Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Wtf

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Contributing Member

Wtf

wtf is up with this picture? my brothers are out there figting and dying for this silly **** and this is what she has to say for it? this is what is wrong with people today..

i have lost 2 friends from IED's...****ing dirty *****

sorry guys...i had to show you...THIS is whats wrong with kids today..not video games or tv..its the parents..

SEMPER FI MY BROTHERS..I WILL NEVER FORGET THE FALLEN

edit* i also just realized that the one ***** is standing on the flag

Last edited by TypeX180; 11-24-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:17 PM

that ****ing disgusts me im canadianand that still disgusts me anyone who risks there lives to save others is a ****in hero and should be shown respect not that bull****
Old 11-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Contributing Member

damn right..thanks man.......even if you are canadian.....

jk..
Old 11-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Contributing Member

****ing communists
Old 11-24-2007, 03:58 PM

thats just plain infuriating, i can believe that america allows those commies to live
Old 11-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Contributing Member

Well, see...the ironic thing is that it's their right as citizens to do things like that, but it's the soldiers who protect us that allow them that freedom.

It's sad man, I know. I'll never understand people sometimes...ugh.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Contributing Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5kF1J4s0dxM

these church members call themselves fundamental Christians. but for the record i am a fundamental baptist and in no way agree with the, "thank God for the dead soldier" and so forth. i do believe that God will judge the word but neither myself nor any other fundamental baptist from the church i attend will ever say a thing like that. on the contrary, we thank God for all the blessings we've received in this country.

on an added note this same church recently lost a major law suite as a result of there behavior at the military funerals. the i'm sickened not only for what they are causing the relatives of the solders to go through but also because they are giving the rest of the Christians as myself a bad name.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Contributing Member

I just did a long report on those people for my English 105 class. This is their website. www.godhatesamerica.com and they are members of the Westboro Baptist Church. They are the people who were protesting soldiers funerals. They recently lost lawsuit and have to pay the father of one of those soldiers 10.9 million dollars. They are the scum of the earth. The "Pastor" of the church has brainwashed all his kids, but four of them did an interview and said he was "addicted to hate." Research it for yourself, you will find out what a piece of **** they are.

**EDIT** I just tried going to their site and it seems that it is down. Maybe somebody finally shut them the **** up once and for all.

Originally Posted by TypeX180

sorry guys...i had to show you...THIS is whats wrong with kids today..not video games or tv..its the parents..
No, if you research it thats not the problem. The problem is that they and their parents have been brainwashed by Reverend Phelps. They are likely family of his. The same group also pickets Catholic churches across the country and has had demonstrations saying Ronald Regan, along with many other people, are in hell. They have picketed so many soldiers funerals that that group of bikers formed to follow them around to guard funerals.

Last edited by ryguy; 11-24-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Contributing Member

check this thread again and it really pisses me off. **** tree huggers and their lame *** protests.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:47 AM

That church group is actually just one big ole inbred family that got way too much national attention a few months ago for God knows why. Probably to infuriate people against the anti-war sentiment by showing people that are so far off their rocker it is ridiculous.

I personally have lost several friends in Iraq and although I do not support the war, I have the utmost respect for those that serve. Several of my friends have done multiple tours there and they all share that sentiment. The best thing to do is to ignore these sorry excuses for people. They are not preaching the gospel, they are spewing hate and our wonderful media gave these people attention they wholeheartedly do not derserve.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Contributing Member

i know..i just think its bull****..we are the only country that people are fighting and dying so they can say **** like this..it makes me sick

and **** the war..the war is stupid..but, i support every single Amercian in it\

Freedom isn't free..it is bought in blood...i think that we should this church group to iraq..see how they like it
Old 11-25-2007, 11:47 AM

these brainwashed mother****ers tried to protest the Lee high school bus crash funerals saying those kids that died deserved it. I take that ****ing highway everyday to school and to know those people came all the way over here to tell the parents of those kids that they deserved it is just wrong.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Contributing Member

like his own children said, Reverend Phelps is addicted to hate. Its a sick disease and he has brainwasahed his family too.

I dont support the war anymore either (I think we should have left Saddam in power, but hindsight is 20/20, right?) but that is disgusting what they're doing.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:53 PM

This is why people all over the world think christians are homophobic, judgemental, and hypocritical. The select few always mess it up for everyone else. I myself am a christian and think that people like this are rediculous. Hopefully one day they will realize how stupid and pathetic they are acting.

My prayers go out to all the family members and friends on here that have people in Iraq.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Contributing Member

They aren't Christians. Who did Jesus stay with? Sinners, tax colletctors, lepers, etc. If they were Christians they would be tolerant of sinners. They are not christians. Hell, I'm Catholic and I'm more righteous than they are.

Quick Reply: Wtf