Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

$30 for boost controllers with warranty

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2003, 02:16 PM

$30 for boost controllers with warranty

I have for sale several manual boost controllers starting at $30.00. I have tested many different types of boost controllers for over a year and have found one ball and spring manual design that i like more than any other. Don't be fooled by the price. you will be able to run as much boost as you want. i currently run the same controller on my 1992 eclipse gsx to 26 psi!!! My 240sx w/ sr20 will be done soon and is using one as well. i can also get electronic controllers, but i have tried both. i prefer a manual. ... and they're cheaper!!! I have for sale as well my greddy profec E-01 electronic controller that brought my eclipse to a 12.5 @ 113 mph. I took it out because i wanted to go back to a manual, but it is also for sale. if you are interested drop me an email. chriswgsx@yahoo.com. THANKS,

-CHRIS
Old 12-08-2003, 07:18 PM

cmon someone must want to take advantage of this?!?!
Old 12-08-2003, 11:15 PM

manual boost controlers suck
Old 12-09-2003, 07:01 PM

Thanks for your glorious opinion Mr. boosted98 gst, but i would love to know why you say that. since i see that you own a dsm, why don't you call up john shephard, the owner of the fastest unibody dsm in the world and ask him what kind of a boost controller he uses... ...why... it's a hallman manual boost controller!!! who woulda thought. i can already tell that your gst is guaranteed to be slow, since if you say that you are not a true dsm owner, but a ricer wannabe. 95 % of the dsm's in the united states that run below 11 sec. flat in the 1/4 mile either use a precision wastegate actuator(no boost controller required!) or a manual boost controller. no fast dsms use electronic controllers. My 1992 eclipse uses a manual boost controller and @ 26 psi with a 20 g, front mount, and all supporting mods i ran faster times with my manual controllers than i did with my greddy E-01 electronic controller, but anyway, that's ok with me. you can have your opinion. I understand that since, "mbc's suck" you must be an expert and be running at least a 400 hp car of some kind and not just have ricer bolt ons, ... ....i mean mods such as a muffler and a k&n filter. i hope to see you @ the annual dsm shootout in ohio next summer. i hope i race in your class, but i wouldn't want to have to de-tune my car, or disconnect a driveshaft to make it fwd.
Old 12-09-2003, 08:05 PM

ok, your a liar! i live in ohio john shep shop is 15 minutes from here, and your going to tell me his car car is running a mbc, look at his site and read the spec's i mean he didnt built my tranny or anything , damn im not up there everyweekend, b ut anyway , thats crazy you call me a ricer, i mean you dont know me, or know what i do for a living, or whats done to my cars, that was kinda low lame long **** remark, i mean your the big bad dsm with the generic sleved 20G lol, and yes i do go to the shootout in norwalk, wow you even have a front mount intercooler? man you must be a "real racer" i wish i could be as cool and sell , mbc made from the harware store on the net to try to fix my dsm, if you want pic's and proof of what i have i can prove it, i bet my everyday driver gst has more mods then your racer lol, wow 20g cool , i dont know why im even wasting my time,
why would you god from a greddy e 101 from a mbc lol
whatever your a lame
Old 12-09-2003, 08:09 PM

hey take a look at sheps site, lol mbc huh? www.shepracing.com
Old 12-09-2003, 10:08 PM

and who says i race my gst lol
Old 12-10-2003, 03:20 PM

Ok Ladies, have your cat fight elsewhere.
Last I saw, this was a Nissan forum and not a Mitusbishi daycare.