Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2002, 03:48 PM

One of my earlier drawings (I think about 6yrs ago). Colored pencil.
Old 02-08-2002, 03:50 PM

freaky....yet I like it. I used to draw, nothing like that though...then I got lazy
Old 02-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Ex-Mod :)

Wow, nice picture. Wish I could draw, unless you count stick figures, I can draw those easy.
Old 02-08-2002, 05:39 PM

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Old 02-08-2002, 05:41 PM

this is a damn good looking pit
[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Old 02-08-2002, 10:06 PM

Nice pitbulls man, they're beautiful.

More drawings I was able to scan (most of my drawings are 18"x24" so it doesn't fit in the scanner).
Here's a pencil sketch.
Attached Thumbnails Picture thread-me.jpg  
Old 02-08-2002, 10:07 PM

And here's one I did when I was trippin' my ballz off on mescaline. I was staring at this bee's wax candle for 3hours according to my friends.
Attached Thumbnails Picture thread-john3.jpg  
Old 02-09-2002, 11:08 AM

This is a wood block print I did on a handmade paper from Thailand. The actual image was 18x24 and I scanned it in segments. I sold about 10 copies of these.
Attached Thumbnails Picture thread-sileighty-1.jpg  
Old 02-09-2002, 12:10 PM
Ex-Mod :)

Here are some good photoshopped ones, but they're not my handiwork:

And what would we do without a lumber pic?
Attached Thumbnails Picture thread-sileighty-bit.jpg  
Old 02-09-2002, 04:27 PM

Originally posted by poisonfist
Nice pitbulls man, they're beautiful.

More drawings I was able to scan (most of my drawings are 18"x24" so it doesn't fit in the scanner).
Here's a pencil sketch.
DAAAAAAAAAYUM DOOD!!! GREAT JOB!!!! Did you check out my Warren G pic at.net??? I'm still workin on the face...that **** is SOOOO hard for me. I hate drawing faces...all the damn shadows...I draw the body...you draw the face...we could make a killing...=P lol. Good job tho man...that's really TIGHT!!!
Old 02-09-2002, 08:13 PM

Originally posted by Ben
when were those pics taken?

do you happen to have that set Ben? i've had it for about 8 or 9 years and it was worth about $150 at the time i think. i've always wondered if it had gone up or down in price
Old 02-09-2002, 10:17 PM

Originally posted by Flea

do you happen to have that set Ben? i've had it for about 8 or 9 years and it was worth about $150 at the time i think. i've always wondered if it had gone up or down in price
I remember back in the day *middle school* collecting those cards!! I have like 4 or 5 full sets!! Marvel Metal is my favorite of them. Maaaan, those were the days!! Ya didn't have to worry about a job...just who got the set FIRST!! Unfortunately I was always the last... How much is all that **** worth? I'll look up what I got tomorrow...I think they have a price guide for those card sets!
Old 02-09-2002, 11:59 PM

Originally posted by Risq

DAAAAAAAAAYUM DOOD!!! GREAT JOB!!!! Did you check out my Warren G pic at.net??? I'm still workin on the face...that **** is SOOOO hard for me. I hate drawing faces...all the damn shadows...I draw the body...you draw the face...we could make a killing...=P lol. Good job tho man...that's really TIGHT!!!
I'm quite drunk right now so forgive me if I sound too cocky. I didn't go thru 4 yrs of art school (one of the top ten in the nation) for nothin' man, I went thru 3 yrs of figure drawing classes for being the basis for everything that I do (and for 2yrs before that at a different school). I've been drawing throughout my entire life and i feel very comfortable about it. It's one of those things that I can be really proud of, I can draw yin yangs out of anything man. I gave you an advice for the Warren G. drawing that you did on the dot net. It's very easy to reproduce something that's originally on a 2D image, what you need to practice on is a 3D image source. Try drawing anything that's around you, or better have someone pose for you to draw them. It's a very good practice. Even a BIC lighter against a grey background is a good practice.
Old 02-10-2002, 01:29 AM

Nice stretch Subaru
Old 02-10-2002, 09:42 AM

Originally posted by poisonfist

I'm quite drunk right now so forgive me if I sound too cocky. I didn't go thru 4 yrs of art school (one of the top ten in the nation) for nothin' man, I went thru 3 yrs of figure drawing classes for being the basis for everything that I do (and for 2yrs before that at a different school). I've been drawing throughout my entire life and i feel very comfortable about it. It's one of those things that I can be really proud of, I can draw yin yangs out of anything man. I gave you an advice for the Warren G. drawing that you did on the dot net. It's very easy to reproduce something that's originally on a 2D image, what you need to practice on is a 3D image source. Try drawing anything that's around you, or better have someone pose for you to draw them. It's a very good practice. Even a BIC lighter against a grey background is a good practice.
When I took art in school, that's all we did. My teacher used to set up things and have us draw it. Whether it be our shoe, or a bunch of stuff sticking out of a coffe can, whatever...it was cool. I didn't really god on all of them. I just SUCK on shadows. It just seems like I can't blend shades together well with a pencil. I have sharp lines for a blend...instead of it just fading or making it soft...know what i'm talkin about? Oh well, I'm bored, plenty of time to practice! Thanks for the tips, and great job again!

Quick Reply: Picture thread