Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

I've got a lil life dilemma..

Old 09-28-2003, 04:35 PM

I've got a lil life dilemma..

Mmmk heres the story.. I've been "talking" to this girl lately. But she happens to one of my really good friends exes they broke up like the beginning of school. And only dated for like 1 month or possibly less during the summer. Anyway hes pissed at me for going out with her and stuff.. But he specifically told me that he couldn't stand her and thought she was psycho..which obviously means he doesnt care about her(he was also the on who broke up the "relationship"). So i see no problem with me dating her then. I'd appreciate your opinions on this.

Mark
Old 09-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Contributing Member

Ive always thought its k0o to go out with ur friends Ex's..i mean why wouldnt it be? I dont mind if one of my friends or good friends go out with a chick i used to go out..more power to u man. All i gatta say is good luck with her haha.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Contributing Member

i say it all depends on how strongly he felt for the girl. if he didn't really like her i ask....but if he loved her, i wouldnt dare think about it.

it sounds like your friend is like 15 or 16, **** him.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:32 AM

See if they where together for a long period of time I would say its wrong but being that it wasnt more then 3 months it shouldnt matter.. But out of respect if they where together long you should know theres a million gurls move on.. and remember is this piece of azz worth losing your friend???
YOU DECIDE
Old 09-29-2003, 04:05 PM

if you got a friend that tells you not to go out with someone that he went out with him, then he sucks. i mean what if this is THE girl? you never know.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:58 PM
Contributing Member

my opinion, not fact: u guys are still in school, right? apparently, u guys r a bit too young to be living a soap opera. it's not that heavy. i mean, if they hadn't been dating for that long, then to hell w/it. and, if he was ur boy, he wouldn't stand in the way of what makes u happy. besides, the whole "who-dates-who's-ex" thing seems to be more of an issue w/women then guys anyway. damn, i know if one of my boys hit someone i used to kick it with, i'm like "more power to u". i'm not using that parking space anymore, so what should it matter...?
Old 09-30-2003, 03:53 PM

Well i talked ot him about it and like explained everything and he seems to be not as pissed about it. I let him know were still cool and i didn't want it to change anything between me and him. Anyway after about an hour of talking he said "Do what ya gotta do man". And yes we are still in high school.

Mark
Old 09-30-2003, 06:25 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by allhopeislost
Well i talked ot him about it and like explained everything and he seems to be not as pissed about it. I let him know were still cool and i didn't want it to change anything between me and him. Anyway after about an hour of talking he said "Do what ya gotta do man". And yes we are still in high school.

Mark
that sounds right. to me, friends (real friends) wouldn't let a chick come between them, so that's cool. by the way, i hope u didn't take offense to the school thing. it was just to say that ur too young and life is too short for nonsense. it's good that u guys r good enough friends to get past that.
Old 09-30-2003, 06:35 PM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
that sounds right. to me, friends (real friends) wouldn't let a chick come between them, so that's cool. by the way, i hope u didn't take offense to the school thing. it was just to say that ur too young and life is too short for nonsense. it's good that u guys r good enough friends to get past that.
Ya i've been good friends with him since 6th grade and we are now in 11th grade. At first i was kinda taking offense to it b/c i thought you were saying we were immature ect. but now that you've explained no offense taken.

Mark
Old 10-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Contributing Member

i was at a party and this guys mom got ****faced drunk and his really good friend tried to all take advantage of her....and they made up at the party.....the guy whos friend tried to hook up with his mom at the party.

Old 10-06-2003, 05:34 AM

He's your boy, and he's always going to be your boy. If he doesn't want to be boyz after this, then he truly wasn't a good friend. Plus they were only going out for a month, and I hope he wasn't in love after a month cause that would be a world record in getting pu55y wupped. Broz before Hoez, It only Pu55y. Boy should fight over Pu55y. Thats why males hold friendships longer than females. Females fight over petty S**t and never become freind again. Male are like f**k it we're still boyz.

Somebody stop me! I can go for dayz.