Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

uninsured motorest

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Contributing Member

uninsured motorest

i got rear ended by a bastard with FAKE insurance. i called the insurance companys phone number he had listed before the officer showed up on the scene and they had no record of this guy having a policy with them. and they told me it was a made up policy number (the first two digits of your policy number are the state code, and his first 2 digits were totally wrong)

i told the cop this and he just blew me off. he told me "i'm surprised they gave you that information, they normally dont release that"

the guy got 2 tickets but not one for no insurance.

so i called the police station and left a voice mail with the officer that responded at the scene to make sure this guy got a no insurnace ticket, and maybe something for provideing false documents....and he never calls me back.

2 weeks go by and i decide to call the police station again, this time i talk to the officers boss. he said he'll check on it and call me right back.....no call.

what the ****?

it totally sucks 'cause i can either fix my own car or have my insurance go up 'cause this guy was a moron with no insurance.

i wanna go to his house and put salt all in his yard and bushes and get a rag with bleech on it and write **** YOU on his truck and break his windows and toss the left over bleach inside and just call it even.

yeah. that'd be about even steven
Old 05-06-2005, 08:36 AM

Heck, if I lived near you I would help ya do it. I had the same thing happen to me, pretty much. It wasnt in the 240 but my old Camry and he hit my right quater panel and he didnt have insurance but got away with it. GAH! Jerk's! I say do your deed's and it will be even just don't get caught.