Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

im so fked

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 01:24 AM

im so fked

well, to start off..It was about 2 hours ago now, i was in my friends car and we were racing my friends van to his house, well i look back and see lights(were goin about 75 by this point), we pull over and my friend in the van keeps going. The cop finds a quarter of weed on me and some on my friend, then the cop tried to tell me there was cocaine on my weed, which i knew was wrong..my friend in the van tried to get away from the cops and got about half way down the street when he spun out and hit a tree on the drivers side door goin about 50 mph, i just got released because it was under 20 grams and a misdameanor(sp?), the cop told me my friend in the van was most likely dead, I dont know if he is alive or dead and the cop told me if he dies i could be convicted of involuntary man slaughter, im soo fkin scared right now, and at the same time worried about my friend
Old 06-24-2003, 02:01 AM

Dude that sucks so bad, I hope your friends alright and things work out to be not so bad
Old 06-24-2003, 07:05 AM

well, i called the hospitol this morning and he is alive, but in critical condition and they dont know if he is going to make it, i just pray to god he doesnt die
Old 06-24-2003, 07:08 AM
Contributing Member

that cop is fulla shyt....

i feel for you and your friend...if anyone is responsable for your friends actions it's your friend.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by rudeboy
that cop is fulla shyt....

i feel for you and your friend...if anyone is responsable for your friends actions it's your friend.
that is true...but u know the cops dude. Always pull some sneaky **** on u. And Click, i hope evrything works out all right man, hope ur friend is 0k and lives.
Old 06-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Contributing Member

**** the police
Old 06-25-2003, 11:23 AM

That sucks man. I hope your friend is okay, but would definately look into the involuntary man slaughter thing.

Were you drivin the van? If you were than i see why you could be convicted of it but if you were not i do not see how you fall under that catagory.