Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Pet Peeves

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 04:05 AM

Pet Peeves

So I got bored at work and was just thinking about things that **** me off or frustrate me, so I decided to post some of my little pet peeves here and wanna see what are some pet peeves that other people have. So start your *****ing!!

- People who take forever to merge on the highway when there are no cars coming

- People online who use words like dat for that, dis for this, da for the..etc..

- Kids who get everything paid for by mommy and daddy and don't have to spend any of their own money (if they even work), especially ones with cars that brag about how cool their **** is when they paid for none of it

- Old drivers...I think once people reach a certain age they should be made to retake the license test

- New rap music that all talks about bling bling and hoes....can't you come up with something more original and a little more depth?

- People who bull**** constantly...guy at my work said he had an x-box about 3 months before they came out that he bought at sheetz

- Damn nextel phones, I hate that stupid 2 way thing and that damn beeping noise it makes, if I can hear your conversation from one car to another its too loud

- People who always have to compete with other people and feel they have to show everyone up

- Warm soda...tastes like ***

- People who buy cheap vodka that tastes like straight nail polish remover

- People who talk **** about people but get all butt hurt when someone talks **** about them

I'll probably post some more later...

**edit-added a couple more**

Last edited by Bryan; 09-22-2005 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Contributing Member

Re: Pet Peeves

Originally posted by s13 240
So I got bored at work and was just thinking about things that **** me off or frustrate me, so I decided to post some of my little pet peeves here and wanna see what are some pet peeves that other people have. So start your *****ing!!

- People who take forever to merge on the highway when there are no cars coming

- People online who use words like dat for that, dis for this, da for the..etc..

- Kids who get everything paid for by mommy and daddy and don't have to spend any of their own money (if they even work), especially ones with cars that brag about how cool their **** is when they paid for none of it

- Old drivers...I think once people reach a certain age they should be made to retake the license test

- New rap music that all talks about bling bling and hoes....can't you come up with something more original and a little more depth?

- People who bull**** constantly...guy at my work said he had an x-box about 3 months before they came out that he bought at sheetz

- Damn nextel phones, I hate that stupid 2 way thing and that damn beeping noise it makes, if I can hear your conversation from one car to another its too loud

- People who always have to compete with other people and feel they have to show everyone up

- Warm soda...tastes like ***

I'll probably post some more later...
A. People that come to a full complete stop on an on-ramp. Actually, just everybody that can't quite grasp the concept of "merge"

B. Warm soda tastes like ***~ warm beer tastes like ****.

C. SUV's behind you that shine their headlights DIRECTLY into ALL your mirrors + ppl who take forever to switch away from highbeams when oncoming

D. High prices that just aren't reasonable from a practical standpoint~ case in point Ganador (sp?) side view mirrors that retail for $500+. They're friggin' mirrors!!!

E. Women drivers. Only exception are the hot ones that CAN drive (bonus points for being in hot cars).

im sure ill come up with more...
Old 09-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Contributing Member

this goes alog with c. from cowboy

1 misaligned headlamps (aim into oncoming drivers)

2rebased d2s 6000k ^ hid kits in

3 i absolutely hate when people use "good" in place of "well"
Old 09-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Contributing Member

1. Slow drivers
2. People that stop dead on onramps
3. People who put their feet on my chair at school
4. When the tp is on backwards
5. When people tell me i'm pissed and i'm not
6. Having to wait till friday to pick up my car
7. Sh*t falling in your eyes
8. Nice cars that are uncared for
9. Ricers and people who gte attention cause they talk a lot of sh*t
10. Real life newbies... hard to explain, but the equivalent to a new (gay) forum member
11. Chrome wheels on small cars
12. Warm soda, beer whatever
13.- Kids who get everything paid for by mommy and daddy and don't have to spend any of their own money (if they even work), especially ones with cars that brag about how cool their **** is when they paid for none of it THANK YOU!!!!!
-old drivers do suck and so do nextels

I'm sure i'll add more too
Old 09-22-2005, 02:42 PM

bad breath

miami drivers

people who dont know what they want or how to explain what they want

over cautious drivers

no turn signals

spoiled brats/kids

and gnats (lil ****ers)
Old 09-22-2005, 05:28 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by shotty53

people who dont know what they want or how to explain what they want

over cautious drivers

no turn signals

spoiled brats/kids

and gnats (lil ****ers)
lol! i completely agree
Old 09-22-2005, 05:46 PM

people hitting the brakes when they see a city cop going the other way in the county. (our city cops can't use their radar while moving, only our county cops and state troopers can do that)

people who won't go faster than a cop traveling less than the speed limit.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:15 PM
Contributing Member

-spoiled kids
-people that acuse you of something with no basis or proof
-people that think they are the ****, when they're not
-hommies that wear XXXXXXXXXXXL Shirts when they should be in a small/medium
-people who stop on a main road to let somebody pull out into traffic
-*******s
-noobs (in real life)
Old 09-22-2005, 06:42 PM

- When your contact lense rolls into the back of you eye(literally BACK of your eye)
-people who cut me off and make me try to sideswipe them
-people who talk **** and dont back it up
-chicks with breath that smells like a gypsy's fart
-^(to go along with) chicks who dont give oral and cant ***k with a damn either
-mosquitos
-old drivers
-^^agreed all warm beverages
-not having any food in the cabinents besides canned chickpeas and teabags
-the letter U
-star trek
-bad 70's ****
-when a cricket is in my room at night and i cant find it and the chirping keeps me up

oh there are many others but its time to play halo.

Last edited by rocky2843; 09-22-2005 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:06 PM

1. Not using turn signals.

Kill you!
Old 09-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Contributing Member

1. people who take forever to merge from an onramp(that has a connecting offramp), so you think that they're not merging onto the freeway.
2. ^this goes with that. No turn signal!
3. People on cell phones while driving.
4. People that talk a lot of sh*t/bullsh*t
5. People that drive below the speed limit on the freeway.....and they're on the fast lanes!
6. Really dumb shows that get airtime on tv.....andy milonakis show? (sp)
7. Compulsive liars.
8. Nosy people
9. Rich kids that think they're the shiznit because they can get this or they can get that.....OR because of what they have and not have to pay for it.
10. Ricers. They give you a mug look instead of nodding their head.
11. Women with facial hair
12. People that wear sneakers and no socks
13. People that park next right next to you when you have parked your car way out in the distance away from every other cars.
14. Ice water (drinking)
15. Copycats/biters. They have to get whatever you want or have already.
16. When working under your car, sh*t just happens to fall right on your eye
17. People that complain about EVERYTHING! .....and they don't do anything about it but yak yak yak
Old 09-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Contributing Member

it seems some people are posting things they hate instead of pet peeves, i know its off topic but try to stick to just pet peves... there are plenty of things i hate.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Contributing Member

I guess because there's a thin line between the things that we hate and the things that irritate us.
OT- Hate is such a strong word so I don't like to use it.
Old 09-24-2005, 05:24 AM
Contributing Member

1. People with no respect, loyalty, or honor.

2. Spoiled car kids who think they're the **** because they have a fixed up car that they paid people to install everything on it.

3. Spoiled milk.

4. People who have no sense of originality - who copy others, and then try to claim it as "oh they were the first ones".

5. Auto-X driver attitudes who think they're the ****. Not the Auto-X community as a whole, but in general - and this is from experience. I mean seriously - no offense to those who are cool and friendly, but how much can you boast about if you're only going as far up as 2nd gear?

6. Ex-Ricer Honda/Acura owners who got 240's because they realized that they're not the "cool thing to do" anymore, only to crash their cars trying to be the next Takumi.

7. People who come onto the forums thinking they're the **** behind their little 17" monitors, only to get butthurt when you say something that makes them WRONG rofl

8. Laggers.

9. The fact that I can't sleep well by myself.

10. "Power Ranger" drivers with their stupid *** collored full-face visors. I mean c'mon now, no one who calls you a friend has told you that it looks really stupid?

11. Any Honda with Nissan conversions/ Even worse - any Nissan with Honda parts on it.

12. people who buy 10% tread used Advans just so they can sport an Advan sticker and they can talk about their sticker as if it means something.

13. People who are sponsored because of who they know or what they are - not how they drive.

14. Girls with no ***.

15. Wannabe "gangsta" high schoolers. I mean dude - face it - if your mom has to bring you and your friends to the mall and pick you up after - you're not that hard.

16. Drift stickers all over FF cars. It's so easy these days to spot a fanboy.

17. When Keira leaves for the weekend and she doesn't tell me when she's...

...oh wait, cancel #17.

=P
Old 09-24-2005, 08:04 AM
Contributing Member

^ lol at 17 ... thats all you

I hate those kids, although my mom still gives me a ride. BUT WAIT! Only 25 days 'till i get my liscense! lol