Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

this is so funny

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 05:10 PM
Contributing Member

this is so funny

i usually go to my algerbra class all ****in stoned 'cause its a pretty boring class and its off by its self as my only night class

well today i go, stoned as usual and my teacher called me out on it....she told me not to come to class anymore if i'm going to be high.....and i was like, "i'm sorry but i'm going to keep on comming to class, and i dont do drugs"

and she just kinda looked at me....and i seriously must have smelled like pot....and she just gave me this "whatever" look and went back to teaching

ha ha ha ..... me and the guy who sits next to me were just laughing and laughing
Old 02-19-2003, 06:40 PM

2 spritzes with Frebreeze and no more pot smell . Had to use it alot in school cause its run by *****.
Old 02-19-2003, 07:43 PM

you're right it won't smell like pot anymore...

it'll smell like some nastier **** then it did before...frebreeze is overrated in my opinion
Old 02-19-2003, 08:11 PM

it works for me, kills the smell to me at least...maybe its disables my smell sense and i smell like **** and dont know it. Damnit i wish people would tell me **** like that.
Old 02-19-2003, 09:45 PM

I have a similar story. When I was in school, I used to have my study hall right before my math class. So during study hall we used to sneak outside and smoke in my car. So one day I came to math- after like 3 or 4 bowls. And the teacher asked me a question, and I was just like "I can't answer that right now" and the teachers like "why not?" and I replied "cause I just can't" and it went back and forth for awhile. Finally, I got up and said " I have the munchies, I'm going to the cafiteiria and getting some food, see you later" Later that day I got suspended for a week. Can you guess what I did for that week!?!?!?!
Old 02-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Jenn240
I have a similar story. When I was in school, I used to have my study hall right before my math class. So during study hall we used to sneak outside and smoke in my car. So one day I came to math- after like 3 or 4 bowls. And the teacher asked me a question, and I was just like "I can't answer that right now" and the teachers like "why not?" and I replied "cause I just can't" and it went back and forth for awhile. Finally, I got up and said " I have the munchies, I'm going to the cafiteiria and getting some food, see you later" Later that day I got suspended for a week. Can you guess what I did for that week!?!?!?!
if you lived here we'd get married!