Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

The "RICE" Theory

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 10:07 PM

The "RICE" Theory

We all know the meaning of "rice." The reason some owners are considered rice is because of their lack of resources. Such as the internet. Many ricers do not have the internet or even a computer, where ricers are specifically defined and ways to avoid it. so-called Ricers resources includes local autosport shops, which mostly support the honda market. Even places like pep boys which has a section dedicated to import cars, but all they sell is stickers, altezza lights, tints,etc which eventually leads to the rice world. Can we really blame these rice owners for lack of resources? other than criticizing them, can we teach them how to use the internet?? where all rice owners will be able to open their minds about cars. Its sad the way they are living the rice life, because they are in LACK of resources. some of them have no clue and are eager to learn. Truth is, IF all these rice owners have the internet as a resource and not just the local neighborhood shops. The rice world will stop growing.
Old 09-24-2002, 11:12 PM
Contributing Member

or become more ricey, since it is cheaper on the web.
Old 09-24-2002, 11:39 PM

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that those aluminum wings dont look cool...
Old 09-25-2002, 08:59 AM

well, if your resources are only pepboys and you local shop, aluminum wings are shiz nits. Like i said, lack of resources!!!!!
and on that note- THE CHROME CONTINUES TO SPIN.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:08 AM
Contributing Member

badass ... very impresive statement ... i agree to everything u just said... all show , but no go for the ricers... but my car doesnt go either... which sucks...
Old 09-25-2002, 09:28 AM
Contributing Member

well i feel that ricer's could still buy a magazine if they are soo much into the import scene. Import Magazines are all over the place. If they have no internet resources, they can definitely call places up. They should have a phone right? Are these people stonemen?

Ricers can do a lot of different things, but if they knew how to read then they would be ok, right?
Old 09-25-2002, 09:34 AM
Contributing Member

i dont think they can do that either... they spend all their money on aluminum wings....
Old 09-25-2002, 09:35 AM
Contributing Member

It's a lack of resources all right - MENTAL resources.

Ricers settle for WalMart mods because they're perfectly happy with them. They lack the knowledge or mental capacity to make a car faster, they also lack the taste to know that chrome rocker panels do not look good.

Even without a computer, you would have to be almost retarded to not find a performance part for a Honda. Supermarkets sell SCC and other tuning mags - I assume these people eat. But maybe the grocery shopping is done for them at the group home.

Ricers are stupid, ugly and they smell like McDonalds and Dansk (or is it Norsk) air fresheners (since PepBoys doesn't even carry Little Trees). They are not worthy of charity or pity.

When you see one, point and laugh. If you see one in traffic, point and laugh at him, blow kisses to his girlfriend and then blow his doors off. Slow down and repeat as necessary.

After a while of this treatment , the ones with the mental capacity to elevate themselves above RiceBoy will do so on their own. It's like a disease or addiction - you can't help them until they are ready to change on their own.

-Justin
www.saltgod.org
Old 09-25-2002, 09:38 AM
Contributing Member

WEll I did say they could buy the magazines, now as Justin Said LAUGH at them
Old 09-25-2002, 09:45 AM
Contributing Member

now justin... u do that hear in ny, theyll track u down and strip your car... thats harsh to do man... fu*ck with a ricers girl youll become a guy with half a car
Old 09-25-2002, 09:48 AM
Contributing Member

Where in NY do you live? you make it seem like we gangsta out here. Well you're never suppose to mess with anyones girl but, I don't think they get that Gangsta out here.

BTW I saw 2 gusy driving around a pink civic hatch with chromes and I know it ain't his girls, so Rice or just ***?
Old 09-25-2002, 09:50 AM
Contributing Member

pink civic... damn now hondas are going to the extreme... thats not even rice anymore... thats straight up gay... what the hell is pink doing on a car ???
Old 09-25-2002, 09:59 AM
Contributing Member

They'll try to do it around here too.

It's not like you can't get a good enough lead on the ricer so that they won't see where you're turning.

-Justin
www.saltgod.org
Old 09-25-2002, 11:37 AM

Originally posted by malicex000
i dont think they can do that either... they spend all their money on aluminum wings....
This is some deep sh*T right here, deeeeeeeep. - THE CHROME CONTINUES TO SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2002, 11:38 AM

Originally posted by Justin.b
It's a lack of resources all right - MENTAL resources.

Ricers settle for WalMart mods because they're perfectly happy with them. They lack the knowledge or mental capacity to make a car faster, they also lack the taste to know that chrome rocker panels do not look good.

Even without a computer, you would have to be almost retarded to not find a performance part for a Honda. Supermarkets sell SCC and other tuning mags - I assume these people eat. But maybe the grocery shopping is done for them at the group home.

Ricers are stupid, ugly and they smell like McDonalds and Dansk (or is it Norsk) air fresheners (since PepBoys doesn't even carry Little Trees). They are not worthy of charity or pity.

When you see one, point and laugh. If you see one in traffic, point and laugh at him, blow kisses to his girlfriend and then blow his doors off. Slow down and repeat as necessary.

After a while of this treatment , the ones with the mental capacity to elevate themselves above RiceBoy will do so on their own. It's like a disease or addiction - you can't help them until they are ready to change on their own.

-Justin
www.saltgod.org
OOPS!! what i meant was this qoute,This is some deep sh*T right here, deeeeeeeep. - THE CHROME CONTINUES TO SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: The "RICE" Theory