Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

They are like locusts

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2002, 06:53 AM

They are like locusts

ive givin up, its a pointless cause to try and fight these ***** altima dicks. anyways, you dont see this on any other "good" forum board out there so thats we we dont condone it(non related car groupies), so i hope you all die of testicular cancer..and as jim norton on o&a would say YOU STINK

maybe its just our 240s are like *******s, and all the altima owner wanna get up in there..
Old 02-24-2002, 07:00 AM

Wow, that was highly intelligent.
Old 02-24-2002, 07:15 AM

i felt it was, sorry you like to take the d in your a, hope that work out well for you
Old 02-24-2002, 07:19 AM

Look at you, your behavior is no better than any of the altimas peeps. Actually you sound like a little kid that got his toy taken away and crying. I am truely sorry that some of the altimas member's behavior was quite rude, but your behavior seems worse to me. You are sinking yourself to quite a low level. Lighten up man.
Old 02-24-2002, 07:41 AM

this is rediculous, on my behalf, im done. maybe i only have hostility bc ive never seen an open forum like this, who knows, maybe i can create a brighter future, lets start today....here comes the new me.....are you ready?
Old 02-24-2002, 09:02 AM

i would like to see what we did for u to be so upset...show me any post any thread that we came here and talked crap about u and our cars..im just trying to see what made u so upset at us
Old 02-24-2002, 09:12 AM

na yall didnt say ne thing about out cars bad, its just the fact that you came in here talking about your cars, this is a 240 site, if your interested in the 240 and have a question, ask away, but when you start talkin about performance and looks of your altima etc, us 240 owners dont want that cloggin the boards...sorry m2c

cody
Old 02-24-2002, 09:18 AM

Originally posted by s14vaxlr8
na yall didnt say ne thing about out cars bad, its just the fact that you came in here talking about your cars, this is a 240 site, if your interested in the 240 and have a question, ask away, but when you start talkin about performance and looks of your altima etc, us 240 owners dont want that cloggin the boards...sorry m2c

cody
well sorry if some altimas.net people want to talk about altimas..its just we had a crap load of topics going on, on our site and we want to continue talking about it...just deal with some fools like karottop a little longer
Old 02-24-2002, 09:24 AM
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by EtrnalE

well sorry if some altimas.net people want to talk about altimas..its just we had a crap load of topics going on, on our site and we want to continue talking about it...just deal with some fools like karottop a little longer
hey now
Old 02-24-2002, 09:25 AM

Originally posted by kackarot

hey now
Old 02-24-2002, 09:32 AM
Back From The Dead

i'm more like a maggot, not locust like
Old 02-24-2002, 10:31 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by EtrnalE

then why not make a altima yahoo group or something, a chat room , a net meeting, a power lunch, i dont really care, just wouldnt like this to be your "backup plan" ne more
Old 02-24-2002, 10:34 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by s14vaxlr8

then why not make a altima yahoo group or something, a chat room , a net meeting, a power lunch, i dont really care, just wouldnt like this to be your "backup plan" ne more
man u cant even do a quote right
Old 02-24-2002, 10:36 AM

^ lol
Old 02-24-2002, 10:39 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by s14vaxlr8

It's okay s14vaxlr8, they're welcome to post whatever they want, but they know the rules...right?

Quick Reply: They are like locusts