S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Team Lonely Drivers Sign Up Thread! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/team-lonely-drivers-sign-up-thread-44706/)

NiSmO Knight 09-11-2008 02:26 PM

Team Lonely Drivers Sign Up Thread!

Per request from Dave, we are now accepting applications to our newest team!

What we need from you:

Name
Reason why you cant get a chick for the life of you... :bluecrying:

Dave, come up with a few designs and we'll all vote on em! I'll make decals and get them shipped out!

USMCDrifter 09-11-2008 05:57 PM

David Adams
Douglasville, GA
My reason is simply my car. If I stopped putting so much time and effort into it, I could easily have almost any girl I wanted, I've tried, it works. I just walk up to them, start talking and it's like nothing. LOL! However, I'm so passionate about drifting that I can't foresee having a girlfriend until I find one that understands what I'm about.

I've been single since 2006, and I . . .am a LONELY DRIVER!

LOL! I'll get to work on those decals, I just reimaged my PC so I'll be working on my Macs solely for a while, perhaps it'll be even better designs, LOL!

-Stig

battosaii930 09-11-2008 06:06 PM

hell yea i want a sticker lol

Adam Aref
Miami, FL
well one reason is that they dont feel safe driving in a totalled 240 lol and also many woman say im too big... wtf well i am 6'9" now....

shaban 09-11-2008 07:03 PM

Alex Shaban
Richmond, Va
... We drive 240's isn't that enough of a reason? and me and my girl just broke up

Edit: she did try getting me out of the 240 game... laugh

USMCDrifter 09-11-2008 07:36 PM

How about we plan a Lonely Drivers' Meeting?

I understand not everyone here has the means to just up and travel great distances, but we should make it a central meeting ground.

Mid-west? Just in the brink of the mountains? Colorado? A Pikes Peak Meeting . . .I've got some serious vacation time coming up . . .I could make the road trip. Then we could do a team photoshoot, LOL, yes, I do think THAT FAR into the future sometimes.

-Stig

FuriousZ 09-11-2008 07:43 PM

Ricky Bobby
Amarill0, TX

Cause my girls don't like it when I "engage my slingshot"

Shake and Bake

I mean Shake and Drift!

shaban 09-11-2008 07:44 PM

I know... I wouldn't be able to go to colorado... school + full time job + no vacation time = no travel =(

USMCDrifter 09-11-2008 07:57 PM

You don't get vacation time :( ?

Even if we did this say a year and a half or 2 years from now?

jramosthe1st! 09-11-2008 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by USMCDrifter (Post 372624)

i have been meaning to go to ga for some time now but i think a "lonely guy meet" would seem kinda gay.

anyways.

jesús ramos
kennewick wa

and the reason i can't keep a girl i should say is because i'm hard to get along with. that and i'm always busy with works church and other commitments. the fact that i have 1989 nissan 240sx doesn't help iether though.

shaban 09-11-2008 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by USMCDrifter (Post 372624)

I work for my dad, and he takes his vacation time 365 days a year, so I have to look after the business, but idk 2 years from now I'll either be still here in va or at FIU

battosaii930 09-12-2008 01:56 AM

DUDE i litarally live like right next to FIU sweet we can chill if you come to miami

shaban 09-12-2008 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by battosaii930 (Post 372632)
DUDE i litarally live like right next to FIU sweet we can chill if you come to miami

hell yeah, just gotta convince my parents

NiSmO Knight 09-12-2008 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by battosaii930 (Post 372617)
hell yea i want a sticker lol

Adam Aref
Miami, FL
well one reason is that they dont feel safe driving in a totalled 240 lol and also many woman say im too big... wtf well i am 6'9" now....

*Miss Swan voice*

Oooh, you too boo-koo? Oooh, so solly... You silly little boy!

In about 2 years, I'd be down if I get this damn part time job to help me save up enough for my last project. Then I'll be out of the game permanently.

shaban 09-12-2008 03:49 PM

Nismo, this is what I want your car to end up like. So, I suggest you start working on it, pronto.
http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248494

NiSmO Knight 09-12-2008 10:01 PM

Rims are def possible, but my GS is a 2nd gen. I am thinking about going GTE with maybe a TD04 single. I'd have some fun for sure! LOL