Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

joke

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Contributing Member

joke

so.. my 60+ year old guy gym teacher.. he is on steroids, because he can bench 400+. and that is not a joke. but anyways, i always kid with him, fake box with him and such, and he is normally quite the hardass. well, just yesterday,(friday) he told me a joke, and i think at least someone here will like it.

There is this blonde, and she is short on cash. so she is searching for odd jobs, trying to get hired as a handywoman for spare money. so she goes to an upperclass neighborhood, and starts going from door to door. she approaches a very nice looking house and rings the doorbell. a man answers the door, and she asks him if he needs any odd jobs done around the house. the man replies, well actually, i need my porch painted, if you are willing to do it, just go take a look at it, and come back and tell me how much you would want to get paid for painting it. so the blonde goes back outside, and comes back, and replies "50 dollars" and the man says, hey thats a really good deal, there is paint in the garage, so if you could get started as soon as possible that would be great!. so the blonde closes the door. a few minutes later, the mans wife asks, who was that? and the man replies, that was a woman who wanted odd jobs, so i hired her to paint our porch. the wife asks, well how much are you going to pay her? and the man replies, 50 dollars, its what she asked for. the wife is stunned, and asks the man if the blonde knows that the porch goes all the way around the house, and the man said yes, she took a look outside before offering her price. so the wife says okay, and forgets about it. a few minutes later, the blonde rings on the doorbell again, and says "im done!", which surprises the guy. he asks, the whole porch? and she said, yea, i even gave it two coats!. which befuddles the guy, because the job should have taken at least a few hours. so he congratulates her, and starts to walk outside. before he gets outside, the blonde says "oh, by the way, its not a porch, its a Lexus"
Old 05-06-2007, 09:11 AM

man that would suck!