Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

something i hate...

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 07:41 PM
Contributing Member

Re: Re: STRAIGHT UP

Originally posted by Justin.b
Well, I guess you can pay for your own stuff and still turn out to be a complete ***....

-Justin
www.saltgod.org

Old 12-10-2002, 06:18 AM

josh your car is the riciest piece of crap ever. get a clue!

my car is the bestest around! Although your interior rivals mine in terms of mess and stupidity =)
Old 12-10-2002, 04:04 PM

People who dont think before they speak

Originally posted by wang6six6
it just gets to me when i see kids (16 - 17) driving around in their 95 and up rice rockets. be it honda, nissan, toyota, whatever. driving around with 1500 dollar body kits, wings and spoilers just because they look "sick", mufflers with huge tips, bumping crappy, no talent, poppy rap, and pretending their the **** just because daddy bought them all their stuff.

i wish more people would earn things like some of us do. having to work two jobs just to make payments, actually checking out power gains and weight disadvantages and all that jazz, not doing it because it "looks good" because it usually doesnt.

so remember kiddies, its not yours unless you pay for it. it doesn't matter if you're going to pay your parents back, its not yours untill you do.

just had to vent, its really been getting to me. discussion is encouraged.

GOD! Why so much hate, just cause peoples parents have money and they want to spend it why is it any of your buisness? Your just jealous. I am an 18 year old kid, who just turned and i got a 2000 honda civic when i turned 17 and you know what, it is ALL MINE! PAID FOR! I worked 2 Jobs for 2 year like that to get where I am. Here is a pic of my civic...

Hate all you want, everything on that car is MINE! Paid for in full, Rims, bodykit, paint, TV, System, Exhaust, everything! Even the car, all paid for. My car has placed at major shows in my area for honda class, and thats hard to do...so what now...

Want some more? heres my 240...

Even though there is not many mods on this bad boy, I paid for the car and the front end conversion, no mommy and daddy to help me, so before you go stereotyping all of us, think first before you speak dumbass...
Old 12-10-2002, 05:49 PM

Originally posted by SilvaPwr
Even though there is not many mods on this bad boy, I paid for the car and the front end conversion, no mommy and daddy to help me, so before you go stereotyping all of us, think first before you speak dumbass...
nicely said
Old 12-10-2002, 08:40 PM

DJ...a little crankey today? I feel you though...your rides are tight, but I see what he is saying. He is just hating on the people who are sponsored by Mom and Pop Racing and never pay for anything...they wreck it and mom and pop fix it...with more expensive parts to boot. People like you and I gotta do it the hard way...you had it bought and paid them back...I worked and am still paying for the lude (btw the 240 showed up tonight). I respect people who pay for it...and even get it for free if they can appreciate what they got and take care of it. PS...lets talk about getting me a front end for mine now...wanna do it while its still cold outside...cause once it warms up the sr20 will be ordered.
Old 12-10-2002, 09:48 PM

silviapwr, i didn't imply that you were one of those people whom i hate so much. its good to see that you really did earn your stuff. so this rant was in no way, shape, or form implied towards you, or anyone else who earns things the old fashioned way.

personal opinion: can't say i like the civic. its not my style; too flashy, but the 240 looks nice.
Old 12-11-2002, 07:44 AM

Originally posted by wang6six6
silviapwr, i didn't imply that you were one of those people whom i hate so much.
no yes you did, you catagorized (sp?) all young people, yes my mom and dad did buy my car but then transfered the loan in my name so i could pay for it and now its paid off....so you need to watch what you say in these forums cause there is alot more people than you think...you know what i hate people like you...
Old 12-11-2002, 07:45 AM

Originally posted by wushu4u
DJ...a little crankey today? I feel you though...your rides are tight, but I see what he is saying. He is just hating on the people who are sponsored by Mom and Pop Racing and never pay for anything...they wreck it and mom and pop fix it...with more expensive parts to boot. People like you and I gotta do it the hard way...you had it bought and paid them back...I worked and am still paying for the lude (btw the 240 showed up tonight). I respect people who pay for it...and even get it for free if they can appreciate what they got and take care of it. PS...lets talk about getting me a front end for mine now...wanna do it while its still cold outside...cause once it warms up the sr20 will be ordered.
Wazzzap now we are street tuner and team amp 240 owners!!! I will talk to the guy i bought my silvia front end from in roanoke and talk to another guy in japan that has his own little online silvia shop...see if i can hook you up with a front end...
Old 12-11-2002, 08:10 AM

Cool man...gonna need to put a bit of money into it...you should come up sometime...maybe help me pull some parts out of this beast as I think I am going to need to redo the interior anyways. As for the front end...let me know. For real though...Team Street Tuners and Team AMP...240's and Hondas...no prejudice here. Make it up here someday though...could use your help with the conversion as well as you have done it.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:51 PM

Originally posted by wushu4u
Cool man...gonna need to put a bit of money into it...you should come up sometime...maybe help me pull some parts out of this beast as I think I am going to need to redo the interior anyways. As for the front end...let me know. For real though...Team Street Tuners and Team AMP...240's and Hondas...no prejudice here. Make it up here someday though...could use your help with the conversion as well as you have done it.
well rob there is really nothing hard about the conversion but doing it is kinda hard, since our cars are about 10 years old, the bolts and stuff are rusted and very fragile, so that is a thing to worry about, defently invest your money in a tapping kit. cause if you undo a bolt and it breaks, thats big uh oh! but other than that the parking lights need to be wired along with the turning signals but thats nothing major either....
Old 12-11-2002, 09:08 PM

That is what I wanted to hear...but I am still recruiting you for the job since you are experienced
Old 12-12-2002, 05:47 AM

alright, but im sure youve heard the stories from the club about me being the superglue man! lol...j/k
Old 12-12-2002, 07:43 AM

Um...no superglue this time man...lets just do it right. I trust you.
Old 12-12-2002, 04:17 PM

alright sounds good to me
Old 12-12-2002, 08:18 PM

Cool...did you do yours by yourself?

Quick Reply: something i hate...