Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

my 2 alien theories

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 02:19 AM
Contributing Member

my 2 alien theories

okay i'm going to split my two theories up

the first is that MAYBE alieans are really just 'humans' from the future that have evolved so much that we dont reconize them as being....HUMAN.

and obviously they are technologly advanced, so they figured out time travel (and WE have already figured out how to go back in time....theres just a little problem with mass turning into energy as it approaches the speed of light) and so they go back in time to study their "roots"

kind of like we have paleontologists to study all the life on earth before humans.....maybe they are just going back in time to do research, to find their own missing link....or to pinpoint the time in earths history when we started to evolve into them
Old 02-12-2003, 02:30 AM
Contributing Member

my other theory TOTALY contradicts the first

this one assumes that Alieans are really from distant planets

When did the alieans crash at Roswell? 1947

okay....this is kind of far fetched so your going to have to follow me on this one

the 1900's witnessed an explosion of technological advances...in EVERY aspect of our sciences our understanding of the universe and of the world around us has grown by leaps and bounds....with the vast majority of those advaces being AFTER 1950

think about what we had before 1950....more importantly think about what we didn't have....we had no semi-conductors, hell the "computers" they had were as big as houses and had less processing power than a weak calculater.

no microwaves.....no internet (al gore created the internet in what....90?) <-------HA HA HA HA HA

the point i'm trying to make is that in the last 40 or 50 years we have advanced more than we have in the last 2000 years....and my theory is that this is no accident, humans 'stole' this technology from the alieans, and THIS is the cause for the mass explosion of technology.

i dunno, its just really hard to see EVERYTHING we've accomplished as being a coincendience.

Invention takes time. Invention takes trial and error. And to me, the amount of time, and the number of ground breaking technologies doesn't add up....its like....theres a ***in process to make a micro-wave.....you dont just get it right on your first try

Last edited by leiferik1; 02-12-2003 at 02:33 AM.
Old 02-12-2003, 10:41 AM

japan must have a hack or something to get into all the alien databases as they seem to be the most advanced in technology
Old 02-12-2003, 02:55 PM

My theory is there has to be aliens. Theres no way that out of all the planets in all the universes, that Earth is the only one populated by any lifeform. Yep thats about it. All ive ever thought about it. I like your technology one tho Leif, makes me think.
Old 02-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Contributing Member

Those theories have a lot of holes though leif.
Old 02-12-2003, 03:24 PM

Originally posted by Jeebs
My theory is there has to be aliens. Theres no way that out of all the planets in all the universes, that Earth is the only one populated by any lifeform. Yep thats about it. All ive ever thought about it. I like your technology one tho Leif, makes me think.
totally agree with you on that one. theres so many planets out there, how the hell do we know theres no other out there that is able to support like just like earth? we cant be the ONLY planet out of billions of them out there. so yeah, agreed
Old 02-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Jeebs
think about this.....there are more stars in the universe then there are grains of sand on earth (dont question me, this is correct) [and its been estimated that theres trillions of grains of sand]

and if our galaxy has 8 planets (pluto isn't really a planet, its a moon) then a nice rule of tumb to figure out how many planets are in the universe would be that there are 8 times the amount of grains of sand on EVERY beach in the whole world....thats a crazy amount of planets out there....i'm sure at least 1 other has life

and our Milky Way galaxy is young compared to most other galaxys....so the other planets that harbor inteligent life have BILLIONS of years head start on our technology.....

Last edited by leiferik1; 02-12-2003 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-12-2003, 05:10 PM

Sad thought is we will never get to see all that technolgy. Not our genoration at least.
Old 02-15-2003, 04:27 PM

Has anybody gotten dizzy from juss thinkin how big the Universe is? And think: If there was no universe what is there left? Freakin freaky if u ask me.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:47 PM

first..i don't believe traveling backwards in time is possible...cus wat if u traveled back in time..and killed ur mom before u were born...so dat would mean u were never born..which means u were never born to kill ur mom..so dat can't happen..sorta like einstein's theory of relativity?? traveling forward in time i guess can happen..but i doubt in da next millenium

secondly...i believe there IS life in other planets...but will we ever get to see them anytime soon? doubt it...there are TRILLIONS of planets and galaxies out there...wat makes anyone think the aliens would want to visit us? maybe if they get lucky they will stumble upon earth

however, the aliens could hav been raised like shaolin monks and aren't technologically advanced like our world is so they would hav no way of traveling in space like we do...which means they can't reply to our transmitted radio waves we've been sending for years

finally, the life on other planets can just be a bunch of bacteria =)
Old 02-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by azian21485
first..i don't believe traveling backwards in time is possible...
anything is possiable....including time travel

physists have theories about time travel backwards in time (spin counter-clockwise faster than the seed of light) but everyone agree's....traveling foward in time isn't possiable
Old 02-18-2003, 07:14 AM

A little off topic, but kind of the same. Dinosaurs originally inhabited the earth...then there was a period where they were kaput...then humans. Well if that asteroid hitting the earth blocking out the sun with dust thing is true...maybe it had small organisims on it that developed into humans...and we're actually all aliens...hmmmm...
Old 02-18-2003, 10:29 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Dave41079
A little off topic, but kind of the same. Dinosaurs originally inhabited the earth...then there was a period where they were kaput...then humans. Well if that asteroid hitting the earth blocking out the sun with dust thing is true...maybe it had small organisims on it that developed into humans...and we're actually all aliens...hmmmm...
no not really....mammals were already around...in fact this mass extinction was ONLY dinosaurs (about 13% of life on earth) but there have been other extinctions where 98 % of the animals on earth have died
Old 02-22-2003, 04:25 PM

I agree with the fact that there are other life forms out in space, but the theory of time travel will remain only in theory. If you think about it time travel is not possible because TIME was invented by man, in actuality it does not exist. The human race created seconds, minutes, years, and even light and dark. The earth is always in and will remain in a continuous cycle
Old 02-23-2003, 07:38 PM

yes i agree that there is another life form out there and that time travel is possible .. but the one question that i keep on thinking about is how did everything get here?!? for instance .. the earth came from a star exploiding, well where did that star come from , and how did evrything else get here? , and how was the universe made? .. its just all craaazyyy