Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

so i was at work yesterday....

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 12:55 PM
Contributing Member

so i was at work yesterday....

and my ***** x girl-friend key'd my car...and i'm talking 'bout she KEY'D my car....i now have "prove it" written on my hood (long story) and the only part of my car that doesn't have scratches is the drivers side door...and the very top part

since i work at the mall...i've already contacted mall security (they got their heads up their butts) and the local police dept. and they basically told me..."too bad" and unless the mall got it on tape theres nothing they can do....AND EVEN IF THE MALL HAS IT ON TAPE SHE WONT GET ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH ANYTHING...i will have to take her to court if i want her to have to pay for the damages

what the hell kinda crap is that?
Old 03-21-2002, 01:23 PM

key her car. better yet, key it and put little dents in it, so she either has to get paintless dent removal, and repainted, or all new body panels. (at night) take a taxi to about 1/2 mile from her house, wear gloves, something to cover your face, and have fun. but write "**** off" of her hood
Old 03-21-2002, 03:42 PM

I heard that if you put like whip cream on the paint, it will mess up the paint permanently. I think you should definitely key her car, put whip cream on it, and put a dead squirrel or something on her hood...now THAT will teach her a lesson!

Old 03-21-2002, 04:25 PM
Ex-Mod :)

Ok, this is something I heard about, and it was kinda long ago, but for some really mean revenge:

You should buy a ping pong ball, and if you can, put it into her gas tank. Then when she is driving around, the gas gets sucked to the bottom, and so will the ping pong ball. Since it isn't big enough to fit down the tube(or whatever the gas goes down to get to the engine) it'll get stuck there, and no gas will go through, and then her car will sputter out and die like it has no fuel. But once she takes her foot off the gas, the thing will float back up to the top, and she should be able to get it started again. This will cause her lots of pain, because it will keep happening over and over, and over. Don't know what will happen if she gets it checked out though.

Anyways, thats just something I heard, and its really mean, but if you need revenge....
Old 03-21-2002, 05:45 PM

Cars that have a in tank pump have the pump attached to a mounting bracket and then a filtering sock comes off of the bottom of the pump and lays along the bottom of the tank. There is no way to get the ball stuck on the opening of the pump cause its not an open tube. Put about a pound of sand inside her air box just after the filter, loosen some lugnuts, add alcohol or a couple boxes of Moth ***** to her tank of gas. Take out the oil train plug and wedge a candle in the opening. By the time the car heats up and the hot oil melts the wax your long long gone. All she has is a burned up motor.

****, yes you heard me right. **** into the vents just before the windshield. It will get down into the cars vent system and everytime she turns them on she will get a nice reminder. Super Glue in door lock is also nice.
Old 03-21-2002, 06:15 PM
Contributing Member

ouch. danm get even with that *****. email her this ling Warnin gdont open it http://iraqis.org/bomb/
Old 03-21-2002, 06:25 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Dystopia
ouch. danm get even with that *****. email her this ling Warnin gdont open it http://iraqis.org/bomb/
i opened it...thought it was funny though
Old 03-22-2002, 07:49 AM

you can always take a bolt cutter, and cut her valves off her tires...that sucks, it takes a while to get 4 new valves, take the tires off, remount, balance, etc....

A little bit of brake fluid goes a long way...takes paint right off...its better if you can make them do it themselves, like fill the windshield fluid with brake fluid....

I do NOT recommend revenge. It is for immature people, and does not cure anything, or make it end, it will continue till someone is big enough to stop. Get a girlfriend, forget the phsyco, and ignore her. An act like that, is to get your attention back, one way or another, and its working. Just do what you have to do through insurance or whatever, and end it. You'll be a lot happier without that crap on your mind.

Jesse the wise one.
Old 03-22-2002, 11:41 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by LI S13 Blacktop
I do NOT recommend revenge. It is for immature people, and does not cure anything, or make it end, it will continue till someone is big enough to stop. Get a girlfriend, forget the phsyco, and ignore her. An act like that, is to get your attention back, one way or another, and its working. Just do what you have to do through insurance or whatever, and end it. You'll be a lot happier without that crap on your mind.
i'm already a million steps ahead of you....i'm moving in with my gf today...and i have no intentions of revenge...and am already taking the steps necessary to repaint the entire car...and i'm going through insurance

on a lighter note

the psycho wont know where i live now...and my current job is over as soon as i find one closer to where i'm moving...so she will have no way of contacting me
Old 03-22-2002, 12:37 PM

Its always nice if you got some Nakie pictures, to send them to here mother...ha ha ha ha....

or just send the phsyco pics of you and your gf, that'll drive her over the edge of sanity.

jesse.

good luck bro.
Old 03-23-2002, 06:24 AM

From a girls' perspective, I think she just wants attention and is hurt. Whatever happened between you two must've really hurt her because if I were the type of person to key a car for revenge, I would do it if the guy like slept with my best friend or majorly lied to me. But I'm not the type of person to get revenge like that, I would play with his mind and make him look stupid--in other words I'd ruin his life mentally and emotionally.
Lying is the evil in ANY relationship, so guys, if you are screwing around and your girlfriend asks you about it, tell her the damn truth. It will save BOTH of you time, energy, and money.
The end. Amen, my preaching is done.
Old 03-25-2002, 08:25 AM

Originally posted by RNN14

****, yes you heard me right. **** into the vents just before the windshield. It will get down into the cars vent system and everytime she turns them on she will get a nice reminder. Super Glue in door lock is also nice.
my neighbors cats did that... pissed me off... but it was a leased car that got returned.