S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Stupid honda's (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/stupid-hondas-3447/)

Z-bra 03-28-2003 06:07 AM

Stupid honda's

i just wannna tell youguys how stupid people rollin in hondas are.
every time somebody in a honda wants to race i tell them that i'll race them for their emblem, stupid them say yeah. so i race them and beat them, i take the emblem off their car as a trophy. istick them on my dash board to showe them off! now i have about 25 honda/acura emblems on my dashboard

DETurbine 03-28-2003 11:00 AM

I some what see your point.....the majority of Honda's are ricers, but then there are those who have sleepers or really quick Honda's/ Acura's... There is a FWD civic that is breaking into the 8's. My point is that you can make any car fast....with money and knowledge. I am not going to make fun of any car if it impressive me and they keep it real ( meaning if it is a Nissan keep the motor Nissan, same with every make.) If it's rice ( meaning all looks and NO times) then I might say a few words.:D

leiferik1 03-28-2003 12:32 PM

Re: Stupid honda's

Originally posted by Z-bra
i take the emblem off their car as a trophy. istick them on my dash board to showe them off! now i have about 25 honda/acura emblems on my dashboard

that makes me smile! that is so awesome!!!!!!

I'm with Stupid 03-28-2003 02:03 PM

I meant a Honda once. He was a nice car and all, but he didn't know how to tie his shoes. I guess they are pretty stupid.

rudeboy 03-28-2003 03:55 PM

i think i'll do the emblem thing in my new Rude240

uofa240 03-28-2003 04:58 PM

What happens if you lose "Z"? do they get anything?

leiferik1 03-29-2003 01:19 AM

Originally posted by uofa240
What happens if you lose "Z"? do they get anything?

a punch in the face sounds about right to me

wushu4u 03-29-2003 07:25 AM

Actually Stephen Papadakis broke the 7's last year with his fwd civic, but this year he will be racing a rwd civic. I also have to say that not all hondas are rice...just the ones that try to look fast (usually failing) but cant back it up. I have a prelude and a 240...granted the 240 isn't running yet, but I dont feel that the lude is that slow. I dunno, I just dont believe in hating just cause its a honda...I give all cars respect until I see they cant hang.

nissean 03-29-2003 10:44 AM

there are ricers in every makes and models...
you see alot of hondas because there are more hondas than nissans out there...i drove my friends type-r and i loved it...mannnn...that car revs up fast...and my other friend has 69 mach1...he got me in to muscle cars...i think nothing sounds better than muscle cars...i love all cars...i want to buy 'em all...
what if i started to like hyundais and kias:eek:
i gotta try the emblem thing...that's cool

:thumb:

EvilCerealBoX 03-29-2003 10:54 AM

http://www.teamnabr.com/videos/civicreality.wmv

nissean 03-29-2003 11:46 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
civic nation...

oh! by the way you really stick your emblem on you dash board?...
:confused: i think you're all riced out...i'll buy some...if you want to sell...

I'm with Stupid 03-29-2003 03:29 PM

Originally posted by nissean

oh! by the way you really stick your emblem on you dash board?...
:confused: i think you're all riced out...

:werd:

leiferik1 03-30-2003 10:14 AM

Originally posted by wushu4u
I dunno, I just dont believe in hating just cause its a honda...I give all cars respect until I see they cant hang.

words to live by

DETurbine 04-15-2003 07:06 AM

Honda's are just cheap to buy and are a common car to buy, so you have these ricers with the common car= Civic and you get riced out cars. If 240sx were a common car then it would be the same way ( the 240's would be just as riced out). So you really can't make fun of Civics when you have them running as low as 7's. You can make any car fast if you have the money.

wushu4u 04-15-2003 07:40 AM

Exactly...and to be honest, the word rice gets tossed around too much. I dont think people even use the term the way it was used a couple years ago.

nissean 04-15-2003 10:52 AM

what is you guys true definition of being riced...
just curious about what is the standard of being riced...
:dunno:

I'm with Stupid 04-15-2003 12:04 PM

Rice = misleading, unfunctional, distasteful "modifications". Usually just plain ugly.:laugh:

wushu4u 04-15-2003 12:23 PM

Rice to me is:

Putting parts on your car to make it look fast, but not doing anything to make it faster.
Doing a modification JUST to make your car louder.
Doing a modification JUST because other people do it too.

If the part serves a real function and doesnt actually make you slower, then its ok as far as I am concerned. I think its cool that people build show only cars...but in the process it would make sense to do some go fast mods too...cause honestly, isn't that what its all about? The total package?

repus29537BC 04-15-2003 05:55 PM

You guys should visit www.riceboypage.com lots a rice in there. Hondas really are great cars and it's a shame what retarted people do to them.:thumb:

wushu4u 04-15-2003 07:34 PM

Yeah, I think every car tuner in the world has been to that page at least once. You will notice that its not just Hondas on there...everything from neons to civics to camry's to ferrari's get riced...that page proves my point exactly! :)

EvilCerealBoX 04-15-2003 09:59 PM

sweet, finally riceboy page's back up

nissean 04-15-2003 11:12 PM

Originally posted by wushu4u
Yeah, I think every car tuner in the world has been to that page at least once. You will notice that its not just Hondas on there...everything from neons to civics to camry's to ferrari's get riced...that page proves my point exactly! :)

ferraris?..........with TYPE-R stickers?:laugh: :laugh:

nissean 04-15-2003 11:16 PM

hey i met a dude with civic hb with huge front IC...
so i started talking to him...
guess what... he doesnt even have a turbo...
he probably stole it...:confused:

DriftS14 04-15-2003 11:50 PM

Listen, I own a 1995 240SX and I love it alot. I have a friend with a 1993 Fastback, and I like it just as much as my car, Nissans are great cars all around, but you do have to respect properly built Hondas. I was actually going to purchase an Integra Type R when I decided I'd like to start drifting, so I got the 240, but there are guys with Hondas that do not get the respect they deserve because some people are so close minded. My sisters boyfriend had a white turbo Del Sol putting 280hp to the wheels, and in that little rollerskate of a body it f***in MOVED! And there are also NA Honda's that are strong ass cars. What I'm trying to say, if it's riced, it's riced.. there is no changing that, but don't classify all Hondas the same. That little kid that got his liscense a month ago and wants APC stickers all over his ride is not the same as a true Honda enthusiast who know what they are doing. Anyway, 240's are awesome, but atleast know every aspect of somthing before you talk crap about it.

wushu4u 04-16-2003 05:09 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. And as for the ferrari that I was talking about...the owner had put a porshe "TURBO" emblem on the car, but when coaxed to open it up...lack of turbo was verified.

Originally posted by DriftS14
... but there are guys with Hondas that do not get the respect they deserve because some people are so close minded. My sisters boyfriend had a white turbo Del Sol putting 280hp to the wheels, and in that little rollerskate of a body it f***in MOVED! And there are also NA Honda's that are strong ass cars. What I'm trying to say, if it's riced, it's riced.. there is no changing that, but don't classify all Hondas the same. That little kid that got his liscense a month ago and wants APC stickers all over his ride is not the same as a true Honda enthusiast who know what they are doing. Anyway, 240's are awesome, but atleast know every aspect of somthing before you talk crap about it.

clikzip 04-17-2003 10:09 AM

yea, most of the posts i do are in school (bored, nothing to do :) ), anyways theres this kid in the class im in right now that is actually trying to argue a carbon fiber hood as a "performance enhancement", his favorite movie is also The Fast and the Furious...and he drives like a 88 accord with only 1 mod! An extremely loud exhaust, my car has an apexi n1 with a silencer and it is nowhere near as loud as his

DriftS14 04-17-2003 10:14 AM

First of all Fast and the Furious was not a movie. That was all walks of Rice joining together to ruin the movie and import enthusiest industry. LoL. But a have a carbon fiber hood I belive is a good investment, atleast for people who really want that extra advantedge of having a hood that is about 40lbs maybe even lighter than a stock hood. Not to mention, when put on the right car, they look HOT!! So that kid is HALF right about it being a "performance" mod, only becuase it's less weight you have to drag around. But he lost all cool points cause he like F & F. LOSER!!

DriftS14 04-17-2003 10:16 AM

"Wait don't race him!! He's got 100k worth of work on that car!! You can't beat him!!"

wushu4u 04-17-2003 11:46 AM

Carbon Fiber is definitely a Performance Mod in the sense that it does loose an aweful lot of weight, hence speeding up the car a fraction of a second. I know on the prelude the Regular hood swap to Carbon Fiber Saves close to 60-75 LBS!

I'm with Stupid 04-17-2003 12:07 PM

I'd say most carbon fiber hoods are for looks. Unless you get a very very expensive one they're only carbon fiber wrapped onto fiberglass. Inwhich case a normal fiberglass hood would be lighter.

wushu4u 04-17-2003 12:10 PM

True...but in actuality, even the "carbon fiber glass" hoods are lighter than stock...so one way or the other it should in theory classify as weight reduction.

Sil40_Mayhem 04-17-2003 02:23 PM

i can't believe that, in this day and age, there is so much debate about rice, what's fast, what's not, which companies rock, and which companies suck...:rolleyes: i completely agree with what someone said earlier about rice coming in many varieties. it isn't just honda, it's ford, gm, toyota, mitsubishi, opel, vauxhall, vw, ferrari, or any other kinda car that people own and make mods to that don't improve the performance whatsoever, but would like you to think so (even our beloved nissan). and the whole comparing different classes of cars thing (i.e. civics to vipers, vw golfs to ferraris) is pretty dumb too. in stock form, there's no contest half the time. yeah, i saw the video where the civic took out the viper. anybody wanna bet me $500 that it was a stock civic?:sneaky: bottom line is, it's pointless. just about any (performance) modded car can be made to take out just about any stock car. just takes time, parts, and dough. sorry, but if the manufacturer intended the vehicle (in stock form, mind you) to be a simple, economic grocery-getter, why herald it as one of the greatest performance cars on the planet (as i've seen done before)? that wasn't the intended role of that particular vehicle, but hell, kudos to you if you can make it haul some ass. :cool: ok, so what you can take a $13,000 car, add $20,000 worth of mods (just throwing around some figures, folks), and smoke a $100,000 car? i'm thinking that it's more of the car's exclusiveness and prestige of the model or make that warrants the high price tag (along with other factors like body composition, fancy high-tech electronics, luxury items, whether or not the vehicle was hand built, etc). like someone said in another forum, at the end of the day, i'm sure that the guy in the *insert-exotic-here* gets more attention than the guy in the *insert-compact-car-here*.

to make a long post really, really short, various car companies and their cars can compared in many different categories. but to say that company a is better than company b overall, to me, is no more than a matter of personal opinion and not based in fact. i find it silly to compare cars when they are taken out of context (or intended purpose). oh, and i pretty much agree with those who say rice = all show + no go while trying to convince others that it can go.:p "show cars" are fine, but don't be frontin like it's fast when it ain't!:notify:

EvilCerealBoX 04-17-2003 02:27 PM

http://store5.yimg.com/I/supra_1728_2082503

enough said

nissean 04-17-2003 03:31 PM

can you S**t faster on that

I'm with Stupid 04-17-2003 04:22 PM

It lightens the toilet so it performs better.:p

DriftS14 04-17-2003 07:05 PM

Yea man, but after eating some mexican food, you should probably put some Takata Harnesses on that Bizach!! That stuff is NOS for your bung hole! :eek:

jkfreshdaddy 04-17-2003 11:12 PM

what is rice?

Also i dont think that civics are the scorce of negativity. I think its the people who drive them. Without a great understand of civics with the money to back it up they are eco cars. Yet these guys go out of their way to defend them and say their cars are better than everything else.

Also you guys are disscussing all these numbers/stats this and that civic did, please give me the url to these aligations. I only take things into account if they are legit

nissean 04-18-2003 11:05 AM

Originally posted by I'm with Stupid
It lightens the toilet so it performs better.:p
:werd:

you know what i was thinking how bout
CARBON FIBER SHOES...makes you run faster and jump higher...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Surf Ninja 04-20-2003 10:06 PM

woooo now i got an 00 si but i'm trading it for a 93 240 with a sr20det in it guess we're not all dumb hey

Z-bra 04-21-2003 05:31 AM

exactly how was it used a couple of years ago?:dunno: