Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

OMG I got a Truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Spade
Originally Posted by 94Boy
Hey I just have to say you are a *** hole. You need to get a life. You post anything like you did on XMS you will be banned. Also WHY are you even on here you are on EVERY car site I can thing of. SO why don't you just get out of here and **** off. COmE back when you get a 240 assssss

are you one of those mod dicks too? atleast I have a car and I dont have a pic of my ugly sister in my avatar. and yes I did get banned. why the ***c are you on here 13 year old *****? come back when you kill yourself. in the mean time suck my rusted RL's tailpipe.

thats why I'm pissed at 94fag, he thinks he's the coolest person now in his daddy's truck

LOL nice job man Just Put someting in there and SAY I WROTE THAT. It took long to write that. Also YOu know I know that you wrote that is because you wrote suck my rusted RL's tailpipe. LOL
Old 02-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 94Boy
Hey I just have to say you are a *** hole. You need to get a life. You post anything like you did on XMS you will be banned. Also WHY are you even on here you are on EVERY car site I can thing of. SO why don't you just get out of here and **** off. COmE back when you get a 240 assssss

are you one of those mod dicks too? atleast I have a car and I dont have a pic of my ugly sister in my avatar. and yes I did get banned. why the ***c are you on here 13 year old *****? come back when you kill yourself. in the mean time suck my rusted RL's tailpipe.

thats why I'm pissed at 94fag, he thinks he's the coolest person now in his daddy's truck
your acting like a little *****..he is a ****ing kid!!! grow the **** up dude..your supposed to be a big man huh?? then shut the **** up.

if you hate him that much...block him..****ing idiot
Old 02-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Contributing Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAB AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHA

at this thread.
Contributing Member

Hey I just have to say i like guys
.................................................. .................

I wrote the second thing dumbass. PM me again fool.
I bet you cant even see out the window of your truck
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st!
the funny thing is that the youngest guy on here is behaving more like an adult than most here. (right now anyways)

but anyhow if you do sail, i mean sell the truck look around for a bank that offers student accounts. be it a regular savings or cd they are generally more lenient concerning overdraft, withdraw limits and what not. not to mention they tend to yield higher interest rates. if you do get a cd i don't recommend anything longer than 9 months. the interest gains are not the best but they are for the most part risk free and guaranteed.

btw tripp i think i agree with you i'm just not sure because all the -> ****
make my eyes wounder all over the place.
yeah dude..we are on the right page..i just curse alot..sorry

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st!
the funny thing is that the youngest guy on here is behaving more like an adult than most here. (right now anyways)

but anyhow if you do sail, i mean sell the truck look around for a bank that offers student accounts. be it a regular savings or cd they are generally more lenient concerning overdraft, withdraw limits and what not. not to mention they tend to yield higher interest rates. if you do get a cd i don't recommend anything longer than 9 months. the interest gains are not the best but they are for the most part risk free and guaranteed.

btw tripp i think i agree with you i'm just not sure because all the -> ****
make my eyes wounder all over the place.
Well i have a Student Account But I am not sure If they would let me put that much in.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Contributing Member

laskhgaslohfgasldfghasldfkgjhaslhgad'lkghad'khgad' jhad'kh

man i wish my post count was going up, what about you guys?
Old 02-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Contributing Member

for the last time..your having a pissing match with a 13 year old..show your age dude..go back to hondas..THEY might like you..here..not so much..just leave dude
Old 02-27-2008, 05:26 PM

Lol you funny Man. Any AIM me at Speeder3326 Then you can hear what I have to say to you. I do not want to get this locked so.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:26 PM

zenkislider -
I know 94fag wud, that boosts his coolness. 190 posts and he cant even drive? WTF
Old 02-27-2008, 05:27 PM

I know 94fag wud, that boosts his coolness. 190 posts and he cant even drive? WTF
I have 190 post because I Welcome people on the forum. I gave people good lucks selling there car. And I comment On peoples car. And I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE out.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Contributing Member

dude..seriously...shut the **** up
Old 02-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Contributing Member

lmao.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Contributing Member

i love everyone who posted in this, and gave me the night of my life lmao.

Quick Reply: OMG I got a Truck