Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

last time you scored?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2002, 03:40 PM

I have a lisence plate. Just cause I dont have a drivers lisence...
I do own a car (96 maxima), and yes, I did pay for it. $1000 from my cousin. but its bottom of the line for a maxima.
Also, I drive every day, every single time I go anywhere with a parent or grandparent, I get to drive. My relationship with family is getting alot better
Old 02-18-2002, 04:16 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sinfestboy
I have a lisence plate. Just cause I dont have a drivers lisence...
I do own a car (96 maxima), and yes, I did pay for it. $1000 from my cousin. but its bottom of the line for a maxima.
Also, I drive every day, every single time I go anywhere with a parent or grandparent, I get to drive. My relationship with family is getting alot better
there should still be a rule
Old 02-19-2002, 11:58 PM

Originally posted by battlestylespl

there should be some sort of rule that you have to atleast have a license to post on car forums
Look at this forum and notice that even some of the moderators are 17. I'm not surprised at all that there is a 15 year old posting. Hey at least he more mature than some 17 - 20 year olds that post on this forum and others. He may make some kinds childish comments some times but he IS kinda childish (three more years buddy and you'll be offcially an adult). Not to flame or anything but I've heard/read more childish things come out of your mouth/keyboard.
Old 02-20-2002, 12:32 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by SR20VET

Look at this forum and notice that even some of the moderators are 17. I'm not surprised at all that there is a 15 year old posting. Hey at least he more mature than some 17 - 20 year olds that post on this forum and others. He may make some kinds childish comments some times but he IS kinda childish (three more years buddy and you'll be offcially an adult). Not to flame or anything but I've heard/read more childish things come out of your mouth/keyboard.
i can be an *** if i want to...i have a car, i have a license.
Old 02-20-2002, 06:31 AM

Wow, you guys amuse me so much and I've only been here a day. Theres not much here for content yet, but for sheer entertainment value I'd have to say your Miscellaneous is the coolest. : ) As far as making love goes, I've been sex starved for quite a while, its so confusing too. My girlfriend is a naughty catholic girl, you'd think she'd want to get it on more. : ) Also, Dystopia your woman is hot, who'd have thought you could end up with someone like that? =P

Daunttless
Old 02-20-2002, 09:16 AM

Wow, Sinfestboy you're 15??? Having sex at 15??? I don't even think I knew what sex was at 15! haha, no I wasn't that bad, but 15??? Jeez, I guess I'm not up to speed with what's going on in the world today! 15?
Old 02-20-2002, 09:25 AM

240Girl..........These days? err....aren't you about 17? (I assume that age since you're about to go to your prom)

battlestylespl...........how does having a license entitle you to be an ***? Yes you do have the right but it has nothing to do with having a license. I would also suggest loosing the attitude. If you keep acting they way you are with the immature commnets and post-whoring then once this forum matures you'll be ridiculed by all. Just look at the way NightKids was treated on FA until recently.
Old 02-20-2002, 10:30 AM

Yeah, but NiteKids really is a dumbass. : )
Old 02-20-2002, 11:17 AM

I starting to see how many things are starting at a younger age, but 15?? Damn that's alittle to young to start having sex, driving it ok (but you still need a license). I'm saying this because you can always be mature physically, but mentally your mind still needs time to mature. But this is all my opinon, lately the body in most kids have been growing faster then their minds (or how they think). Its stuff like this that make me wondered where we are headed in the future.
Old 02-20-2002, 11:29 AM

15? Well, I can't say that I'm any better. I was messing around in grade school if you can believe that! Of course, i was influence by all the older kids cause that's the only people I hung out with. I'm a lot smarter about the whole deal, but again, I still love sex. Too bad my game didn't improve...lol
Old 02-20-2002, 02:13 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by SR20VET
240Girl..........These days? err....aren't you about 17? (I assume that age since you're about to go to your prom)

battlestylespl...........how does having a license entitle you to be an ***? Yes you do have the right but it has nothing to do with having a license. I would also suggest loosing the attitude. If you keep acting they way you are with the immature commnets and post-whoring then once this forum matures you'll be ridiculed by all. Just look at the way NightKids was treated on FA until recently.
i don't visit FA, and i know what i'm talking about for the most part. i'm a smartass. so get over it. this is off-topic- translated that = smart *** comments.
Old 02-22-2002, 06:35 PM

Last time my girl was up last friday to be exact!!!!
Old 02-22-2002, 07:43 PM

well, around my school its very free. you wouldnt expect it, since its a fairly wealthy district, but it is. we arent ****** or *****, we are freespirited. everyone who has sex uses protection, and doent have it with just anyone.
The one thing that does make some people a little slutty, is that about a month ago, or so, there was an "orgy" at a party... 3 couples in 1 room
I dont wanna go any farther...
Old 02-22-2002, 08:18 PM

Originally posted by battlestylespl
most guys want meaning less sex. you gotta understand we are dumb...
LOL!!
Old 02-23-2002, 02:43 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Ryan

LOL!!
true...true...all these thread closings are gay...no free posts for moi sad

Quick Reply: last time you scored?