S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   so uh...........? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/so-uh-818/)

Fette 05-13-2002 11:19 AM

so uh...........?

hello everybody!
hi dr. nick! :o
damn, i am bored bored BORED right now.........where is everybody?
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

back to your regularly scheduled program....sorry i don't have anything of interest to say at the moment........:dunno:

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 11:23 AM

Re: so uh...........?

Originally posted by Fette
hello everybody!
hi dr. nick! :o
damn, i am bored bored BORED right now.........where is everybody?
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

back to your regularly scheduled program....sorry i don't have anything of interest to say at the moment........:dunno:

I hear ya Fette. I think Mikey forgot to pay the bill. LOL!

So what's new?

flarearrow 05-13-2002 11:41 AM

aaaaahhhhhh.... I need my Altimas.net fix for the day...... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :tear:

Fette 05-13-2002 11:44 AM

oh man.....i wonder what happened. ach well. i've been farting around and tryin to find SOME kinda substitute.....i guess work will have to do for now. :p

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 11:47 AM

I try to do as little work as possible but for some reason they always suck me in.

So I had a rough weekend. I got really really drunk on Saturday and I am still recovering. I haven't been that messed up in a loooong time. So what did you 2 do this weekend?

flarearrow 05-13-2002 11:47 AM

I even tried connecting with the IP number, and that didn't work.

flarearrow 05-13-2002 11:51 AM

Nuttin much.... I was helping my sister move out of her dorm. It was cool that my car has enough room to get the mini fridge in the back seat.

Oh, and I went to the doctor to get my blood test results. everything looked cool, except...
- I have a low resistance to allergies
- My cholestrol is kind of high. D@mn! :eek: :(

Fette 05-13-2002 12:10 PM

Originally posted by DeRaNgEd
I try to do as little work as possible but for some reason they always suck me in.

So I had a rough weekend. I got really really drunk on Saturday and I am still recovering. I haven't been that messed up in a loooong time. So what did you 2 do this weekend?

had a rough, yet FUN weekend...went to a TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT concert thursday night....holy ****.....blackalicious and jurassic 5.....hell yeah. SOOOOO freakin good. 50 thumbs up.

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 12:31 PM

Well as long as you had a blast it's all good. Hope you were able to make it to work on Friday.

Flare what college did you pick you sister up from?

Chris 05-13-2002 12:54 PM

glad to see some altynet faces on here, hehe :cool:

Fette 05-13-2002 12:55 PM

:D

flarearrow 05-13-2002 12:56 PM

Hey Chris :cool:

deranged, my sis goes to SUNY Stony Brook.

Chris 05-13-2002 12:58 PM

Lets see... today i have been on o-t.net, acuracl, maxima and mustang forums. All those and i still miss alty.net, lol :o :D

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:00 PM

I know, same here :D It's soooooo boring without Altima.net :(

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:02 PM

oh man, guys, I got some exciting news about Dan @ Smithtown Nissan, his performance shop at Westbury Nissan, and "Dyno Day". But I can't reveal too much because Dan might get in trouble with Nismo.

Chris 05-13-2002 01:10 PM

Originally posted by flarearrow
oh man, guys, I got some exciting news about Dan @ Smithtown Nissan, his performance shop at Westbury Nissan, and "Dyno Day". But I can't reveal too much because Dan might get in trouble with Nismo.
NICE!!!! I am def. there with cameras and all! :D When .net gets back up, post up info, dates, time, directioins, etc etc. :cool:

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:18 PM

Uh, "Dyno Day" ain't happenin until fall... sorry :)

Anyone want to get on an AOL chatroom?

roomname "altimasdotnet"

Chris 05-13-2002 01:19 PM

Uh, "Dyno Day" ain't happenin until fall... sorry :)
Blarg :( So far away.

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:25 PM

Originally posted by Chris
Blarg :( So far away.
hehehe

Well... I can tell you this much about Dan's speed shop....

NRC Motorsports
516-942-2996

It's runned by Bob Giannelli.

One of the project cars they've taken on is putting a NOS system on a Spec V, and slapping on a few other goodies.

I'm going to be heading there to get an estimate for a custom catback and downpipe.

IrishPrincess 05-13-2002 01:25 PM

Sheesh! I don't even post that much and I'm missing alty.net. Work sucks when ya can't take a minute to browse posts :(

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:29 PM

Hey Irish, welcome to our "foster" home :)

Fette 05-13-2002 01:31 PM

i wonder if they are gonna get mad at us for "invading" again.....

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:32 PM

Would you believe it.... there's currently a total of 6 people on this site.... and 4 are from Altimas.net :D

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:34 PM

This site is so inactive, they need us to use up some of the bandwidth.

Hey Chris, I got something for you to look at...

http://www.bowlingny.com/

IrishPrincess 05-13-2002 01:39 PM

Hey Irish, welcome to our "foster" home :)
Thankee :D I hope the site is back up tomorrow. This place is perdy boring imo.

Fette 05-13-2002 01:40 PM

Originally posted by IrishPrincess

Thankee :D I hope the site is back up tomorrow. This place is perdy boring imo.

watch out, you might get banned for complaining

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:41 PM

hahahaha

IrishPrincess 05-13-2002 01:43 PM

LOL! That would so amuse me... especially since carrot top is still here!

Chris 05-13-2002 01:43 PM

Well when i sign up for a league, i get a "preffered bowlers" card too. Usually it's 25% off open play games, 10% off anythign from the shops, etc. I skipped this year of bowling due to my back,but my doctor told me i should do it to exercise it. So come sept, i'll be back bowling. I need a new ball though, grr. My resin isn't cutting it anymore.

And where is dans shop? I'm in westbury alot, so i wouldn't mind driving by it so i know where it is.

flarearrow 05-13-2002 01:50 PM

I think I'm doing something wrong when I'm throwing the ball... I somehow injured my index finger. It feels like it's bruised on the inside. I think I have to go back using the 10lb for awhile to adjust my technique.

I just recently signed up for that bwoling card and it's nice. Over at Herill Lanes, the guy is already giving me a 75 cent discount for every game. The card was $10 and I already got that money back in a strange way from Bennegins....

The day I signed up for that card, I took my girl to Bennegins for dinner. I order the new grilled pork chop dish on the menu, and our order didn't come for like 45 min. The manager said dinner was on them. Cool :cool: :D

Oh, and Dan's shop is in the same building as Westbury Nissan Service.

Right now, they're getting the dyno fixed. The wrong one was ordered (can only handle up to 200 hp), and they're trying to replace it (with a 1000 hp one).

Chris 05-13-2002 01:54 PM

The day I signed up for that card, I took my girl to Bennegins for dinner. I order the new grilled pork chop dish on the menu, and our order didn't come for like 45 min. The manager said dinner was on them. Cool :cool: :D

haha, nice!! :cool:

And yoru index finger? You put that finger in a hole? or is it just some freak thing that made it hurt?

And where is westbury nissan exactly? I've passed by it a billion times, i just can't remember what road it was on.

flarearrow 05-13-2002 02:08 PM

Originally posted by Chris
haha, nice!! :cool:

And yoru index finger? You put that finger in a hole? or is it just some freak thing that made it hurt?

And where is westbury nissan exactly? I've passed by it a billion times, i just can't remember what road it was on.

No.

It's the way I'm releasing thw ball. I'm putting pressure on the index finger trying to hold the ball sideways during the release to give it the spin.

The Westbury Nissan shop.... You know on Old Country Rd near the Wantagh... There's a Super Stop and Shop, and a Hess station... Take that side street, that goes inbetween the Stop and Shop and Hess station, about 1/4 mile. You'll see the big sign on the side of the building saying Westbury Nissan in front of you.

oogumb0gum 05-13-2002 02:45 PM

hi everyone. Its me Oogie. You know... that girl from that pic!:D

240Girl 05-13-2002 03:30 PM

LMAO:D :p

Don't worry, the members that had a HUGE problem left. But I hope this doesn't start another club240 bashing:nono:

....hehehehehehehe......:)

Bri4404 05-13-2002 04:22 PM

altimas.nethttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/twak.gifclub240.com

:D

leiferik1 05-13-2002 04:49 PM

wow

victor 05-13-2002 08:42 PM

surprised this thread hasn't been deleted.

AltyOwner 05-13-2002 08:54 PM

Altimas.net members are taking over!!! Anyways, anyone know anything about the site?? I am so bored without it.

tytalian 05-13-2002 09:04 PM

Originally posted by AltyOwner
Altimas.net members are taking over!!! Anyways, anyone know anything about the site?? I am so bored without it.
no ****. i wonder whats wrong?:dunno: it seems everytime the alty site is down we take over this one. hee! hee!

DeRaNgEd 05-13-2002 09:17 PM

Originally posted by tytalian
no ****. i wonder whats wrong?:dunno: it seems everytime the alty site is down we take over this one. hee! hee!
Well #1 were are losers for coming here and crashing there site.
#2 They are kind enough to put up with are crap.
#3 Mike and Osama did some upgrades and I don't think everything went as planned.