S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   so uh...........? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/so-uh-818/)

Fette 05-13-2002 11:19 AM

so uh...........?

hello everybody!
hi dr. nick! :o
damn, i am bored bored BORED right now.........where is everybody?
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

back to your regularly scheduled program....sorry i don't have anything of interest to say at the moment........:dunno:

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 11:23 AM

Re: so uh...........?

Originally posted by Fette
hello everybody!
hi dr. nick! :o
damn, i am bored bored BORED right now.........where is everybody?
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

back to your regularly scheduled program....sorry i don't have anything of interest to say at the moment........:dunno:

I hear ya Fette. I think Mikey forgot to pay the bill. LOL!

So what's new?

flarearrow 05-13-2002 11:41 AM

aaaaahhhhhh.... I need my Altimas.net fix for the day...... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :tear:

Fette 05-13-2002 11:44 AM

oh man.....i wonder what happened. ach well. i've been farting around and tryin to find SOME kinda substitute.....i guess work will have to do for now. :p

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 11:47 AM

I try to do as little work as possible but for some reason they always suck me in.

So I had a rough weekend. I got really really drunk on Saturday and I am still recovering. I haven't been that messed up in a loooong time. So what did you 2 do this weekend?

flarearrow 05-13-2002 11:47 AM

I even tried connecting with the IP number, and that didn't work.

flarearrow 05-13-2002 11:51 AM

Nuttin much.... I was helping my sister move out of her dorm. It was cool that my car has enough room to get the mini fridge in the back seat.

Oh, and I went to the doctor to get my blood test results. everything looked cool, except...
- I have a low resistance to allergies
- My cholestrol is kind of high. D@mn! :eek: :(

Fette 05-13-2002 12:10 PM

Originally posted by DeRaNgEd
I try to do as little work as possible but for some reason they always suck me in.

So I had a rough weekend. I got really really drunk on Saturday and I am still recovering. I haven't been that messed up in a loooong time. So what did you 2 do this weekend?

had a rough, yet FUN weekend...went to a TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT concert thursday night....holy ****.....blackalicious and jurassic 5.....hell yeah. SOOOOO freakin good. 50 thumbs up.

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 12:31 PM

Well as long as you had a blast it's all good. Hope you were able to make it to work on Friday.

Flare what college did you pick you sister up from?

Chris 05-13-2002 12:54 PM

glad to see some altynet faces on here, hehe :cool:

Fette 05-13-2002 12:55 PM

:D

flarearrow 05-13-2002 12:56 PM

Hey Chris :cool:

deranged, my sis goes to SUNY Stony Brook.

Chris 05-13-2002 12:58 PM

Lets see... today i have been on o-t.net, acuracl, maxima and mustang forums. All those and i still miss alty.net, lol :o :D

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:00 PM

I know, same here :D It's soooooo boring without Altima.net :(

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:02 PM

oh man, guys, I got some exciting news about Dan @ Smithtown Nissan, his performance shop at Westbury Nissan, and "Dyno Day". But I can't reveal too much because Dan might get in trouble with Nismo.