Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

last time you scored?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2002, 01:47 PM

Originally posted by battlestylespl

uhh...Staind, Incubus...same thing, right?
Damn, I guess it REALLY has been awhile...

And JQUEST2, I am no where near serious enough with HIM (sorry to dissapoint the fantasy of a little girl/girl action for ya) to even consider that.
Old 02-15-2002, 01:55 PM

Nef

That's cool. Well your profile says your a bartender/model..so I guess you wouldn't have a problem bringing someone home. Well good for you with all the self control...me, well, I would go nutz and .....well, um ,you'd get the picture...LOL

No casual friend to "express yourself". Gotta have at least one or two of those, right?
Old 02-15-2002, 05:16 PM

Hey guys leave Neferdite alone! Bands now a days sound alike!

Don't get me wrong guys, I hope you don't think that I'm some kind of feminist, acutally I am totally for expressing yourselves and don't like those feminists, but just to talk about the gritty details, such as talk of her "bleedin" (also called her period ) is a little messed up (for me).

And JQUEST2 (since you don't like to go on a first name basis), women DO have self-control, but then there are some times where....well....I think you get the picture!

Don't worry Neferdite, if it's been awhile, the next time it'll be the best ! Hehehe.....that's all I'm gonna say for now.
Old 02-15-2002, 05:56 PM

All I want to say is that I respect the woman's body 100%. Pleasuring her body is first prority whenever we make love. I don't have sex, score, **** or gettin my rocks off. To answer the question might be the worst thing I could do. Because anyone can read these forums and I don't want that special woman in my life to run into this or hear it from someone else. However my last time would be...............
Old 02-15-2002, 10:35 PM
Contributing Member

i don't think it really matters. it's not like you both don't know you got it on. unless your g/f browses the board and she sees you scored and she knows it wasn't with her. then you're either lying or cheating which in that case you shouldn't post about it...hehe
Old 02-16-2002, 06:30 AM

Thumbs up

Wow, I am VERY impressed with GTspecR! Before I read your reply, GTspecR, I never thought that ANY guy felt or thought that way. Let me give you some advise guys--if you feel and act the way GTspecR does (respecting and pleasuring her first), your significant other will feel EXACTLY, if not more, the way you do!

battlestylespl--you are right and wrong...yes it may seem not to matter, but then again the world is pretty small and believe me, I've learned through the hard way that what goes around comes right back around and bites you in the a**! And yes, that would really suck if your girlfriend saw your post and realized it wasn't her...oooo...not a pretty sight to see!
Old 02-16-2002, 09:21 AM
Contributing Member

i agreee with him aslo. sex isnt about getting off(well sorrta) its about being with the person you love verey much.
Old 02-16-2002, 09:55 AM

My sentiments are some what the same, however...I don't think that the 2 people have to be in love and that's your life long partner..I beleive sex and an expression of you and something that you choose to do, whether it be with many or that special someone. Sex can be shared. If two people are real good friends and they would like to cap off a great evening with sex, then so be it. If they both have an understanding, than its cool. Heck, I know people who are freinds and they have sex to release any pent up stress, frustration because they don't have anyone "special" Sex is something can be openly and freely expressed with anyone. Maybe I'm off the track of "traditional" thinking, but just like neferdite said " to each his own". Whether you have sex with no one, everyone, with yourself or with toys, etc..It not going to make me think your a bad person, but..I night think its kinda funny or something, but that's up to you...

Just my 2 cents

Last edited by JQUEST2; 02-17-2002 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-16-2002, 11:03 AM

JQUEST2--very insightful. I understand where you are coming from and I respect your opinion and beliefs...and I DO agree with some of the things that you have said.

But here's the thing...It think sex is something special and valuable, so when I see people sleeping around because they just want to, it just degrades the value of it. Now I'm not saying that you have to have sex with ONLY your spouse, but with someone that you actually care about and know because what happens if you get an STD or worse, HIV/AIDS??? I know you guys don't like to hear that, but hey, that's the truth.

But seriously, wouldn't the sex be soo much better with someone special???
Old 02-16-2002, 12:40 PM
Contributing Member

most guys want meaning less sex. you gotta understand we are dumb...
Old 02-17-2002, 09:09 AM

Well that's true battlestylespl, unfortunately
Old 02-17-2002, 01:14 PM

well, being stupid is one thing but there usually should be some level of trust and mutual understanding...anything above that can be risky and just plain stupid...and that's where you communicate, whether its meaningless, creating intimacy or just having friends with benefits...you know?
Old 02-18-2002, 12:38 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by 240Girl
Well that's true battlestylespl, unfortunately
yeap...
Old 02-18-2002, 10:04 AM

about 2 weeks ago.... but Im only 15, so
and no it wasnt with some slutty girl, my gf, of about a month and a half
Old 02-18-2002, 01:17 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sinfestboy
about 2 weeks ago.... but Im only 15, so
and no it wasnt with some slutty girl, my gf, of about a month and a half
there should be some sort of rule that you have to atleast have a license to post on car forums

Quick Reply: last time you scored?