Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

reoccuring dream

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 01:09 PM

reoccuring dream

for a few months now, i have been having some really messed up dreams. I keep dreaming that I die from and explosion of some sort. I actually feel the fire, and my life going away.

I just had one today where I was at an office for a internal job interview from my current company, but it wasn't the same building that I work in now. this building was built into the side of a mountain. in the dream, i looked out the window, and it was pitch black, there were clouds of smoke, and in the smoke you would see funnels that looked like Tornados, but they would disappear pretty quickly and then reappear again. When I looked closer, i saw that they were Dragons, about 9 of them. then suddenly one flew right over us, paused and let out a fireball, which turned out to be a plane, not just a regular fireball, and it went into the side of the mountain above us. the blast from the plane caused a landslide, but the flames from it came into the building, I ducked down behind a wall, and felt the wall behind me get pushed, I get pushed into something else, then I feel the fire and heat burning me. then suddenly, it goes black and i feel like I'm floating. and I guess that I must have realized what happened, because I consciously started looking for my ex-g/f. kinda how they say that when people have a near death experience, they meet someone at the end of the tunnel. But at this time, I had no clue if she was dead. but then suddenly, i gasped for air, and I woke up.

As I said, I have had numerous dreams similar to this, and its starting to freak me out a lil. Im just wondering if anyone can give me an idea on what this **** means?

Old 03-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Contributing Member

Re: reoccuring dream

Originally posted by altima/240sx

As I said, I have had numerous dreams similar to this, and its starting to freak me out a lil. Im just wondering if anyone can give me an idea on what this **** means?

post tramatic stress