S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   worst movie you've seen (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/worst-movie-youve-seen-45073/)

jramosthe1st! 11-26-2008 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit (Post 377071)
i dont even watch movies anymore. ... reality is cooler

stig **** uuuuff

i personally like 80s and early 90s movies

that depends on what genre we're referring to. my life is better than many comedies but i still watch such movies.

ChukiDori 11-26-2008 10:20 AM

Im surprised no one has mentioned the fast and the furious..Or the Initial D live action movie.

But without a doubt, Redline.

Ayuaddict 11-28-2008 01:59 AM

man what the ****.

i personally LOVED the original The Fast and The Furious, Wall-E, and Cloverfield.

USMCDrifter 11-28-2008 10:37 AM

I like Cloverfield, never saw Wall-E although I will check it out . . .I can't say I hated the original FnF, but I was like . . .13 when it came out? LOL! I was as fanboyish as they came, and to some extent still am! LOL!

Yuta . . .I love your sig! HAHAHAHA! Makes me laugh everytime . . .

-Dave

acfalconhawk 11-28-2008 11:31 AM

twilight

Die Trying 11-28-2008 02:28 PM

toy story was 100 times better than wall-e....idk..im a Man on Fire, Running Scared, Terminator 2 and Tears of the Sun type guy so thats probablly why wall-e bored the crap outa me. the first FaF had a respectable ending

positron 11-28-2008 04:10 PM

King Arthur from a couple of years ago, I haven't thought about walking out of a movie in a long time but this one brought me close.

battosaii930 11-28-2008 05:57 PM

i liked the initial d movie well the chinese voices were annoying maybe cause i listen to japanese all day then have to listen to chinese and i understand nothing lol

hatrick6 11-30-2008 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by HKST04Z (Post 377051)
quarantine sucked.....plain and simple one of the worst zombie movies i have ever seen

i really liked quarantine, however i was rather disappointed with the max payne movie, not enough action for me

Lord Umoja 11-30-2008 11:50 AM

If we are discussing older crap movies, I own two of the worst movies I've ever seen short of stuff on Mystery Science Theatre. The movies at Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. You see the first one and go "Ok its good in a no need to think way, but can they cheapen it anymore?" Then you see the second one and just think "Yes....."

jramosthe1st! 12-02-2008 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bumnah (Post 377069)
Here's two movies everyone should checkout:

City of God (Brazilian movie in Portuguese)
The Constant Gardener

Both directed by the same person. City of God is quite possibly one of the best films I've ever seen. The constant Gardener is fantastic as well.

just saw City of God and must agree that it is very good movie, everything about it was great. although i don't thinks it's fair to compare it to the others already mentioned since it's more of a documentary really.

Bumnah 12-02-2008 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st! (Post 377289)
just saw City of God and must agree that it is very good movie, everything about it was great. although i don't thinks it's fair to compare it to the others already mentioned since it's more of a documentary really.

City of god is based off of a true story, but it is a stylized film.

Other aspects of a good films is how well it's edited and how well it's shot.

In that regards isn't one of the best. The story is spot on as well. The actors are also no name actors. In fact some of them actually live in the city of god.

The "kids" that take control near the end actually live in the city of god, and in true story it's based around also ended with kids taking control.

One of the best.

HKST04Z 12-02-2008 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by ilikegofast (Post 377220)
i really liked quarantine, however i was rather disappointed with the max payne movie, not enough action for me

x.x i was kinda the opposite lol didnt like quarantine but i thought max payne was ok...
on the contrary my favorite action movie had to be shoot em up

Fries 12-02-2008 08:56 PM

I enjoyed American Gangster.
I did not enjoy Zodiac or Max Payne. [the latter could have been watched without sound and been a much better movie due to it being so beautiful]
Quarantine is terrible. I cant watch it for somereason. The Spanish [as in Spain] original REC is fantastic although. IDK why it's better, maybe it's cause I dont know whta the **** theyre saying.

=]

positron 12-02-2008 11:53 PM

I like cop movies. I liked the Pacino/Deniro "Righteous Kill" but I didn't like "Pride And Glory" with Ed Norton, which is weird because his movies are really good.