Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Silvia's Down Under!!!

Old 05-20-2003, 09:08 AM

Exclamation Silvia's Down Under!!!

Hey all,

My name is Matt, and i'm from Melbourne, Australia. I currently drive a 1991 S13 180sx (see my signature below...)

I just wanted to let you know that here, we have a support site for nissan silvia's from the first S12, to the latest S15 (I think you guys call them 240sx), and 180sx's.

If anyone has any questions on the SR20 motor, or anything to do with nissan's, don't hesitate to visit www.nissansilvia.com. Although i must stress, we only have 4 motors here in Oz. We have the CA18 turbo and non-turbo, and the SR20 turbo and non-turbo... We never got the KA24 you got, so no one really knows much about it here.

I'm not sure about north of the equator, but you may have to put a .com.au on the end of it... I know of a few American's, Canadian's and even a few Swedish blokes who are members on our site, which has just undergone a makeover! (The exact address is http://www.pandablue.com/nissansilvia/ )

For those who don't have an SR20DET under the hood of their silvia/200sx/240sx/180sx/whatever car you have, i STRONGLY recommend you get one NOW!!! The sheer thrill of the turbo spooling up and punching you back in your seat is unbeatable!

So after all that, please feel free to read over all our forums, and even join up as members! That means you can have your say aswell.

Matt.