Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Sweetness!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 09:00 AM
Contributing Member

Talking Sweetness!

My friend who is a long time 240sx owner might be getting a 240sx. Were going to look it over today. It's actually more modded than my car is. Some notable items are 11lb fidenza flywheel, headers, and slotted rottors and axis brake pads. It also has Eibach springs and GR2's. Lol now from my endevors into the suspension on my car I would imagine those GR2's are screaming to be replaced.

But anyway if he gets this car it would rock. He's always gotten shafted on cars and to date this would be his forth. (He's only 20.) Also in the same area that he found this car that were going to check out is another 240sx, that would make a good car for my sister. It's got some body issues, and needs a new alternator but nothing that I can't fix. Plus it has some goddies that I'm planning on switching over to my 240.

So if all goes well my friend will have a bit<hen 240sx and my sister will have a car aka my parts car. Come to think of it my friends and I could probably start a group. If my friend and I get these two 240's then we would have a group of 5 people with 240's.

Just felt good, and I'm a post ***** so....
Old 01-18-2005, 10:35 AM

nice... ***** ***** ***** ***** *****... sorry i had too
Old 01-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Contributing Member

The Touge Pirates has 7 240s already, lol.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:45 PM

Re: Sweetness!

Originally posted by twofotisx
My friend who is a long time 240sx owner might be getting a 240sx. Were going to look it over today. It's actually more modded than my car is. Some notable items are 11lb fidenza flywheel, headers, and slotted rottors and axis brake pads. It also has Eibach springs and GR2's. Lol now from my endevors into the suspension on my car I would imagine those GR2's are screaming to be replaced.

But anyway if he gets this car it would rock. He's always gotten shafted on cars and to date this would be his forth. (He's only 20.) Also in the same area that he found this car that were going to check out is another 240sx, that would make a good car for my sister. It's got some body issues, and needs a new alternator but nothing that I can't fix. Plus it has some goddies that I'm planning on switching over to my 240.

So if all goes well my friend will have a bit<hen 240sx and my sister will have a car aka my parts car. Come to think of it my friends and I could probably start a group. If my friend and I get these two 240's then we would have a group of 5 people with 240's.

Just felt good, and I'm a post ***** so....
good luck with everything
Old 01-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Contributing Member

Re: Re: Sweetness!

Originally posted by s13 240
good luck with everything
Yep