Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Some people are so stupid

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 10:55 PM

Arrow Some people are so stupid

I've been noticing that there are a lot of really stupid drivers on the road lately . Anyways, this thread is basically just for all of us to B*tch about all the stupid (or reckless) drivers on the road.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Contributing Member

yea there are some incredibly bad drivers on the road... people b!tch about teenagers not driving well.... how bout the 90 year olds with glasses thicker than a 2x4s that dont even have to leg strength left to move and press the brake?!

Some dumbass in a jeep wasnt paying attention the other day, came flying into a stopped light, and literally stopped inches from the car in front of his' bumper.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:28 AM
Contributing Member

people here forgot how to use their blinkers... it's really annoying... i'm so afraid i'm going to get hit while driving, people are crazy.. so many freaking old people, I don't understand how they can have their license... it's rediculous... old people don't seem to see any speed limit signs so they insist on going 15mph... I sure hope I don't get to be so old that I have no common sense, or a clue of what is going on.. it's going to suck lol.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:18 AM

moved to "Off Topic"
Old 08-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Contributing Member

lol, at least most of you guys don't have to deal with rotaries (I'm in MA). NY people are notorious for coming to a full stop at a rotary with no oncoming cars. MA people like to signal right from the right lane and then cut across YOUR lane to enter the rotary on the LEFT.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Contributing Member

Re: Some people are so stupid

Originally posted by KerosineK
I've been noticing that there are a lot of really stupid drivers on the road lately . Anyways, this thread is basically just for all of us to B*tch about all the stupid (or reckless) drivers on the road.
Amen, Im actually a good 16 year old driver compared to the *******s out there, better than quiete a few older drivers ill tell you that right now. Plus I live in Cali, reckless driving hell. People cut in front of me all the time, honking cause apearently I drive to slow at 5 MPH over the speed limit, WTF? Sometimes I floor it and pull away just to **** them off LMAO, yeah...Cali roads suck
Old 08-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Contributing Member

^ there's lot a of other problems in cali... that's why we moved lol... but the cars out there are sweet.

Where i live, Hershey, the entire town is taken over be fu<king tourists all summer. Honestly some of the worst drivers on the road, like who comes to a f*cking stop on the end of an onramp!!! that's like a fad up here.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Contributing Member

^^^Lol they really do that?

Here we have the California stop, I admit, I do it too
Old 08-19-2005, 11:45 PM

lol yea nothin against trucker but my girlfriend and I got ran off the road by one on the interstate tryin to pass it while she was drivin talk about scary I was almost asleep and seen tires in the corner of my eye and she locked the brakes so I grabbed the wheel and countersteered us safely off the road that guy didnt even stop or nothin I know he seen us what an ******* he was...o well shyt happens
Old 08-20-2005, 04:30 AM

Originally posted by nsn240
^ there's lot a of other problems in cali... that's why we moved lol... but the cars out there are sweet.

Where i live, Hershey, the entire town is taken over be fu<king tourists all summer. Honestly some of the worst drivers on the road, like who comes to a f*cking stop on the end of an onramp!!! that's like a fad up here.
I hate hershey....love the smell, but I just dont like the place.

One thing I hate is old people that drive like 2 miles per hour and then stop at intersections where there are no stop signs. Another thing I hate is the damn 16 year olds around here who have a bunch of Honda's (no hating on Honda's, they actually drive civics) with exhausts and just drive up and down the street almost all day. People around the corner from me always block up the one road (its a narrow one car at a time road) with a car sitting in the middle of it talking to someone standing outside. Theres just too much ****, sometimes I hate driving just because I don't wanna put up with a bunch of idiot drivers.

Last edited by Bryan; 08-20-2005 at 04:34 AM.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:50 AM

miami is just as bad. no1 ever signals. people pull out half way on the road to nake a right and cause every1 else to stop. if your going 50, they will turn infront of u at 12 and stay at 12. people change lanes on top of you, cut you off, and drive 20mph under the speed limit and block you off.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Contributing Member

I live on Cape cod, in the summer, there's so many tourists, it takes 3 times longer to get places.
Roataries!!! LOL Don't even want to get into that ...

And I say this with Offense, Rhode Island drivers BLOW
Old 08-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Contributing Member

I hate old people who park bad
Old 08-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Contributing Member

^^ LOL
I was at Cumberland Famrs (a store) today .. some woman pulled up all slow, and stopped about 3 feet from the curb. Put it in park. And walked into the store.

The whole tail end of the car was sticking out ... Then when she left she cut three people off.... yeah three at once. lol
Old 08-20-2005, 11:35 AM

yeah people here in arizona always seem to drive like 10 mph under the speed limit and then when u pass em up, they sometimes accelerate up to you and start honking and giving u the middle fingerl. And dont even get me started about old people, ill just say this, they should be tested everyyear to see if they can drive still. And parking, at school nobody can park, they always either park on one side of the line, pull to far forward so they are in the spot in front of them or stick out. I never see perfect park jobs here, they all suck...

Quick Reply: Some people are so stupid