares me and seems so real... and i have seen the North American Union insignia on the back of a North Carolina State issued Drivers license....scary

also a reporter claims that the Denver Mint is making Amero's and he claims to have one he even has pics and a video proving it was real metal

edit: i just went to this guys website that i saved on my bookmark and its gone... 404 not found http://www.halturnershow.com/AmeroCoinArrives.html

wow maybe they found him. he claimed his contact in the US treasury sent him one and he showed it to the world on his website and now its gone this is really fishy
Old 02-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Contributing Member

Ron paul has no chance of winning the nomination, but write him in, if nothing else we need to make a statement. I also knew about the North American Union for about a year now, but I didnt know how deep we were into this. Americans CANNOT stand for this if it becomes a reality. Its going to be between John McCain and either Obama or Hillary. It seems strange to me that the warmonger McCain has recently shot to such popularity. I think that something is being manipulated here. It's my opinion that McCain is the man that can push the NAU through.... looks like all we have to vote for this year is **** boys.

Last edited by ryguy; 02-08-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by ryguy
Ron paul has no chance of winning the nomination, but write him in, if nothing else we need to make a statement. I also knew about the North American Union for about a year now, but I didnt know how deep we were into this. Americans CANNOT stand for this if it becomes a reality. Its going to be between John McCain and either Obama or Hillary. It seems strange to me that the warmonger McCain has recently shot to such popularity. I think that something is being manipulated here. It's my opinion that McCain is the man that can push the NAU through.... looks like all we have to vote for this year is **** boys.
i agree 100%

imo the only way to stop this is us the people we have to spread the word let everyone know what they want to do to us
Old 02-08-2008, 04:01 PM

mccain is bought and paid for by the NAU.