Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Sprained my foot

Old 12-16-2005, 07:43 PM

Sprained my foot

Yes, what a crappy week it has been.

I work at Pier 1 Imports, but in the back, because I am not a people person. So, I get to unload the trucks and get all buff. Anyway, I was crawling on the boxes trying to get more on top.. but I couldn't get down. I decided to just jump and I messed up the bottom of my foot. I can barely walk on the darn thing and I'm still at work unloading the truck and stuff.

I hope it doesn't make the injury worse.

I'm sure it will though.

I don't know why I can't just BREAK a darn bone. I have sprained my knee, ankle, foot, finger, and back.. how does one do that in a one year time period?
Old 12-16-2005, 08:21 PM

you should see a doctor. i sprained my foot once and when they did the CAT scan, they said I might experience mild retardation
Old 12-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Contributing Member

You have to see a doctor considering it happened in a work place. They'll probably give you a boot and make you do paperwork.

Work Injury Blows.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:45 AM

Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
you should see a doctor. i sprained my foot once and when they did the CAT scan, they said I might experience mild retardation
Oohhhh really?!? Wow. You are a genius! I better go make an appointment today. Would you be willing to give me a ride in your non-existant Skyline 240 GT-R?!

Old 12-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Contributing Member

Not before me.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Banned

yeah, spraining aklet makes me sad. Sprained mine 4 weeks ago, fine most of the time, but still at the right angle will jolt ya. fun fun fun.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.