Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

something i hate...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2002, 10:47 PM

something i hate...

it just gets to me when i see kids (16 - 17) driving around in their 95 and up rice rockets. be it honda, nissan, toyota, whatever. driving around with 1500 dollar body kits, wings and spoilers just because they look "sick", mufflers with huge tips, bumping crappy, no talent, poppy rap, and pretending their the **** just because daddy bought them all their stuff.

i wish more people would earn things like some of us do. having to work two jobs just to make payments, actually checking out power gains and weight disadvantages and all that jazz, not doing it because it "looks good" because it usually doesnt.

so remember kiddies, its not yours unless you pay for it. it doesn't matter if you're going to pay your parents back, its not yours untill you do.

just had to vent, its really been getting to me. discussion is encouraged.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:16 AM

dang..
does that mean i am rice?
i have a 580 buck c-west wing on my 240 hatch
and i have a big ricey loud *** tipped exhaust
and i have a 90 buck c-west headlight vent thingy
and i have those jdm taillights too

but hey i paid for it all..
=)
Old 12-09-2002, 06:00 AM

You're gonna love NYC!! Especially Queens.

No comment Josh..
Old 12-09-2002, 06:59 AM
Contributing Member

oh my god aren't you a little *****....
Old 12-09-2002, 07:17 AM
Contributing Member

the worst thing is the ones who want to mod up the poor "platform to start with cars"
like 90-93 4 door accords and spend money on all the wrong items to get em started.
poor fitting clearcorners, crappy body kits and universal mufflers that make the car nice and loud.
and they are usually the guys with bad attitudes if you accidently laugh at their cars.
but all and all it's ok. i guess if you have to have
the cool looking parts then you're not intrested in improving the performance of your car.

i just laugh when my very stocl looking car will crack their *** in high speed runs.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:31 AM
Contributing Member

hey hey .... listen my parents paid for my car and im paying 50% of my insurance... sure you guys can say that i got it easy... i know alot more people pulling off stuff harder... i also know people that are handed great cars and given money on top of that.... its just a shame that people dont respect their cars... for example my boy who has a camaro got everything paid for... even his accident that was a good 3k.... and he still beats the **** out of the car..... you dont appreciate something until you dont have it anymore.... and if you paid for that something it hurts more... but if u didnt, then you basically lost nothing...
Old 12-09-2002, 07:39 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by malicex000
you dont appreciate something until you dont have it anymore.... and if you paid for that something it hurts more... but if u didnt, then you basically lost nothing...
wheres the moral for the people who dont pay for ****?
Old 12-09-2002, 08:38 AM
Contributing Member

Mal
you right about that. appreciation is a big issue with things that are handed to people.
my car was olny $500 and i can easily throw it away, but i appreciate my car like non-other.
my girl on the other hand paid a couple grand for her car and treats it with neglect. so things can go either way. if those people who are fortunate enough to to have things as easy as that take those things for granted then that say's alot about their personality.
like that strawberry kid
Old 12-09-2002, 09:45 AM

im 17, i bought my car and all mods to it, and that doesnt mean saving money "daddy" gave me. Savings are in the works for a body kit . BTW i work at Wendys 35 hrs a week

Last edited by clikzip; 12-09-2002 at 10:32 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 11:23 AM

Angry STRAIGHT UP

this is true....i bought my car back when i was still living with my parents....and for some wierd *** reason they though they could ground me...it was halerious....they would say "your grounded form your car"....i would laugh and remind them i paid for it....and its mine......so they would move on to the tv and radio...i would once again laugh at them and explain that its all fine i said "go ahead take my phone away to"....then i would explain to them i can watch the screen in my car, listen to the radio in my car, and i can talk to who ever the **** i want on my cell phone...why because i paid for it....college huh...i paid for it to....life sux when you had to work 3 jobs to make all your payments....but look at me now...me and my friend 9's own our own personal sterio shop.....now i rub everything in my parents face....everytime i go to there place i start talking about the shop...they get all mad.....its great.....so untill you can appreciate what you have and dont have...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!....
Old 12-09-2002, 01:31 PM
Contributing Member

Re: STRAIGHT UP

Originally posted by 2-FORTY_TERROR
this is true....i bought my car back when i was still living with my parents....and for some wierd *** reason they though they could ground me...it was halerious....they would say "your grounded form your car"....i would laugh and remind them i paid for it....and its mine......so they would move on to the tv and radio...i would once again laugh at them and explain that its all fine i said "go ahead take my phone away to"....then i would explain to them i can watch the screen in my car, listen to the radio in my car, and i can talk to who ever the **** i want on my cell phone...why because i paid for it....college huh...i paid for it to....life sux when you had to work 3 jobs to make all your payments....but look at me now...me and my friend 9's own our own personal sterio shop.....now i rub everything in my parents face....everytime i go to there place i start talking about the shop...they get all mad.....its great.....so untill you can appreciate what you have and dont have...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!....
Well, I guess you can pay for your own stuff and still turn out to be a complete ***....

-Justin
www.saltgod.org
Old 12-09-2002, 01:41 PM
Contributing Member

Re: Re: STRAIGHT UP

Originally posted by Justin.b
Well, I guess you can pay for your own stuff and still turn out to be a complete ***....

-Justin

oh my god justin that was great....by far the funniest thing i've seen in a while

did this thread have a point 'cause i feel like if it did, its about to turn into something ugly and its my recomendation that mods step in before the nasties begin to fly
Old 12-09-2002, 02:37 PM

Re: Re: STRAIGHT UP

Originally posted by Justin.b
LOL
Old 12-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Contributing Member

this is more offtopic than anything

MOVED!
Old 12-09-2002, 03:16 PM

Speaking of off topic...

Dystopia, check your thread on BlackSky damn you! I can make any logo for you, that was just a quick thing I whipped up as a sample. Gimme feedback plz bro.

Sorry guys for breaking up your thread (not that it was deep) but I needed to get Dystopia's attention. Proceed with the discussion...

Marc

Quick Reply: something i hate...