Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

proposition 01011000

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Contributing Member

proposition 01011000

so after 3 days of manually sifting through my computers registry and other countless files, applications, and multiple scans, it would appear that i have finally prevailed over this virus.

anyways, i was inspired to present some possible legislation to combat this sort of malicious programing. proposition 01011000 would make it illegal to be involved in the developing of viruses and such programs. beyond making an act illegal, proposition 01011000 would also spell out the punishment for those found to be guilty of the afore said activities.

if found to be guilty, the offender is to be bludgeoned to death, that's right, beat to death with his or her own keyboard. so who's with me?!?!

on a serious note, i hate viruses.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Contributing Member

download AVG /thread

lol

if you want absolutely no i mean no virus's at all what so ever no matter what you do then install linux in a partition and use that to surf the web and watch videos and etc.

linux is a free program and there literally are no viruses for it... because thats what the hackers use and if someone does make a virus they will be hunted down... quite literally
Old 06-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Contributing Member

i've been using defender pro exclusively since it came out. it's worked great until recently i noticed that it didn't load at start up, and failed to respond when i tried to run it. avg didn't work either because i wasn't able to connect to the data base for updates.

i contacted tech support but they were of no use so i had to get creative since nothing i had in place was working. everyhting seems to be back to normal now so it's all good.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:40 PM

use avg..

i sift through feices all day..
Old 06-23-2009, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st!
avg didn't work either because i wasn't able to connect to the data base for updates.

i contacted tech support but they were of no use so i had to get creative since nothing i had in place was working. everyhting seems to be back to normal now so it's all good.
I have had the same problem with avg since about a week ago, wonder what is up???
Old 06-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Contributing Member

you've got the bug.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Contributing Member

I have not had a virus in while... sorry dude bro's...........however there was that one time with this girl...................