S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Team Lonely Drivers Sign Up Thread! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/team-lonely-drivers-sign-up-thread-44706/)

battosaii930 09-17-2008 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ive never drifted in my life i only do auto-x see heres a pic of me doing auto-x
Attachment 13440
wait a min... wtf am i doing?!?!

USMCDrifter 09-17-2008 01:08 PM

Looks like you're choosing the slowest method for completing a turn . . .I've seen more power do less sliding around turns . . .

battosaii930 09-17-2008 01:11 PM

nah i wasnt the asphalt sucked no one had grip and on top of that my front tires were shot so i had to use the old kick the clutch method to get enough rotation to get around the corner

also i got 2nd place in stx class in that event out of 8

NiSmO Knight 09-17-2008 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit (Post 372889)
well i have done the single thing up and down adn around... getting lame to me.. so.........

yea the Donald is getting married after this next iraq tour... to an american black girl..... as much as i love the white and asian women... i like this black girl more....

*rubs eyes* wait... did The Donnie just say he is getting married? And not to a woman in the categories that he adamantly wanted to stake claim to???

What has this world become?!?!?! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I kid I kid, good **** bro! At least one of us is on the right track... I think... What am I saying, Donnie is applying for a probation officer! DUDE! What are you THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?!

jramosthe1st! 09-17-2008 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit (Post 372889)
as much as i love the white and asian women... i like this black girl more....

well just don't expect to get vary far if you tell here just how much you really like her.

like is not the magic word.

but yeah start your own club and let us be miserable.

USMCDrifter 09-17-2008 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st! (Post 372926)
well just don't expect to get vary far if you tell here just how much you really like her.

like is not the magic work.

but yeah start your own club and let us be miserable.

Married people are only happy for the first 3-6 years . . .after that, it's a slippery slope, most divorces are within the first year of marriage, after that, it's within the first 7.

-Stig

shaban 09-17-2008 07:25 PM

that's because people are dumb...

Biggamehit 09-17-2008 07:26 PM

k well im only doing this once.... also i have known her for a long while.. she is a very strong female... i would never marry a needed women ever...

and trust me if im getting into it... i feel pretty good about her.. its still up in the air.. becuase if she cant handle the deployments etc.. its no point and i will not set myself up for the money pit

Love doctor

GD

Donnie

GD= Grassroots drifter

jramosthe1st! 09-17-2008 09:59 PM

you do know marriage is the leading cause of divorce right?

j/k go for it and be happy.

NiSmO Knight 09-17-2008 10:58 PM

LOL Yeah bro, go for it and be one with the Schwartz!

I mean, be happy. =)

Biggamehit 09-18-2008 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st! (Post 372950)
you do know marriage is the leading cause of divorce right?

j/k go for it and be happy.

you have successfully made snoot and soda come out of my nose lol.... F-ing burns

fadedsilvia 09-29-2008 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by NiSmO Knight (Post 372957)
LOL Yeah bro, go for it and be one with the Schwartz!

I mean, be happy. =)

lmao! yogurt!

but yea im Alex Schultz
Madison, Wisconsin
and i cant get a girl for the life of me because, well lets face it im just not attractive, and i spend to much money on my cars haha

go team LD! haha

USMCDrifter 09-29-2008 01:18 PM

Welcome to the team! You'll fit right in with the rest of us ugly saps . . .

So DJ is gonna tie the knot huh? Well big brother, I'm glad, because I'm too damn old to have a single big bro, LOL!

I've been joking for a while that I can get any girl I wanted as long as she's single, LOL! I should test that this week.

-Dave

battosaii930 09-29-2008 03:00 PM

well... i seem to attract women that have already married and have problems... that leads to even more problems... this has happened to me many times...

USMCDrifter 09-29-2008 04:11 PM

LMAO! Well at least you can throw in the interjection "have already", the women that seem to magnetize their corpuscle ways over to me are just freakin married, LOL! Or have very large boyfriends . . .much like yourself Adam . . .

-Dave