Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

odd stuff at work list

Old 10-09-2003, 05:13 AM
Contributing Member

Unhappy odd stuff at work list

lets see someone try to top this... two days ago.. i had to take vital signs on a corpse.. thats jes a bit odd wouldnt you say??
Old 10-09-2003, 06:06 AM
Contributing Member

Re: odd stuff at work list

Originally posted by ixcocoyxi
lets see someone try to top this... two days ago.. i had to take vital signs on a corpse.. thats jes a bit odd wouldnt you say??
vital signs...? corpse...? kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Old 10-09-2003, 06:10 AM
Contributing Member

yeah.. but its protocol if someone passes away on my floor..
Old 10-09-2003, 06:17 AM
Contributing Member

gotcha. i suppose it would suck to shove a live guy in a chiller down in the morgue. i know it's happened before, though. i was reading the 'oddly enough' section of yahoo news and it happened to some old guy...
Old 10-09-2003, 06:19 AM
Contributing Member

OH SNAPP!! LOLZ!! that would suck to be that guy!! hahaha and here i am laffing my *** off..
Old 10-09-2003, 10:01 AM
Contributing Member

lol...uhmm well it didnt happen to me but one of my co-workers. A guy took a **** on the floor (i dunno y) And he had to clean that **** up..then throw it out and wash the sweep thing...thats the oddest thing ive come around.
Old 10-23-2003, 10:29 PM

for most of last year I worked for a feed store/motel,
usually I just delivered hay to people, but sometimes I had to do some other stuff around,
well one time me and a friend had to clean a room because we were the only people there that day, and there were people comin the next day, but when we got to the bathroom we discovered the nastiest poop EVER, im talkin high quality ratemypoo.com **** here (no pun intended) but anyways we had to use one of those twirly snakes to break it up into flushable chunks,

yah, that was pretty weerd.
Old 10-23-2003, 10:44 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by 87camarodan
for most of last year I worked for a feed store/motel,
usually I just delivered hay to people, but sometimes I had to do some other stuff around,
well one time me and a friend had to clean a room because we were the only people there that day, and there were people comin the next day, but when we got to the bathroom we discovered the nastiest poop EVER, im talkin high quality ratemypoo.com **** here (no pun intended) but anyways we had to use one of those twirly snakes to break it up into flushable chunks,

yah, that was pretty weerd.
god damn that sounds like a mission..
Old 10-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
god damn that sounds like a mission..
LOLZ...that **** was so ****in funny...
Old 10-24-2003, 07:23 AM
Contributing Member

yeah, thats definately one of those things you don't tell anyone
i'd be too grossed out to do that ****, imagine how bad it smelled!

Dr.
Old 10-24-2003, 09:45 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by drnovascotia
yeah, thats definately one of those things you don't tell anyone
i'd be too grossed out to do that ****, imagine how bad it smelled!

Dr.
im feeling sick ................
Old 10-24-2003, 03:41 PM
Contributing Member

thats exactly how I felt when I read that @ school! I was like ug. . isn't there a censor here?

Dr.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:32 AM

i use to work at a movie theatre a couple years back.... one night i was closing and i had to do some restroom checks... right when i walked in i was like dayam this place smells like ***.... then when i walked into the handicap stall i saw someone's boxers just chillin there....then i turned to the sink and saw crap in there.... then i got grossed out looked at the floor i was stepping in and the walls....and i saw crap just smeared everywhere....i ran out of the place went to the janitors closet sprayed paint thinner all over the bottom of my shoes and told no one there....i got out cleaning all that crap....but i still witnessed it so that kinda sucked
Old 10-28-2003, 09:37 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by santana
i use to work at a movie theatre a couple years back.... one night i was closing and i had to do some restroom checks... right when i walked in i was like dayam this place smells like ***.... then when i walked into the handicap stall i saw someone's boxers just chillin there....then i turned to the sink and saw crap in there.... then i got grossed out looked at the floor i was stepping in and the walls....and i saw crap just smeared everywhere....i ran out of the place went to the janitors closet sprayed paint thinner all over the bottom of my shoes and told no one there....i got out cleaning all that crap....but i still witnessed it so that kinda sucked
really sick ahha. i got another lil story. My friend had to go compacting in the back, so he took the bin out and said that it smelled real weird..walked up to the gate and saw **** all over the place (literally haha) He looked down and he was stepping in it! He had to clean it up AND clean his shoes. Thats sick stuff lol
Old 10-28-2003, 11:37 AM
Contributing Member

this is all wrong, so very wrong.

Dr.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: odd stuff at work list

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.