Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Night7 Lawsuit

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Contributing Member

hahahahahhahahahah this is too funny
Old 04-16-2005, 11:51 PM

Old 04-17-2005, 06:11 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by gladhatter
I concur....ouch!
Thats a whale-shark. Aint no blue whale!
Old 04-21-2005, 03:10 AM

Well....I don't think it really says it IS a blue whale. I just indicates that a blue whale has some mega features and includes a big ol' *******.
Old 05-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by gladhatter

Well....I don't think it really says it IS a blue whale. I just indicates that a blue whale has some mega features and includes a big ol' *******.

just like me
Old 05-15-2005, 08:54 PM

ok, cna someone give me a brief summary of wat da hell is going on..? wat's the lawsuit about..?? the link iddn;t work, and i know there's a search but im f*cken lazy,
and if u'r gonna flame me for it, then umm, care for some cookies???
Old 05-16-2005, 02:59 AM
Contributing Member

Please see statement below...

Last edited by NiSmO Knight; 05-18-2005 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:03 PM

thanks alot dude, that explains alot,,
Old 05-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Contributing Member

umm.. in my opinion this thread should be closed
Old 05-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by leiferik1
umm.. in my opinion this thread should be closed
Whats with the whale shark pic. Funny yeah but still way off topic.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Contributing Member

Ok to straighten things out: I am a importer up here in WA state. Night's operation began here as a middleman with:
JDM engine dynamics, then became
Japan Direct Motors, then became
Time 2 Show, then a worker of his partnered with a auto repair place called Advantage automotive, just recently they were busted by customs for having containers with full skyline bodies and engines that were to be re-assembled.

We(yes RSImports too) all got stuck in 2003 in a WRONGFUL accusation by US Customs regarding the way the auto safety standards apply. I got lucky and was able to enter my container into a trade zone to verify the eligibility of my items and modify/separate/export as needed. For me it cost time and money, but I didn't and still do not pre-sell so no customers lost anything or had their shipments delayed. The rest of them were pre-selling the swaps(4 containers worth I heard), and all the sudden had no swaps to give people who pre-payed because they were held by customs untill they sucked enough storage money from them and then released for export. 4 containers, held for 2 months@$150day for the first month, $300day after that, plus export return freight, +paperwork and fees eats up alot of money. Night 7 was caught in this as he had pre-sold as a middle man for this company, and went rounds with the owner as to who's responsibilty it was to pay back everyone that got ripped. In the end, it's really customs fault for the "commodity expert" wrongly applying these regulations. After I found out the info from DOT how the rules applied I called the "expert" and confronted him. All I got was about 5 seconds of silence and then a studdering reply "it's the importers responsibilty to know the regulations". No apology, no "sorry I screwed up your lives, cost you your house, cost everyone thousands of dollars, and made refugees out of Night and everyone else caught up in it. Open your own business-it will open your eye's about our government and the way they "interpret" regulations to get your money. Bottom Line.

Some people said "sue customs". But honestly do you ever think we would get another container without the items being too dirty, having bugs, weed seeds, or some type of harassment if we did?
Old 05-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Contributing Member

day-umn
Old 05-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Contributing Member

I retract my statement above, and other bad statements... Now I feel hella bad for the guy.

Couldnt u guys report that "expert" to another agency thats apart of the government which handles repremands of government employees who cause huge mistakes like this? I forgot the name of that department...
Old 05-19-2005, 02:50 AM

I don't retract anything. Night talked so much crap on forums like this and in reality knew squat! Screw him.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Contributing Member

Unfortunately not. And if I did who knows maybe that agency wouldn't be straight either-contact the "expert" and decide to bend us over again? If I did get anything out of them I wouldn't expect it to be money, government tends to be a one way door for money. The biggest thing is that our government-especially state, enjoys writing and enforcing loosely written laws. Take the modified exhaust law for example:

May not modify this that or the other thing blah blah blah over stock noise level...OR may not exceed 95bd.

Now that's an "OR" not "AND". Tell me how many people have been issued tickets merely because the cop spotted the shiny stainless muffler? 95db is DAMN LOUD. Like straight pipe no muffler loud. I think most honda's and nissans wouldn't exceed 95db with no muffler at all.

Quick Reply: Night7 Lawsuit