Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

So pissed....

Old 10-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Contributing Member

So pissed....

So yeah, I've been trying to sell my convertible because I hate the fact that it is nearly 1000lbs heavier than my fastback was, has AGX struts on gay stock springs, has gay weatherstripping that leaks off and on (tonight it was horrible), has gay electrical gremlins, and lastly it has gay baby blue paint.... on top of the ultimate gayness of being an autotragic transmission.

I can't F***ing give this thing away for some reason. I even dropped the price to $2000... still nothing. People are gay.

Very gay.

Well after a few weeks of being frustrated by people calling about the car (usually for a daughter's first car god d**nit!) and not following through with sometimes even looking at the car, I found a 240 locally that I REALLY wanted. Its a '91 fastback. It is a very dark metallic red in pretty decent cosmetic condition. Interior wise, she's almost mint. It has a full exhaust, short ram intake, had the bottom end rebuilt 10k miles ago along with the timing chain. The motor only has 140k on it and runs awesome. Its also a stick.

So I showed a buddy of mine some pics of the car, and he wanted it. He didn't have the money for it, but he wrecked his s13 the other day and was going to use the insurance money to buy this one. I planned on dropping the price of my vert to sell it quick and buy this one...

I get a call this morning, and its Eric, telling me he put some money down on the 240. He asked if I could pick him up a few minutes early so we could get some food before work. We pull up at McDonalds, and he asks how hard it would be to fix a couple of the things wrong with the car, like the TPS and I tell him I have no idea, but I would read a d**n book and find out my god d**n self... obviously he can't take a hint, because he asked if I would help him replace the sensor and I tell him f**k no, its not my car, I'm not his personal mechanic so he can either do it himself or grab his ankles and let a shop have their way.

So yeah, we get to work, and I have some deliveries to make; which is fine. The weather was a nice cool overcast and so I had the windows down (cuz the gay A/C decided to stop working a week ago) when out of nowhere it starts raining... hard. Nice time to have a leaky convertible...

It leaks on me all night. My leg is drenched. I'm pissed because people don't have enough sense to confirm an address so I've had to make multiple trips in the rain... fun...

And to top it all off, my friend bought the car I wanted from under my nose... and he has the ***** to get pissed at another friend of mine who wants to buy the car as well, and could pay cash. I just gave him that 'who the f**k are you kidding?' look and walk away.

I hope he gets stupid in that thing in the rain and drifts into a ditch and drowns as the car catches fire and then burns his corpse like bacon.

/rant
Old 10-05-2007, 05:00 AM

W
T
F
Old 10-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Contributing Member

ok i'm not gonna read all that but i was under the impression that the verts were only like 150-200lbs heaver.

ok i went back and read it all. but i don't even know where to start so i woun't.

but yeah i've always woundered about the tps myself.

Last edited by jramosthe1st!; 10-05-2007 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Contributing Member

Mad Kevin Mad Mad Mad

Crush Kill Destroy
Old 10-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Contributing Member

it's not the end of the world, you should try to get a coupe anyways
Old 10-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Contributing Member

i couldnt get past the first paragraph.......too many gays
Old 10-06-2007, 01:45 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by silviaks2nr
it's not the end of the world, you should try to get a coupe anyways
I WANT a coupe... but the 240 market is f***ing ridiculously inflated, so I doubt I'll ever own another 240 this decade.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240
I WANT a coupe... but the 240 market is f***ing ridiculously inflated, so I doubt I'll ever own another 240 this decade.
news flash kiddo we don't always get what we want, so quite your crying and take it like a man. no offense but you had a fb and complained about having to pay it off. you got a vert and now you can't get ride of it. your friend bought the car you now wanted and you're all upset about that.

so lets say you did sell your vert and bought the coup. would you be on here crying about how gay people are because you bought a coup and don't want it any more or because the "noobs" don't want to buy the parts you have for sale. come man grow up.

i'm sorry but someone had to say it.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:50 AM

...(awkward silence)...*cricket chirp*
Old 10-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st!
news flash kiddo we don't always get what we want, so quite your crying and take it like a man. no offense but you had a fb and complained about having to pay it off. you got a vert and now you can't get ride of it. your friend bought the car you now wanted and you're all upset about that.

so lets say you did sell your vert and bought the coup. would you be on here crying about how gay people are because you bought a coup and don't want it any more or because the "noobs" don't want to buy the parts you have for sale. come man grow up.

i'm sorry but someone had to say it.

I've never had to 'pay off' any car, first of all.
And what do noobs that aren't interested in parts have to do with anything?
Old 10-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Contributing Member

Corey!!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:09 PM

you should have said something to this friend of yours. a bit late now but that's what you should have done. how bad do you want a coupe? i have a friend selling his in tallahassee, FL. it's a far *** drive lol
Old 10-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Contributing Member

Actually I'm looking at getting one in *gasp!* Cali. Tallahassee isn't THAT far...
Old 10-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 1993Coupe
Corey!!
Yes?
Old 10-06-2007, 12:51 PM

check your PM's

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So pissed....