Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Ma Huang / Effedrine

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 08:33 AM

Ma Huang / Effedrine

I gotta lose 5 lbs, and I didnt feel like working out, so I went and got some fat burner..... its like stacker2...... WOW, THIS STUFF FEELS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

its called tri-burn.......

vvvvvvvwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 05-15-2002, 09:20 AM
Contributing Member

Re: Ma Huang / Effedrine

Originally posted by Sinfestboy
I gotta lose 5 lbs, and I didnt feel like working out, so I went and got some fat burner..... its like stacker2......
well....did it work?

lazy
Old 05-15-2002, 01:53 PM

It's supposed to work just like a low end version of its illegal cousin Meth. Sure it kills a couple dozen people a year but **** what doesn't doesn't? I mean even vending machines kill at least 8 people a year in the US. There has even been talk of banning it from use by professional atheletes but given the inability to actually prevent steroid use by pro atheletes I don't see them taking on another job that they will just fail at. Ephedrine will speed up your heart, raise your blood pressure and give you the nervous feeling but really that is about it. Its not like your going to be wired up for the day. Personally I just drive in rush hour traffic for my adrenaline fix. Same results. High blood pressure, hearts pounding and I feel nervous.
Old 05-15-2002, 04:03 PM

You can lose 5 lbs easily without drugs. But you need willpower, or you need to get food poisoning

I lost hmm, let's see, 15 lbs(i'm not sure because I don't weigh myself) in a month--my secret: ate the SAME stuff, but cut the amount in half. It works like a charm

All I know is that I dropped 2 dress sizes without drugs, and I'm a happy gal
Old 05-15-2002, 04:14 PM

its cousin isnt meth, stupid, its speed. and it has other ingredients and stuff. its really wierd, all the places that I have fat, I was actually sweating all day long. literally, all day long, it wasnt an intense sweat, but the bottom of my belly, part of my back, and parts of my thighs were damp all day long.

oh, and Im not lazy, I work out 3 times a week, but it isnt an aerobic workout, its 5 reps of as heavy as I can go, amount of sets vary on muscle.

anyways, its actually called t-burn, I dont know where I got Tri from.

anyways, I took one as soon as I woke up today, and within 30 minutes, I felt really energetic.
Old 05-15-2002, 04:17 PM

oh, and the way it kills/ gives seizures to people is like this guy, VELCRO SHOES.... he takes 4 at a time:

http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthr...5&pagenumber=3

and since Im not even gonna go to the reccomended dosage of 2 pils at a time, twice a day, I have nothing to worry about. its totally safe if used in moderation, same as morphine and weed
Old 05-16-2002, 04:34 AM
Contributing Member

oh, and Im not lazy
liar
Old 05-16-2002, 01:36 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1

liar
not really. I just dont want to change the way I eat, and I hate aerobics of any kind, including running.
Old 05-16-2002, 02:30 PM
Contributing Member

not really. I just dont want to change the way I eat
yeah...food = good
Old 05-17-2002, 09:31 AM

day 3, feelin good.

for some reason, when I am on the high point (45 min after taking it, for 2 hours) I write really wierd. lower case i's are hard

one of my friends (big guy, football and shotput, kinda fat-ish, linebacker) wanted some, and I just gave 2 to him, and told him to take it half hour before his workout. I wanna see how he reacts
Old 05-31-2002, 06:40 PM

isn't methamphetamines also known as speed..?

Last edited by driftintoacurb; 05-31-2002 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-01-2002, 02:38 AM

Yep known as Meth, Crank, Speed, Crystal and a few other things. Most Meth labs use the common cold medicine in large amounts to get the ephedrine they need.
Old 06-01-2002, 10:48 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by RNN14
Yep known as Meth, Crank, Speed, Crystal and a few other things. Most Meth labs use the common cold medicine in large amounts to get the ephedrine they need.
meth and crystal are the same thing

and i've got articles on how to make your own meth lab (i was thinking about saleing drugs to make money once) and it seems pretty much all u need is like 4 thousand sutafed (sp) tablets
Old 06-26-2002, 11:21 AM

Thes types of thermogenics are dangerous. There is no way around it. I too have taken them and may or may not take them again one day depending on if I need too or not. BuT I do know the risks and have read up on these drugs.

Make sure you research it better then "It gives me energy and makes me lose weight"

If you are a generally moody person, I would also suggest NOT using these drugs, as they will make you more prone to mood swings and could cause depression.

Also, if you decide to continue with it after research, DO NOT take over the recomended dose. Also QUIT using it after 30days for a period of atleast 30days. Also do not take other forms of Caffine since there are also high levels of guarana (caffine) in these pills.

Also don't take them in the evenings or about 8 hours before you go to bed. Or you may find you sleeps a little restless.

When you do quit taking these, you will probaly feel a little sluggish for a couple days and may also notice headaches. This is you body getting over the drugs. DO NOT take more to get rid of this feeling. Otherwise you will find that you may be getting addicted. It will only take a few days for you to get over those feelings.

Most importantly, RESEARCH these pills before you take them.
Old 06-27-2002, 07:48 AM
Regulate

Don't take any of that weight loss drugs and crap. If you want to lose pounds, GO TO THE GYM! Watch your calories. Work for your weight!